Chapter 1.

I start working on a few paintings and I check the time. 

When I was done, I went to Starbucks where I'd meet the girls. I walk in and I saw them. They smile at me and I smile at them as I walk over and sit down. 

"Hey ladies." I say as they smile. We talk and we hear the door open. We saw 5 boys and the girls were drooling over them already. We giggle and continue talking. 

*Jonah's POV* 

Me and the boys walked into Starbucks and we saw 5 girls talking. One actually made me feel uneasy but in a good way. They looked at us and giggled.

 We smiled and sat at our table. I kept looking at the girl who caught my eye to the point where I didn't notice the boys talking to me. 

"Jo-nah! Mar-ais!" Corbyn said and I look at him. "Yeah?" I say as they chuckle. 

"Looks like Jonah has a crush." Jack says as we all look over at them. "I don't have a c-crush.." I say as they ooh loudly. The girls looked over at us and I look at the one. 

She giggled at me and they continued talking. I sigh and smile softly. 

"Jonah. You should invite them to our party tomorrow night." Daniel says as I chuckle nervously. "Why don't one of you guys ask them...?" I ask. "Jonah seriously. Something is wrong with you." Zach says and I chuckle. "There's nothing wrong. I'm just tired." I lie and they nod. 

"In fact, I'll ask them." I say confident and I get up. 

I walk up to the girls' table and they look at me. 

"Hello ladies. I'm Jonah. Me and my friends are throwing a party tomorrow night..." I said as the girl looked at me and I got lost in her eyes. "Jonah?" she said as I snap out of it. 

"Um, but would you guys like to come?" I ask as they smile. 

"Sure." another one says as I nod and the girl I've been staring at the whole time pulls out her phone. "Give me your number." she says.

*Lizzy's POV* 

I asked Jonah to give me his phone and he smiles and gives it to me. I put my number in it and my name. I give him his phone and he looks at it. "Lizzy..." he says with a smile. "I like that name.." he says as I smile. 

"Thanks. It's Elizabeth or Liz, or Lizzy. I like your name too, Jonah." I say as he smiles and walks back to his table.

 He seemed super shaken up and I smile at him. And then I remember I have a boyfriend. I sigh and me and the girls get up. 

"See you guys." we say to the boys and they wave. The girls got the numbers of the ones they liked and I left. I go home and I walk in. 

"Andrew! I'm home!" I yell as I walk upstairs.

 I walk to the room and the door was closed. I smirk and open the door. Andrew jumps and takes a deep breath. 

"Shit you scared me." he says as I scoff. "How did I scare you when I literally just yelled I'm home?" I ask. "I didn't hear you." he says rolling his eyes and I roll mine. 

"Are you making dinner?" he asks as I sigh. "No." I say walking to the closet. 

"Wait! Before you get changed, can you..uh..run to the store down the street to get some cough drops." he says with a cough afterwards and I sigh. "Okay.." I say as he smiles and coughs. 

"Thanks babe." he says. I go to the store and get what he needed. I go back home and walk in. I change and lay in the bed. 

*Jonah's POV* 

I pace around my room and sit on my bed. 

What was wrong with me? When I found out Riley was cheating on me I felt so misunderstood. But Lizzy...I get goosebumps every time I think about her. And I haven't stopped since we met. 

I smile and grab my phone. I looked out my window and texted her. 

Lizzy😍😍😍

Hey.

Hi Jojo! 

I smiled at the exclamation point. We texted for a while and I learned that she's a painter. 

*Lizzy's POV* 

I texted Jonah and Andrew got curious. 

He grabbed my phone and read my messages. 

"Who the hell is Jonah?" he asks. "Just a guy I met at Starbucks with the girls earlier." I say as he scoffs. "Don't fucking lie." he says raising his voice. 

"I'm not lying! He's just a friend!" I say as he gets up and turns on the light. 

"Not by what he's saying. You: Why were you so shaken up when we first looked at each other? Him: I've had chills since we met to be honest... You: Awe why? Him: You wouldn't understand... You: But I think I will. Him: I don't know. I haven't felt like this ever since my girlfriend cheated on me. My heart was just cold until we met. You: So you like me? Him: No! I'm not saying that! You: It's okay. I'm not mad at you for having a crush on me. Him: Really? You: Yeah. It's fine. Him: But really... I don't have a crush on you..." 

"Andrew stop!" I yell. 

"You fucking unfaithful bitch!" he yells walking away. "Babe! Stop! It's not like that!" I yell following him. "You like texting this asshole?! Let's see if you can text him after this!" he yells grabbing a hammer and putting my phone on the counter. 

I grab the hammer out of his hand and throw it. I grab my phone and walk upstairs. I put on some clothes and Andrew walks in the room. 

"This isn't working. I'm gonna need you to fuck off." he says as I scoff. "I was leaving anyway." I say packing a bag and grabbing my stuff. I started to cry and I put on my coat. 

I grabbed my keys and ran outside. I got in my car and sat there for a second. I cried and started the car. I drove to Gabbie's house and when I get there I walk up to the door and knock. 

Gabbie opens it and her smile fades when she sees me. "Liz, are you okay?" she asks pulling me in the house.