Chapter 29.

He looks on his phone and shows me the pictures. I laugh and he goes through them. 

"I'd appreciate if you had lost the towel." he whispers in my ear and I smirk. "Maybe I'll take more later." I say as he chuckles and kisses me. "I'm going out tonight with the boys. I might stay at the band house for the night. We need to start planning our wedding." he says as I nod.

"Tell me about it. I don't want to be home by myself." I say as he sits on the couch. "I know. I'll try to get home." he says as I crawl on him and kiss his neck. He moans and I give him a hickey. I stop and he looks at me. "You better try to get home." I say as he smirks and grabs my neck. 

"Give me a kiss." he says as I smile and kiss him. He kisses me back and he pulls away. He smiles and lets me go. "Fine. I might as well go out today. And make new friends. Since my boyfriend doesn't love me anymore." I say fake crying and I walk away. 

"Aw! Don't act like that! You know I love you and that fat ass of yours." Jonah says chuckling and I laugh. "Okay well I'll see you tomorrow or tonight." I say as he nods and I walk up to him laying on the couch. He puts his head on the couch upside down and I kiss him. He kisses me back and I pull away. 

"See you later fiance." I say as he smacks my ass. "No boys!" he says as I smile. "Okay Daddy." I say laughing and he smiles. "You know I am. Love you." he says as I blow him a kiss and he catches it. I smile and walk outside. I walk to Starbucks and I walk in. 

I see the Billie Eilish and fans around her. I chuckle and a girl walks up to me. "You're Elizabeth Mathews right my favorite painter?" she asks as I nod. 

"Yes I am. What's your name?" I ask as she smiles. "Alexandria." she says as I smile and think of my unborn child. "What's wrong?" she asks as I sigh. "Well I don't know if you heard but I lost my baby. We remember her as Alexandria." I say as she sighs. "Yeah, I saw the post. I'm really sorry about that. I wish my dad..." she says as my face turns serious. 

"You wish your dad what?" I ask as she shakes her head. "Nevermind. It's nice to meet you!" she says and she runs out. I walk outside and see her running down the street. I sigh and walk back in. I order my drink and sit at a table. 

"Hey." I heard and I look up. It was Billie and I smile. "Wow. Billie Eilish. I am honestly a huge fan." I say as she smiles. "I'm a fan of Why Don't We. And your name is?" she asks. "Lizzy, Liz, Elizabeth. Congrats on the Grammys last night. You are crazy." I say as she smiles. 

"Thank you madam." she says as I chuckle and she sits down. "I think this is the start of a friendship." she says as I smile and we talk more. We got to know each other better and we left. She drives me home and I get out. 

"See you later Billie." I say as she smiles and nods. I walk in the house and Jonah was putting on his jacket. "Babe! Babe! Guess what!?" I say jumping around as he chuckles grabbing my waist. "What?" he asks. "I made a friend!" I say jumping on him and he catches me. "Good for you baby." he says laughing. 

"But this is no ordinary friend! I made friends with Billie FUCKING Eilish!!!" I say as he smiles. "Really? Okay that's pretty cool babe." he says as I smile. "I know!! And I also met a young girl. Her name is Alexandria." I say as he smiles. 

"Did she recognize you?" 

"Yeah. But I'm kinda worried about her. Because when I told her about the baby's name being Alexandria she said 'i wish my dad' and then ran home. I hope she's okay." I say as he sighs. 

"I'll beat her dad's ass like I did Andrew's." he says as I laugh. "I know you will." I say as he smiles. "But seriously I will and I think she'll be okay." he says as I sigh and nod. "Okay. I'm going to look for a wedding dress." I say as he smiles. "Okay. Love you fiance." he says. "Love you too fiance." I say as he chuckles and leaves. I walk upstairs and close and lock the door. 

I change and sit on the bed with the laptop. I turn on a movie and look for wedding dresses. I grab a bottle of wine and a cup then walk back upstairs. Around midnight I hear the boys downstairs and I roll my eyes playfully. They walk in the room and Jonah was drunk. I smile and the boys laugh. 

"Jonah broke a table." Zach says. "His ass was just too fat for it." Daniel says laughing. "No babe. Don't listen to Daniel. It looked fucking amazing." Jonah says drunkenly sitting next to me and we all laugh. He kisses my neck and I laugh. "Thanks for bringing him home." I say as they nod and leave. Jonah continues kissing my neck and I giggle. 

"Stop." I whine and he laughs. He gets up and changes his clothes. I grab the laptop and put it on the dresser. I grab the wine and take it back downstairs. I walk upstairs and Jonah was laying down. I turn off the light and lay next to him. He pulls me closer and I smile kissing his cheek. He smiles and immediately falls asleep. I smile and fall asleep too. 

I wake up and Jonah was in the bathroom. He got in the shower and I still lay there half asleep. He walks out a few minutes later and I look at him. He groans and looks at me. 

"I swear. Me and vodka do not not a good couple." he says as I giggle and he chuckles. "I was told you broke a table last night." I say as he laughs and dries off. "I do not recall anything  like that happened." he say getting dressed and I get up. 

"You snore loud as hell when you drink." I say.