Chapter[9]

EMMA'S P.O.V :

I woke up in a good mood today. I looked at my phone and saw we were on December 6th and it was about 7:20 am. I dressed up and joined Harry and Haz who were both on set. We chatted until Tom got out of his trailer, motioning me to come to the hair and make-up so I just left.

TOM'S POV :

On our way, we saw Maya leaving the bathroom so we told her to go with Harrison to bring some coffee and if she wants to she could remind Harry to help the director with setting up all of the cameras.

After our makeup and hair were done, we went out to start filming our scenes. The first scenes were Emma and I's, then Emma had a couple of scenes alone.

So the moment she turned around I sent Harrison and Maya to bring us some croissants "bloody hell how do French people pronounce it other than 'quackson'. I tried it and now I'm a meme." Then Harry and I ran to the director's assistant and told her our plan.

After listening to us intently she told us that she was in and told us that the day Sam arrives while we are out eating or something they will take it. So when it is taken out, they will have to deal with it even against their will. We thanked her and ran back to Maya and Harrison.

I told Maya to check on Emma so I can talk to the boys so she did and Haz, Harry and I sat beside the set of this scene. The director told her to give him a minute to check on the cameras so she was left dancing like a maniac, making weird faces.

So here comes the opportunity. I quickly typed Sam's name and I face timed him hoping he will pick up. And he did so we sat and acted as if nothing was happening. Then, Harry, Haz, and I were in front of the phone when Sam answered :

"Hey guys!" we then all answered:

"Hey!" And I continued:

"So, how is everything?"

"Good! I'm packing my suitcase so..." and then he shyly pointed out the big black bag laying on the floor. So Haz and I tried not to holler but we grinned.

" Well can I say Happy Birthday to my favorite brother?" I excitedly added

"Ugh, very funny yeah sure" He then called Paddy who not a minute later came running in and we all wished him a happy birthday. Then, came the plan. Paddy left Sam alone so I checked and saw Emma still weirdly dancing but she didn't pay attention to us so I went for it :

"Sam, I wanna show you something."

"Sure!"

I then flipped the phone's camera so I was now filming Emma and her sudden weird little dance session. This caught Maya's attention as she immediately widened her eyes. But the moment she wanted to alert Emma, Haz quickly told her to shut up.

This made her unexpectedly smirk but I just made sure the camera was entirely filming Emma. I then looked at Sam through the phone.

He was staring at her in awe his eyes sparkling and his face beaming with contentment and of course, his face turning a light shade of pink.

Then Maya stood beside me and yelled :

"You go, girl!" Emma swiftly turned around and continued with her odd facial expressions and while laughing, I lifted the phone and said :

"Well, this is how we roll! Right Emma?" She laughed even harder, but in more of a mocking tone.

" Yeah, Tom, sure. If you say so, I mean. By the way, Hi whoever Tom is speaking to!"

And she made a wave to the camera STILL not knowing it was Sam. Oh yeah, Sam was now officially as close to being fully red as he could ever be. Harry was dying trying not to burst out laughing but then Haz elbowed him so he would not ruin this. Then Emma spoke :

"Wait, who is it?" She started coming forward but Maya, the hero of the day, quickly told her:

"Emma I think the director is coming back for the scenes!" Emma turned around and came back to her initial place still dancing a bit. Then I looked at Sam and back at her :

"I called to wish my little brother Paddy a happy birthday!" She then smiled and looked at the camera and with a huge smile she said :

"Happy Birthday Paddy!"

We all smiled back at her but as usual, the most charmed was Sam. I then had to tell her who I was really talking to so I can know if she really does know at least who Sam is ;

" Yeah, he thanks you but right now I'm speaking to my other brother, Sam."

I said trying not to smirk and then she completely stopped dancing stopped moving and looked like she had even stopped breathing but Maya was wildly smirking so we just grinned. And then she turned pinkish and Sam literally redder than the reddest tomato on earth.

But then before we could ambush her the director came back in :

"Okay, the cameras are ready! We can go to the other side of the set!"

Emma then went with Maya and the second they had left and weren't visible anymore I quickly put my phone resting on a bottle on the table, and we hollered while Sam was looking shocked at his keyboard thinking about god knows what.

He then suddenly looked at us and got mad but we didn't have it so we continued our wolf-whistling and he just gave up and turned red AGAIN. We then told him we had to leave so he told us to leave him alone and that's exactly what we did. For the moment.

EMMA'S P.O.V :

I was shocked, to say the least, but I also felt embarrassed. I have been dancing and doing weird faces like a complete idiot and Sam saw all of it. God, he must think I'm a psychopath or some kind of maniac.

The honestly unfair thing was that he got to see me but I couldn't see him. I will really kill these boys but I have to find out how. Harrison, it's easy I have Maya as prey. But the two other divs? UGH.

That's it. I'm dead. I made a complete fool of myself. Gosh, how dumb! I hit myself and Maya was looking at me still smirking. I told her that I will make sure she is dead later. I continued the filming while glaring at Maya from time to time, between takes, until Harrison came to take her.

As part of my revenge, and while Tom and I were doing one of our scenes together, we started yelling at Maya and Harrison :

" Maya and Harrison sitting under a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G"

I was still furiously mad at the boys but I would honestly do anything to come back at my best friend. And soon enough, Harry had joined and we were chanting as loud as we can and both Maya and Harrison had turned red.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 1223

enjoy :) 

vote and comment :)