Chapter 42.

Jonah does the same and puts on his boxers. We watch a movie and eat pizza. 

"Today was so messy." I say as he nods. "But you took care of it. I'm proud of you baby." he says as I smile. "Thank you babe." I say as he smiles and rubs my hair. We look at the TV and a sex scene came on. I turn off the TV and we look at each other. We laugh and I lay on Jonah's chest. "I love you Mr Marais." "I love you too Mrs Marais." I smile and fall asleep. 

*2 months later* 

Jonah and I walk along the river walk and swing our hands back and forth. A girl walks past and drops her wallet. 

"Excuse me." I say as she looks back and Jonah gives it to her. "Thank you." she says as we smile and she walks away. "Honestly, it feels good not having sex all the time." he says as I nod. "I think we were addicted." I say and we laugh. "We definitely were. But I mean, we have good times whenever we're together." he says as I nod. "I love you so much Jonah." I say as he chuckles. 

"I love you too Lizzy. I hope you know we're married so we can't have our little break ups anymore." he says as I smile. "Who said we would ever want to break up?" I ask as he smiles. "I'm not saying we will but just saying if it ever happened we have to stick together. I don't ever want to lose this life with you." he says as I smile. "Can we actually talk about something serious? It's just something that's been on my mind." I say as he nods and we sit on a bench. 

"What's on your mind baby?" he asks as I sigh. "I don't know. I've just been thinking about the baby these past few weeks and when you're at work I usually walk in the nursery and just cry. I miss having her in my stomach because I don't feel alone. I miss when you kiss my stomach and talk to her. I guess what I'm saying is I want to try again. I think I'm ready." I say as Jonah smiles softly. "I didn't want to say anything because I didn't want to upset you but I'm ready to try again too. I want our own baby." he says as I smile. 

"So we try when we get home?" I ask as he nods. "Of course." he says as I smile and he kisses me. I kiss him back and we pull away. 

*days later* 

I sit by the counter with Jonah and I sigh. 

"Ready?" Jonah asks as I nod. He grabs the test and we look at it. It was positive and we smile at each other. "Yes! I'm gonna be a dad!" Jonah yells as he gets up and runs around the house. I laugh and sit on the bed. He continues running around yelling he's gonna be a dad and I roll my eyes playfully. 

*8 months later*

I lay on the bed as Jonah kisses my stomach. I put my hand in his hair and he smiles at me. 

"Do you want anything to eat?" he asks as I nod. "Oh god what weird shit are you craving now?" he asks as I laugh. "Avocado salad." I say as he looks at me confused as hell and I laugh. "What the fuck is avocado salad?" he says as I laugh and he smiles. "What do you want on it? I don't think we have any ingredients for this salad of yours." he says. "I'll text it to you if you're going to get it." I say as he nods and puts on some clothes. 

"I shall return Princess Lizzy." he says as I smile. "Thank you Sir Jonah." I say as he smiles and kisses me. I kiss him back and we pull away. "Bye baby and other baby." he says walking downstairs and I giggle. He leaves and I rub my stomach. "Can't wait to meet you." I say. The doorbell rings and I get up. I walk downstairs and to the door. I open it and it was Jonah's dad. 

"Wait. I thought you passed away.." I say as he sighs. "Somebody abducted me and faked my death. I managed to escape." he says as I sigh. "Well Jonah's not here right now. He just went to the store." I say as he nods. "Do you mind if I wait here?" he asks. "No. Not at all. Come in." I say as he nods and walks in. "Could I use your shower really quick?" he asks as I nod. 

"Upstairs on the left." I say as he nods and walks upstairs with his bag. The shower starts and I grab a bottle of water. I walk upstairs and in the room. Jonah's dad, Dan, walks in and I look at him. "Is there a room I could stay in?" he asks as I nod and get up. I take him to a guest room and he looks at my stomach. "You're pregnant?" he asks smiling and I nod. 

"I'm gonna be a grandpa!" he says and he runs around the house. "You're definitely Jonah's dad." I say and he laughs. He walks in the room and closes the door. I watch TV and hear the front door. I get up and walk downstairs. Jonah smiles at me and I smile back. 

"What I miss?" he asks as I chuckle. "Guess what?" I ask. "What?" he asks as Dan walks downstairs. Jonah looks at him and I grab the groceries out of his hands. I put them on the counter and look at them. 

"Hey son... I got so much to tell you..." Dan says as Jonah smiles and cries a little as he walks up to him and hugs him. Dan hugs him back and I smile. "I thought I lost my support..." Jonah says as Dan sighs. "Someone faked my death. I wouldn't leave you like that." he says as I smile and Jonah pulls out of the hug. "Dad you got me crying." he says wiping his face and we laugh. 

"And I know that you and your lovely wife have a bun in the oven. How many months in?" Dan asks. "8." Jonah says as I walk up to him and he puts his arms around me. "She'll be here soon." I say as he smiles and Dan chuckles. "I remember when your mother had Esther-Grace. She turned into a psychopath. She was screaming at me and her moods were switching every 5 minutes." he says and we laugh. 

"Probably gonna be her mean ass." Jonah says as I nod. "Probably." We laugh again and Jonah makes my salad along with steak and corn for dinner. We all eat and Dan goes home. I walk in the room to Jonah looking in the mirror, flexing with his towel around his waist. "You are one sexy ass man." I say, turning off the light as he chuckles and looks at me.

"Thank you my stunning wife." he says as I smile and lay down. "This little girl is killing me. My back hurts so bad and I feel like I'm gonna burst any minute now." I say he chuckles and turns on the lamp. "I think I know what we should name her." he says. "And what is that?" I ask as he smiles. "Bethany." he says as I smile. 

"I like that name. I actually really like it. Bethany Marais." I say as he smiles and kisses me. I kiss him back and he kisses my stomach. "I love you Bethany." he says as I smile and he does too. "Love you baby." he says as I smile. 

"I love you too JoJo." I say as he smiles and turns off the lamp. I lay next to him and he puts his hand on my stomach. I smile and we fall asleep. I wake up and Jonah was walking in with a tray of breakfast. I smile and he does too. 

"Good morning preggers." he says as I smile. "Good morning father of my child." I say as he chuckles and sets the tray down.