Chapter[15]

SAM'S P.O.V :

I waved back at her. How does this random girl just dm her and tells her all this hurtful stuff? She deserved to be blocked and reported honestly. When I waved back, Maya and Harrison came by me. How did nothing happen between them both? I am suspicious. I'll just tell Tom to ask him. Then Haz spoke out of nowhere :

« Well mate, Emma truly has got you whipped." I then motioned to Maya and answered him ;

" Look who's talking." Both of them blushed and skedaddled away.

I was watching Tom and Emma shooting. They were now doing a stunt where they needed to perform a jump from a high level. Tom did it, followed by Emma shortly after. Unfortunately, the shot hadn't been well-taken, so they said that they should film Emma's jump again.

When Emma did it and she was going to land, the cable got stuck so she landed hard on her back. Everyone was laughing but I just ran to her :

"Emma, are you alright?" I could see she was in pain.

" I am fine! Ow! No actually..." she giggled.

I picked her up bridal style and got her to the nursing tent where they gave her some pain-killers and cream for her upper back. We thanked them and went back to the set. Fortunately, the rest of the scenes didn't require a lot of movement so she was able to film all of them for the day.

During lunch, we sat and ate together and laughed about a couple of stories I told her and I was happy I made her laugh. After this, she went back to film a couple more scenes before wrapping it up for today.

The director told them to stop at 4 pm so they all went to take a shower and then Emma asked them to come to hang out in our trailer. As expected. an hour later we were all seated in a circle, chatting. After some time had passed Harry suggested going out to a location where he could take great shots with his camera.

Harry took his photography equipement and then we went strolling in the city, the chilly breeze hitting our face gently. Emma walked beside me, our hands brushing against each other and we talked. We came by a small tree-filled deserted land and a lake where Harry told us to walk so he could take some pictures that he will show us once we go back.

I put my hand in Emma's and we started running and jumping around like a bunch of kids while laughing but I made sure I wouldn't hurt her back. Then Tom played some songs on his phone so we started swirling and dancing while lip-syncing, without really knowing the full lyrics.

After this, Tom played Perfect by Ed Sheeran so I looked at him trying to not kill him. But then Emma dragged me to the edge of the lake, where we started dancing at a slower pace. I mimicked her steps and then Harry told us to keep doing this and that's exactly what we did.

Our feet would slightly touch the water and then we would try not to stumble, which left us laughing the entire time. After half an hour, it had gotten stiff so we went to have some dinner before went back to set.

EMMA'S P.O.V :

After we came back to set, the director told us that we should wake up at dusk because we needed to shoot a scene at this time. I just groaned and we all nodded in understanding and decided to go to sleep because we were all pretty tired after our little trip today.

But not before we could all check the photos Harry had taken of us today. We went to Tom's trailer and after Harry had connected his camera to the TV we all sat on the couch and we watched the photos and videos he had taken.

There were mostly photos and not videos but they were awesome. He really does know his way around a camera so he is basically a pro photographer. While the photos were being shown on the screen, I saw one of Maya and Haz smiling and trying not to stumble then laughing their asses off.

I smirked and told Harry to send me all these photos sometime later and he accepted. Suddenly, a video came up on the screen and started playing: it was Sam and I dancing around the lake and it was beautiful with the lake and the sunset in the back and the song.

I saw Sam looking at me grinning so I sheepishly grinned back and we watched the rest of the pictures. After that, each pair went to its trailer and 20 minutes later the whole set was silent. When I got into bed, I pulled the cover until it reached my chin then turned around so I was facing Sam.

SAM'S P.O.V :

When we got back to the trailer, we wore our Pj's and went to bed but then I remembered that Emma had to put some cream on her back because of the fall she had today :

"Hey Emma, did you put on the cream they gave you?"

"Oh shit, I forgot! Thanks for reminding me!" She slightly blushed then went into the bathroom, locking the door behind her.

EMMA'S P.O.V :

After Sam reminded me to put on the cream I was given, I went to the bathroom where I had left it after shooting. I took the tube out of the bathroom's cupboard and put some in my hand. Unfortunately, I couldn't reach the sore area and Maya was sleeping so I had two options:

I ask Sam for help which in no circumstances is happening or I just deal with it and find some other way. I didn't want to call Maya because she would be asleep and today she was pretty tired after the trip we went on.

After trying a hundred things with whatever I had in my disposition in that bathroom, I still couldn't manage to reach well the center of my back. And I had used a substantial amount of cream that I had ended up wasting for nothing. So I gave up on the matter and I had nothing left but to ask Sam. God! that's going to be so awkward, fuck...

------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 1051

enjoy :) 

vote and comment :)