Chapter 14.

"I have to ask you something." I say as he nods and sits next to me. 

"A guy came to the house after you left. He was flirting and he asked where you were. I told him you were out with the boys so he came in and he kissed me. I pushed him away and he asked me 'do you really think Jonah's out with the boys?' and he showed me a picture of you kissing another girl at a house." I explain as he sighs and scoffs. 

"What did he look like?" he asks. "Does it matter?" "Nope because I already know who you're talking about." he says putting on some clothes. "Jonah. He showed me a picture of you kissing another girl. Are you not gonna address that?" I ask. "Nope because I'll explain later." he says putting on shoes and I get up. 

"No you're gonna explain now." I say as he sighs. "I will tell you everything. Just give me 10 minutes." he says as I roll my eyes. "I promise." "Fine. 10 minutes." I say as he grabs his phone and walks downstairs. He walks out and leaves. I sigh and shower. I get out and put on some jeans with a black cami and a plaid pattern jacket with vans. 

The doorbell rings and I walk downstairs. I open the door and it was the same guy from yesterday. 

"Who are you?" I ask. "My name is Mattia. What about you?" "Elizabeth. Now what do you want?" I ask. "Where do you think Jonah is?" he asks pulling out his phone. "I don't know." I say as Jonah walks up behind him. 

"Probably telling his side that they have to be done since you caught him. So, you wanna leave him and try me?" he asks as I stare at him. "Take a look." he says showing me another picture. "It's the same one from yesterday." I say as he looks at his phone. "Oh. Well you should get the point." he says as I close the door but he opens it. 

 "Come on please." he says as Jonah turns him around and cracks his knuckles. "Hey Jo." Mattia says. "Get the hell off of my property." Jonah says as Mattia chuckles. "You mad I'm about to steal yo girl?" he says as I turn him around and kick him in his dick. 

He groans and collapsed on his knees. I pull Jonah to me and kiss him. He picks me up by my thighs and I wrap my arms around his neck as he kisses me back. 

I pull away and stroke his cheek. He bites his lip and I smile. 

"You didn't steal his girl because she was never interested." I say to Mattia with a wink. "Fine, your lost." he says getting up and holding his pants. "Shit. That hurt." he says stumbling away. Jonah laughs and I smile. "I know you would never cheat on me." I say as he smiles and grabs my butt. I giggle and he laughs. 

Our smiles faded as we looked into each other's eyes. Jonah kisses me and I kiss him back. He kisses my neck and I giggle. 

"Let's go out tonight. You and me baby." he says as I smile and nod. "Of fucking course." I say as he chuckles. "Oh my god. I fucking love you." he says as I smile and he kisses me again. I kiss him back and we pull away. "Before our date, let's have sex real quick because we haven't in a minute." he says as I laugh and he walks upstairs still carrying me. 

"You're light as a feather." he says as I giggle. "Let's use a condom this time." I reminded as we laugh. "Thanks for the reminder." he says and we walk in the room. He closes the door and we started going at it until Daniel decided to walk in. 

"God damn it Daniel." Jonah says zipping his pants. "Jeez I'm sorry. I just wanted to say we should go out again because last night was super fun." he says. "Okay, 1: I'm going out with my lady tonight. 2: You couldn't text me this in the group chat?" Jonah asks as I giggle and stand up. 

Daniel stared at me and I put my shirt on. "Dani boy." Jonah says as he looks at him. 

"I am so sorry, Jonah. Please don't hurt me." Daniel says sarcastically as I laugh and Jonah puts on his shirt. "Oh I'll hurt you alright." he says as Daniel was about to say something but Jonah walked up to him. 

"Sorry to interrupt!" Daniel says slamming the door and running downstairs. I laugh and Jonah chuckles. "We'll finish later." I say as he frowns and we laugh. I grab some underclothes and walk in the bathroom. I shower and Jonah did too. 

While Jonah was in the shower I put on a black lingerie with a black silk dress and heels. I put on some makeup and curl my hair. Jonah walks out the bathroom and looks at me as I fix myself in the mirror. I look at him and he smiles. 

"How does this look?" I say as he chuckles. "You don't even have to ask that question. You look gorgeous as always." he says as I smile. "Thanks babe. Now get dressed I'll be downstairs." I say as he chuckles and I take off my heels. 

I walk downstairs and sit on the couch. I rub my feet and Jonah walks downstairs in jeans, a black shirt with a jacket and Tims. I smile at him and he smiles back. 

"Ready to go?" he asks as I nod and put my heels on. We leave and go to a bar. We walk in and sit at the counter. "I like how this morning I said I wasn't drinking again and here I am back in a bar." Jonah says as I chuckle. "I haven't drank in a while." I say as the bartender walks over. "What may I get you guys?" he asks. We both get what we want and a girl walks over to Jonah. 

"Hello again." she says as I sit there with my arms crossed. "Oh my god. I already told you. I'm not interested and taken." he says grabbing my hand and kissing it. "I just wanted to make sure you didn't change your mind." she says with a wink and I turn her around. "Get the hell away from my boyfriend. He doesn't want you." I say as she rolls her eyes. 

"He'll get bored soon." "He really won't." I say as she walks away. Me and Jonah talk and drink and ended up getting a little tipsy. We made jokes and Jonah leans in and kisses my neck. I laugh and he does too. 

"Stop!" I say and he kisses me. I kiss him back and we laugh drunkenly. "Is there like a hotel or anything around here?" Jonah asks. "Across the street." the bartender says as we nod and Jonah pays. "Byeee." I say and we walk across the street. 

Jonah gets a room and I take my heels off. We walk to the room and I almost fall. Jonah laughs and we get to the room. He opens the door and we walk in. I throw my shoes and Jonah picks me up. He kisses my neck and I laugh. 

I wrap my arms around his neck and he smiles. He puts me down and he takes off his shoes. He takes off his jacket and I take off mine. We throw them on the floor and he takes off his shirt. He unbuttons his pants and takes them off.