Chapter 5.

"This is probably my most amazing project I've ever worked on, and I painted a tiger." I say as he smiles and grabs my waist. He picks me up and hugs me. I hug him back and he sighs. 

"Bryan is gonna love this!" he says texting him. He was gonna come tomorrow and we went home. We got there and walk in. There was music and people dancing. 

"We leave for a few hours and this is what happens." he says loudly and I laugh. "I'm gonna go find the girls." I say as he nods and I look around. I go to the boys and ask them. 

They said they were upstairs getting ready and I run upstairs. I walk into me and Jonah's room and I look in my closet. I grab fresh underclothes and I pick out a short sparkling dress. 

I shower and put it on. I do my hair and makeup and I put on my shoes. I walk out of the room and the girls smile at me. 

"Looking sexy. Now Jonah's gonna be all over you Lizzy." Christina says and we laugh. "To be honest, he's really good looking and such a nice guy but he told me he doesn't like me like that." I say. "Girl he lied." they all say and I smile and walk downstairs. 

Jonah already showered and changed while I was and I looked for him. 

*Jonah's POV* 

I talk with the boys and they look at the stairs. Daniel taps my shoulder and I looked too. I saw Lizzy in a short sparkling dress with heels. 

Her makeup was perfect even though she looked beautiful without it. Her hair was swooped to the side wavy as always. I stared at her with my mouth wide open and Jack tapped me. 

"Holy shit. She's so gorgeous." "Then go get her, Jonah. Before someone else does." he says as I sigh. "What would an idiot like me do with an angle like that?" I say. "You are an idiot if you don't see that she likes you too. You're all she ever talks about." he says. "Really?" I ask.

 "Yeah! She came to me and asked me what your interests are in females. She even asked me if you like her. I told her you'll tell her when you're ready. Go for it." he lectures as I sigh and nod. "Okay." I take a deep breath and straighten my hair. 

I put on the hat she said she liked 2 months ago when we were messing around in the art studio. 

"Guys let's write a song after the party." I say as they nod. I take another breath and relax as I walk over to her. 

She looks at me and smiles. I smile too and I lick my lips looking at her up and down. 

"You look absolutely stunning." I say as she smiles. "Thank you. You look handsome yourself." she says as I smile. "Should we get a drink?" she asks as I nod. 

*Lizzy's POV* 

Me and Jonah got drinks and sat on the couch. He made me laugh and I realized I was catching feelings for him. We go upstairs and talk more. 

"So um I have to tell you something..." he says. "What is it?" I ask moving closer and he looks at my chest again. "I uh.. wanna bury my face in your tits.. I mean! I uh.." I laugh.

"Your nervousness is so cute." I say as he sighs of relief. He gets a call and answers it. "Hey Bryan." he says. "Yeah I know. The studio looks amazing. The painter was a friend of mine." he says as I smile. "He wants to talk to you." Jonah says as I grab the phone. 

"Yes." I say. "Of course! I'd love to fill your studio." I say. "How long will I be gone?" I ask. "Okay that's not long I can fill it in a month. And I leave tomorrow?" I ask. 

"Okay. See you then." I say and I hang up. I text him my number and information then give Jonah his phone back. "What happened?" he asks. "He wants me to fill his studio in Santa Monica." I say as he smiles. "I'm so happy for you!" he says as I smile.

"What did you have to tell me?" I ask as he sighs. "It can wait.." he says as I put my hand on his leg. "Are you sure?" I ask as he stares at them again. "Yeah. I'm sure." he says as I smile and get up. 

"You want another beer?" I ask as he nods. 

*Jonah's POV* 

Damnit! I almost did it. 

When Lizzy asked me if I wanted another beer I said yeah and my eyes wander to her breasts. She tilts my head up and smiles. I smile and she walks downstairs. I felt it. 

I looked down and I had a boner. I wait it out and prayed Lizzy wouldn't come back. 

"I can't believe I got another boner." I say. "You got a boner?" I heard her ask and I look at her. "Shit! Um.." she giggles and gives me my beer. 

*Lizzy's POV* 

Knowing that Jonah got a boner aroused me and I give him his beer. 

"I'm sorry you heard that." he says covering it up. I giggle and put my hand on his shoulder. "Jonah. Don't be sorry. I didn't know I could give you one." I say as he sighs opening his beer. I open mine and we tap them together. We drink and talk more. 

"Boners hurt." he says. "Is there anything I can do to help?" I ask. "I doubt it." he says as I nod. "Again, I don't have a crush on you." "Okay." I say. His boner went down and the party was over. 

Jonah took the stuff downstairs and I take off my heels. I pull my dress over my head and put it back. I saw Jonah in the mirror staring and I look at him. He looks away and I chuckle. He changes and lays down. I pack my suitcase and lay down after turning off the light. 

"You're sleeping in your bra and panties?" he asks. "Yep." I say as he chuckles. I lay on my side and fall asleep. 

*Jonah's POV* 

I looked at Lizzy and she was asleep. I smile and spooned her. I actually got horny feeling her against my boxers. I lay on my back and sigh. I pull it out and start jerking off. I bite my lip as I picture the dreams I've been having and my hand moves faster. 

I moan with my mouth closed and I look over to make sure Lizzy was still asleep. She was and when she turned towards me I looked at her tits. That made me ready to cum so I grab tissue off the stand. I put it on the tip so I'd cum in the tissue. I did and I smile. 

I catch my breath and clean up. When I was done I lay down and Liz moved into my arms. I smile and fall asleep.