Chapter 3.

"It's okay dude." he says laughing. "Tease me later asshole. Just what do I do?!" I ask anxiously. "Well you can meditate, take a cool shower, or just wait it out. Just be calm." he says.

"Don't worry, it doesn't last long. Just wait it out." Jack says as I sigh and nod. 

"Are you doing okay? Ever since Riley...and meeting Elizabeth, you've been shook." he says. 

"I don't know Jack. I get goosebumps around her. I haven't felt like this in a long time. I think I want her but I don't know.." I explain. "Honestly, I feel the same way for Gabbie. But I'm not this bad. You gotta be yourself again Jonah. Don't be scared." he says as I nod and my boner goes down. I sigh of relief and I take my shirt off. 

"You're right Jack." I say as he smiles and we walk out. "I'm gonna call you boner boy." Jack says with his arm around my shoulder. "I'll boner you in the pool." I threaten as he chuckles. "That's gay Jonah." he says and we laugh. 

*Lizzy's POV* 

I sit in the pool with the girls and we talk. Jonah walked out and I look at him. He had his shirt off and I smile at him. He looks at me and winks. I smile and continue talking to the girls. Jonah and the boys messed around in the pool and I get in the hot tub. I relax and enjoy the warm water. 

Someone sits next to me and I look at them. It was Jonah and he winces to the warm water since he just got out of the pool. 

"Hey." he says. "Hi." I say. "I.. I need to tell you something..." he says as I look at him. "What is it?" I ask. "Um.." he says as he looks down at my tits. I giggle and move his head up. 

"I will beat your ex boyfriend's ass...?" he says, questioning his response as I laugh and he chuckles. "Are they that distracting? I knew this was too revealing." I say covering up my chest. 

"No! They aren't a distraction at all. I'm just..weird...?" he says as I chuckle. "Thanks. I guess they aren't that bad. I mean everyone always says they're too big." I say as he smiles. 

"It doesn't really matter to me. As long as your personality is big, your boob size doesn't matter." he says and we laugh. "I don't know who you are. You're always nervous but now you're really confident." I say as he smiles. 

"I don't know...maybe just mood swings or something." he says as I nod and move closer to him. I lay my head on his shoulder and he starts getting nervous again. 

"I'm gonna...uh... actually.. I'ma just start the food..." he says getting up quickly and walking over to the grill. I giggle at his nervousness and he cooks. Everything was done and we all ate. We cleaned up and me and Jonah went in his room. 

I grabbed some clothes and underclothes. I shower and put on a t-shirt and shorts after drying. I put my hair in a bun and walk out. Jonah was putting on his shirt and I smile at him. 

I hug him again and he hugs back. 

"What was that for?" he asks. "For being a good friend." I say as he smiles and he grabs pillows. "Where are you going?" I ask. "I'm just gonna sleep on the small couch." he says. "Jonah this is your bed. You can sleep with me." I say as he chuckles nervously and lays down. 

I do too and I sigh. 

*Jonah's POV* 

I lay down with Lizzy and she lays in my arms. 

"Thank you Jonah." she said and I smiled. "You're welcome..." I say and she fell asleep. I did too and I had a weird dream. 

I walk in the room and Elizabeth was undressing in front of me. I closed and locked the door and she walked up to me. She took off my shirt and unbuckled my belt. I let her do it and I took off my pants. She took out my erection and put it in her mouth. I moaned as she sucked on it and I eventually came. I took off my boxers and picked her up. I held her and kissed her lips. She kissed back and we made out roughly. I took out a condom and put it on. I went inside her and she moaned. I smiled and kept pounding in. She moaned my name and called me Daddy. We both released our cum and then I woke up. 

I jump up and breathe heavily. I was sweating and I checked my boxers. 

My member was soaked and tingling. I sigh. I checked the time and it was 10:58. I look next to me and I see Lizzy sleeping soundly. I smile and look back on the dream. 

I don't know how I feel about it. It looked amazing. I sigh and decided I'll ask Jack about it tomorrow. I get up and go in the kitchen. 

I get a cup of water and I lean on the counter for a minute. 

I take off my shirt since I felt like I was in hell. I catch my breath and I hear Jack. 

"Hey dude." he says and I look at him. "Hey..Jack." I say. "You good? You look like the devil visited you." he says with a chuckle. "I was gonna ask you about it in the morning, but since you're here. I just had a dream. I've never had a dream like this before." I say as the other 3 came downstairs. 

"What's going on? Jonah why are you so sweaty?" Corbyn asks. "And why does it look like you just pissed yourself?" Zach asks. "Guys shut up. What happened in the dream?" Jack asks as I sigh. "Me and Lizzy.." I say and they laugh quietly. 

"You fucked her in your dream? Damn Jonah you must like her a lot!" Daniel says quietly. "Guys.. please.. it's not that I wanna just like her I want to be there for her. I want to be her prince and give her the loyalty she deserves." I say. "Do you know what it is?" Jack says as I nod. 

"Yeah. A wet dream.." I say as they laugh again and I stare at them. "I'm going to bed." I say. "No!" they say and I stay. "How did it make you feel?" Daniel asks. "It looked amazing. And when I woke up my dick was tingling." I say as they chuckle. 

"I have those dreams all the time." Zach says. "Ew." we say and we laugh. "I'm gonna go back to bed." I say wiping my sweat. I walk upstairs and in my room. 

I close the door and lay down after changing. I sigh and smile at Lizzy. She lays in my chest and I hold her with the chills growing. I smile and fall asleep. 

*Lizzy's POV* 

I wake up and Jonah was sleeping causing me to smile. I lay on his chest and notice he doesn't have a shirt on. I feel his arm wrap around my waist as I rub his abs. 

"Morning." he says. "Good morning." I say sleepily. "My night was crazy..." he says. 

"What happened?" I asks. "I had a dream...but it doesn't matter right now. You want some breakfast?" he asks as I nod. "Sure." I say as he smiles. 

"I need you to get up though." he says and we chuckle.