Chapter 43.

I eat and he steals a piece of bacon. I gasp and he laughs, eating it. I laugh and finish. He takes the tray and I get up. I get bad contractions in my back and I feel liquid at my feet. I look down and my water broke. 

"Jonah! My water just FUCKING BROKE!!!!" I yell and he walks in the room. "Oh god. Okay. It's actually happening. The baby's coming. Okay uh...just breathe and get your shoes on. I'll go start the car." he says. "No fucking time for shoes Jonah! Hurry the FUCK up!!" I yell as he jumps and nods. "Okay you don't have to be mean." he says walking me downstairs. 

He grabs the keys and we get in the car. I breathe in and out quickly while holding my stomach and Jonah rushes to the hospital. 

"Just breathe baby." he says as I look at him. "What the fuck does it look like I'm doing Jonah?! Taking a nap?" I ask. "You're so mean when you're pregnant." he says. "Because I have hormones and I'm stressed!" I yell as he nods. 

"Okay calm down." he says calling the boys and I continue breathing heavily. "So uh..she's having the baby. Meet us at the hospital about 10 minutes away from my house." he says. I move my hair out of my face and he hangs up. 

"Baby I'm sorry for being mean to you but this fucking hurts like hell." I say as he grabs my hand. "It's okay we're almost there." he says as we get there. We walk in the emergency room and I change into a gown. I lay on the hospital bed and Jonah signs me in. We go to our room and I lay on the bed breathing heavily. Jonah sits next to me and his parents get here. 

Billie gets here and she stands next to me. The boys had to wait in the waiting room. The doctor walks in and she sits in front of the bed. 

"Okay, Jonah, comfort her. Billie, hold her leg open." she says as Jonah kisses my forehead and holds my hand. I yell in pain and the doctor gets ready. "Okay. It's time. Give me a big push. I'll countdown from 10." she says as I nod and Jonah kisses my hand. I push and groan in pain. The doctor finishes counting down and I catch my breath. 

"You're doing good." Billie says. "Another push." the doctor says and I push. Jonah smiles and wipes my face with some tissue. "Good job baby. Keep going." he whispers in my ear and he kisses my cheek. The doctor counts down and I catch my breath when she finishes. 

"You're doing great Elizabeth. I can see the head, give me one more big push." she says as I nod and Jonah grabs my hand tighter. 

"Last one Liz." he says. "Jonah shut the fuck up!" I yell and I push. "She's definitely a Marais." Dan says as Jonah nods. I close my eyes and I hear cheering and the baby crying. The doctor puts her on my chest and Jonah smiles as I breathe heavily. "You did it baby. Our little girl is here." Jonah says getting dizzy and he faints. I giggle at him and catch my breath. The nurses walk in and the doctor cleans up. 

"What's her name?" she asks as I smile. "Bethany Marais." I say as they put her name on the birth certificate. She prints the papers and they clean Beth up. They lay her back on my chest and I rub her head gently. Jonah wakes up and looks at me. 

"What happened?" he asks. "You fainted." I say laughing and he chuckles as he smiles and he kisses my cheek. "She's so beautiful. I can already see you in her." he says as I smile and she opens her eyes. "She has your hair and eyes." I say as he smiles. "She has your nose." he says as we chuckle. "That was tiring." I say and the boys walk in. They awe and we smile. 

"Are you gonna start breastfeeding?" the doctor asks as I nod. "Might as well." I say as Jonah raises the bed up a little. I look at the boys and they were waiting patiently. "I'm gonna be right back." Jonah says as I nod and he walks out. Billie, Dan and Carrie were on their phones and I stare at the boys. "I have to breastfeed her." I say as she cries and they nod. 

"Go ahead." "We know." "It's fine." "That's alright." they all say at the same time. 

"Turn around perverts!" I say. "Come on! It's just boobs! We've all seen them before!" Corbyn says. "I'm gonna get Jonah on you guys and he's gonna kick your-" I look at Beth as she fusses and I look at the boys. "Fine." I say and I take out my boob. I lift Beth's head and breastfeed her. I look at the boys and they were staring. When Jonah walks in they close their eyes. 

"That's what I thought." he says as I smile. "This hurts like hell." I whisper as he chuckles. "It was your choice." he says as I smile. She finishes and she opens her eyes. After an hour I yawn and give her to Jonah. He lays back in the chair as Beth lays on his chest. He holds her and I smile at them. 

"You can rest baby." he says as I nod and he smiles at her. "Hi Daddy's little princess. Looking all pretty just like your mommy." he says as I chuckle. She opens her eyes and he smiles widely. "My god. I can't believe you're really here. Mommy's the queen and I'm the king, now you're our little princess." I smile and fall asleep. 

*Jonah's POV* 

Lizzy falls asleep and I have about 30 more minutes with Beth. I give her to my mom and dad. The boys and Billie get time with her and then they give her back to me. I lay her in the little bed and the doctor walks in. 

"Mr. Marais? Will you be spending the night?" she asks as I nod. "Yes. Boys, can you bring me a bag of clothes for a few days? And put an outfit in there for Liz." I say as they nod and everyone leaves. 

*a few days later Lizzy's POV* 

I get showered and dressed while Jonah puts Beth in her car seat and packs her bag. I walk out the bathroom and I grab Jonah's bag. He puts Beth's bag around his neck and grabs the car seat. 

"Got everything?" he asks as I nod and we leave. He signs me out and the nurse smiles. "Congratulations." she says as we smile. "Thank you." we say and we walk to the car. Jonah puts the car seat in and I get in the front seat. "Is she still asleep?" I ask. 

"Yes ma'am." he says and he gets in and drives home.