Chapter 10.

I walk and sit on the couch. 

"I fucked up.." I say as I lay down and fall asleep. I wake up to my phone ringing and I grab it. It ended and I had 5 missed calls from Jonah. I jump up and put on my UGGs. I run out of the house and get in the car. I sped to the studio and Jonah was waiting outside. 

Jonah gets in and I sigh. 

"I'm sorry! I know I'm late! I fell asleep and...I lost track of time. I'm so sorry!" I say as he kisses me and I slowly kiss him back. He strokes my cheek and we pull away. 

"It's okay Lizzy. It was a mistake. We all make them." he says as I sigh and sit back. "This day has been horrible." "You look like you were crying." he says. "I'll explain when we get home." I drive home and we get there. We walk in and sit on the couch. 

Jonah moves closer to me and rubs my back. 

"What happened?" he asks. I tell him and he hugs me. 

"I'm so sorry. I'm gonna get another car so you won't have to drop me off and pick me up anymore." he says. 

"It doesn't matter I ruined our friendship. I can't believe they would do that to me. Gabbie said I give all my attention to you and I would always be late. I just fuck everything up!" I say getting up and Jonah grabs me before I can walk away. 

He stands up and pulls me into his arms. 

"You do not fuck everything up. It's not your fault. They fucked up your friendship because they didn't bother listening to you. You are the most amazing thing that's ever happened to me. I don't know where I'd be without you. None of this is your fault." he says as I sigh and nod. 

"Okay?" he asks as I nod. "Now, do you wanna kiss it out?" he asks as I giggle and kiss him. He kisses me back and we go upstairs. We change and watch a movie. I lay my head on his lap and he rubs my hair. "I love you Liz." he says as I smile. "I love you too doofus." I say as he chuckles. 

I get a text from the cafe I work at and I start work tomorrow. Jonah gets a text and he starts work tomorrow. 

"Guess that means go to bed." he says turning off the lamp and laying down. 

*A few weeks later* 

I walk in the house and kick off my shoes. I heard Jack and Jonah arguing and I walk upstairs. I saw Gabbie trying to push them apart and her baby bump was showing. 

"Gabbie get the fuck out the way!" Jack yells as I pull her away and she calls the boys. I get in between them and keep them from fighting and they boys get here. They break them up and Jonah storms downstairs. I follow him and he takes a deep breath out of anger. 

"Jonah what happened?" I ask. "He came over here coming at me about you not showing up for Gabbie while she's pregnant. I don't think she told him about what happened between you guys or some shit but I don't want them coming at us because you did nothing wrong and neither did I!" he yells. "That's a damn lie! You weren't there for Gabbie and your friends at all!" Jack yells walking out of the room. 

"Okay. I've had about enough of your ass. Don't blame shit on my girlfriend because it's Gabbie and her friends not accepting the fact that Elizabeth has other things to do!" Jonah yells at him. "Oh what? Like suck your dick all night?!" Jack yells as Jonah walks up to him and the boys get in between them. 

"That is not what she does! Here's her everyday schedule: She's a fucking painter, a cafe worker, a part time community helper, she used to meet with her friends, and drops AND picks me up from BOTH the office and the studio! So I don't have time to get my dick sucked anymore because we have responsibilities! Just like everyone else! We aren't people who just have sex all the time!" Jonah snaps. 

"Oh please! When's the last time you had sex?" Jack asks. "Just shut up!!" I yell and they look at me. "Everybody get out." I say. "Lizzy..." Gabbie says as I smirk at her. "I don't wanna hear your shit! Just don't bother talking to me." I mock Kylie's words and she storms downstairs. 

The boys leave and Jonah leans on the rail. He looks at me and sighs. 

"I'm sorry you had to come home to that." he says as I put my arms around his waist and hug him. He hugs me back and I sigh. "I'm getting another car. I've been meaning to get one but I don't have enough money right now since I still have to pay bills." he says as I nod. 

"Let's have sex tonight. Because we haven't in months and it would be a real stress reliever." I say as he nods. "Don't listen to Jack. I don't know what's wrong with him. You do so much in this house, and we barely get time with each other. I'm sorry your work isn't being recognized by them." he says as I smile. "This is why I love you." I say as he smiles. 

"I love you too baby." he says. "How much?" I ask as Jonah smiles. "I'll do anything for you." "Like what?" "I will go outside in the rain, walk around the back to the balcony in our room, and sing Chills for you." he says as I giggle. 

"What? You don't believe me?" he asks smiling and walking downstairs. I run to the balcony and open the door. I step on it and I see Jonah running. 

"Jonah! It's cold!" I yell laughing and he starts singing Chills. He rips off his shirt and points at me while singing his part. I laugh and he got soaking wet. "Okay! I believe you! Come in before you get sick!" I yell and he runs in. 

I walk in and close the door. I grab a towel and Jonah walks in the room. He was shivering and chills were actually growing on his arms. I wrap the towel around him and he smiles. 

"Now. How much do you love me?" he asks sitting on the bed as I turn the heater on and smile. "I'll do whatever you want me to. Give me something to do and I'll do it because I love you that much." I say as he smiles. 

"Well, can you please make me a cup of hot chocolate because I'm actually really cold." he says chuckling as I giggle and nod.