Chapter 12.

Jonah pulls out and lays next to me. 

"Passionate is nice but I think I like it the usual." I say as he smiles and I lay in his arms. "I like the original too." he says as he yawns. I put on my underclothes and Jonah puts on his boxers. We lay down and I sigh. 

"Did you like how I ripped my shirt off for you in the rain?" he asks as I laugh. "Yes, very romantic." I say and he laughs. "I try." he says as I kiss his cheek. He smiles and we fall asleep. I wake up and Jonah was watching TV. I get up and run to the bathroom. 

I throw up and Jonah rushes in. He pulls my hair back and I continue throwing up. He rubs my back and grabs me some tissue. I wipe my mouth when I was done and Jonah flushes the toilet. "Are you okay?" he asks as I nod. "Did you use a condom last night?" I ask as he thinks. "Shit." he says as I shake me head. 

"Jonah I'm not ready." I say as he sighs and we walk in the room. "Okay...I'm gonna run to CVS and get a few pregnancy tests." he says putting on pants and a shirt. I sigh and almost cry. 

"Baby, please don't cry. I hate seeing you cry." Jonah says as I sigh. "I can't help it Jonah! I can't believe we forgot to use protection!" I yell and he hugs me. "It's gonna be okay! We'll figure it out!" he says as he holds me tight and I sigh. 

"I'll be back." he says as I nod and he leaves. I wait for him and he comes back a few minutes later. I go in the bathroom and take the tests. I set them on the counter and I stand up. I open the door and Jonah looks at me. We sit by the counter and wait. 

"Are you ready?" he asks as I nod and he grabs them. We look at them and they were negative. We both sigh of relief and Jonah kissed my cheek. "I do want to start a family with you Jonah. Just not right now." I say and he looks at me as I look down. "I completely agree and understand." he says as I look at him and smile. He smiles too and we get up. 

"I'm gonna go make the music video. You wanna come?" he asks as I nod. We get dressed and leave. Jonah drives to the recording studio and we walk in. Everyone looked at us and Jonah looked at Jack. Jack looks at him and they both look away. The girls glared at me and rolled their eyes. I sigh and Jonah grabs my arm. He rubs my shoulders and I take a deep breath. 

"We'll be done soon." he says as I nod and sit down. They started working and it took a few hours. I browsed through Instagram and Twitter and the boys finished. They posted it and Jonah looks at me. I giggle quietly and he smiles. He walks over and squats down in front of me. 

"Hi." he says as I smile. "Hello." I say and he chuckles. "You ready to go?" he asks as I look at Jack. He was leaning against the wall looking at Jonah and sighing. "Yeah. Just a second." I say as he nods and walks outside. I walk up to Jack and he looks at me. "You need to talk to Jonah." I say. "Why? I don't want to talk to him." he says as I sigh. 

"You guys are lost without each other. Jonah told me that you and him are closer than everyone else. Talk to him." I say as he rolls his eyes. "I'll think about it." he says as I sigh and walk outside. On my way out Natalie grabs my arm and whispers in my ear.

"Nobody wants you here. Not even Jonah. He honestly wishes you were dead." I roll my eyes even though it really bothered me and I walk outside. I get in the car and we go home. We walk in and upstairs. I take my shoes off and think about what Natalie said. 

I know it's not true but I believed it. I sigh and change. I sit on the edge of the bed and sigh. I felt Jonah rub my shoulders and I look at him. "Are you okay?" he asks as I sigh. "You really love me right?" I ask as he chuckles. 

"Of course I really love you. What type of question is that?" he asks.  "I just wanted to know... But what would you do if something happened to me?" I ask as he gets up. "This is getting serious. Who said something to you?" he asks, kneeling in front of me. 

"Nobody I just want to know.." I say. "Don't lie Liz. You know you can tell me anything and you promised me that you would." he says as I sigh. "Natalie told me nobody wants me here, not even you and that you wish I was dead." I say as he scoffs. "Do you believe that?" he asks, taking off his shoes and hanging up his jacket. 

"I don't know. Maybe you'd be better off with someone else...or if I was someone else." I say as he looks at me and grabs my thighs. He pulls me towards him and picks me. "If you were someone else, it wouldn't feel the same. I don't think you should be anyone different because you are my princess. Natalie is a liar. They are the type of people trying to tear us apart." he says as I sigh and wrap my arms around his neck. 

"Do you want me to sing you one of our songs?" he asks as I nod and he puts me on the bed. He sits next to me and I lay my head on his lap. He rubs my hair and starts singing Don't Change. I cried a little to how much he cared about me. He kept singing and he sang a few more songs. I was falling asleep as I moved into his arms. 

"I love you so much baby." he says. "I love you too. Can you do me a favor please?" I ask as he nods. "Please, call Jack and talk to him." I say as he groans. "I don't want to talk to that prick." "You two need each other. Please talk to him for me." I say sleepily and I fell asleep. 

*Jonah's POV* 

Lizzy fell asleep and I move her on her side of the bed. I sigh and kiss her forehead. I grab my phone and open it. I look at my home screen of me and Jack. 

Liz was right, I do need Jack. I go to my contacts and call Jack. He picks up and sighs.