Chapter[16]

SAM'S P.O.V :

I was looking through my messages but then more than 10 minutes had passed and Emma was still in the bathroom, so I began to worry. The moment I wanted to go knock on the bathroom door, to verify that everything's fine, she went out with the tube in her hand and headed towards me :

"I'm sorry in advance but... um... well... I can't reach my upper back and the middle of it but I tried to though. Multiple times. And umm...could you maybe help me? Sorry I know it's weird but I think Maya is already asleep so I-"

I felt that all she wanted to do at that moment was to instantly die because it was very uncomfortable but I, fortunately, tried to cut the tension short and spoke :

"Oh umm... yeah sure. Just give me the cream and umm... show me where it hurts and I'll just do the rest." She nodded her head shyly while facing me.

She then raised the hem of her shirt from the back, tightly holding the front side down. When she had hoisted it high enough, she held her head down in embarrassment and turned around sitting on her bed.

I squeezed the bottle until a significant amount of cream was on the palm of my hand. I then put the bottle away on the dresser. And here goes nothing. I turned around and she showed me the areas that were pretty bruised when I thought it was only redness :

"Emma?"

"Sam?"

"Why didn't you tell me you were bruised?"

"Oh, I felt it was unnecessary..."

"Well next time please tell me, or someone at least, and no it is necessary. Deal?"

"Deal."

We both smiled and then I spread the cream slowly on her soft skin, tracing it carefully with my fingers without hurting her. I then got to the other bruises and I added some cream on the big spots.

She then told me that there was one on her side. So I turned her around steadily while she lifted her shirt a bit more. I then squeezed some more cream before putting it on this bruise that was right below her chest, on her upper right abdomen. I made sure not to get too close to this area and looking up at her to make sure she was somewhat comfortable.

EMMA'S P.O.V :

I appreciated how careful he was while applying the cream and his concern when he saw my bruises. That was enough to make my heart flutter and I could even feel it pounding in my chest.

The second his soft fingers came in contact with my skin, shivers ran up and down my spine and soon enough through all my body and I miraculously succeeded in not shaking or even fainting.

At first, I hesitated but a bruise on my side was the worst one. So I just told him and then he turned me sideways, by my waist, and started applying the cream again on my skin.

My heartbeats were throbbing in my chest while he would look up at me for reassurance from time to time and I would faintly smile at him.

After he was done I pulled my shirt down completely after making sure the cream had dried and I immediately crouched to his level and hugged him and mumbled a quick thank you. He then got us both from the floor and he went to wash his hands and then came back.

I was still standing up so when he came back he told me good night and before he went to his bed, I somehow found myself getting on my toes and planting a soft kiss on his cheek and whispering a good night back to him.

We were left both faint blushes painted on our faces and then he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer to him, and wished me a good night once more. We then got in our beds and dozed off quickly.

In the morning, I woke up before Sam for the early shooting but I left him to sleep at least for a couple more hours before breakfast. It was like 5:30 AM when I first left my trailer and we did our scenes until like 9:00 AM with a break around 7 am and the WHOLE time Maya, Harrison, Harry, and Tom were smirking.

I just hoped that they didn't see anything and that they were just annoying me or waiting for Sam. When it was time for breakfast, and Sam still hadn't woken up, I decided to go wake him up. I entered our trailer and went to his bed, trying to shake him up but he just wouldn't budge.

I then tried to move him but I wasn't that strong so I just resorted to dragging him. The second I started pulling his hand he opened his eyes and before I could move he pulled me onto the bed, towering over me, before quickly standing up and tickling me.

And I am very ticklish so I was trying not to break his jaw or kick him anywhere else but I really could if I wanted to. I would never want to purposely hurt anyone like that though. Then I, fortunately, escaped his grasp and made a run for the door but he got a hold of my hips then spun me around.

Then god knows how he had the force to hold me up and put me on his shoulders. He then got out of the trailer and started RUNNING to where the others were and I am sure I blew up his eardrums because all I did was scream and shout so he would put me back down.

When the rest saw us, they started their usual whistling, snickers, and smirks. After that, they asked us what we were doing up late with the lights on and we briefly told them that he helped me put on some cream. This piece of information sent the boys yelling and attacking us like never before while Sam and I, as usual, just rolled our eyes at their immaturity. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 1085

enjoy :) 

vote and comment :)