Chapter 49. MUST READ

"Where is he?!" I ask and he points to two cops pulling him out of the car. I cover my mouth and the boys get here. I cry and I try to run to him but the cop gets in front of me. 

"Move!" I yell but the cops walk up to us. "He's not breathing." one says and I push through them. I run to Jonah, almost tripping and get on my knees. "Jonah! Jonah! Please wake up! Please wake up!" I yell and he doesn't move. I put my head on his chest and I could here a faint heart beat. 

"Baby! Please don't leave me! I can't live without you Jonah! Wake up!" I shake him and his hand moves. I grab it and look at him. He started breathing again and he had a cut in his head, in his stomach, and on his leg. "Jonah!" I say and his eyes open slightly. An ambulance pulls up and they get a stretcher. The boys pull me off of him and I get in the ambulance with them. 

*a few hours later* 

I sit in the room with Jonah and he was asleep. I cry silently until I hear his voice and I look up. 

"Liz?" he asks and I stand up. "What were you thinking?" I ask crying and he sighs. "I don't know...I'm so so sorry. I'm not gonna make it.." he says and I cry. "Don't say that!" I say and he grabs my hand. "It's over for me baby." he says as the boys walk in and he looks at them. "I love you guys." he says. "No! Stop talking like that! You're gonna be fine!" Corbyn says and Jonah sighs. 

"I heard the doctors talking. I'm not making this one." he says as the boys start to cry and Jack paces around. "I'm sorry guys. I was stupid and I got drunk and got behind the wheel. I'm really sorry. I love you guys so much." he says as his dad gets here. "Jonah. Are you okay?" he asks. "I'm sorry dad." Jonah says and I grab his hand. 

"I love you son." Dan says and he hugs Jonah. The boys do too and Jonah starts to cry. "I don't want to leave you guys. I'm so sorry. Now there's no going back." he says and he looks at me. 

"I'm truly sorry. Tell Bethy about me. Tell her Daddy loves her so much. Tell her how we pulled through every conflict. Tell her how our story began." he says as he wipes my tears and pulls me in. He kisses me and I kiss him back. It was even longer than the first time. 

"I can't..." I say. "You have to. I love you so much Elizabeth Marais. I love all of you guys. And I can't wait to see you again." he says as his eyes start closing and his grip on my hand loosens. 

"J-Jonah..." I say and the heart machine goes off. His dad shakes his head and collapses on the ground. "No! Jonah!" I say crying on his chest. "Please wake up!" I yell.  

Daniel calls their manager and tells him. I lay on the floor and scream. Dan grabs me and hugs me tight. I hug him back and the doctors walk in. 

"I'm extremely sorry for you loss." he says and he covers Jonah's face. I cry and Dan holds me tight.

(guys, the mood is real)

(If you don't cry, you are savage as fuck and have balls of steel 😥😥😥😪😪)

(at least listen to see you again and go through the pictures if that won't make you cry, you're a savage and I still love you😪😪😪)