Chapter 19.

"Elizabeth Matthews, I promise you that I will forever be here for you. Whenever you need me, I'll come running. You give me chills all the time and I love being able to kiss you and tangle myself in the bed sheets with you. I love you more than anything in the world and when I figure out what we're gonna do with ourselves, I'm gonna ask you to be my wife. You make my life exciting and I can't wait to finally see you in a beautiful wedding dress walking down the aisle. I can't wait to see you with a little us in your stomach. I can't wait to see you give birth to our first child and I promise I will always be here for you and our family when we start it. As long as you promise the same thing." he says as I smile and nod. 

"I promise Jonah. I will look forward to our future together and being able to be a Marais. I believe you and I know you won't break this promise." I say as he smiles and puts the ring on my finger. He grabs his and I grab it. I put it on him and he smiles. He opens his arms for a hug and I kiss him instead. He kisses back and we pull away chuckling. 

"Love you." I say. "Love you too goofball." he says as I smile. We leave and go home. We order a pizza and watch a movie. The doorbell rings and Jonah grabs his wallet. He gives me $20 and I get up. I opened the door and it wasn't the pizza man. "Is Jonah here?" a man asks as I nod and look at Jonah. "It's for you babe." I say as he gets up and grabs his shirt. He puts it on and walks up to the door. 

*Jonah's POV* 

Liz said it was for me and I got up. I walk up to the door putting my shirt on and I look up. 

"Hey son..." "Um...hey, dad.." I say as he chuckles nervously. "Look at you. You've gotten so grown up. You look good too." he says as I chuckle. "Thanks. You don't look bad yourself." I say as he smiles. "I was thinking about you and wondered if you wanted to go fishing this weekend. Just to make it up to you for being such a horrible father and never being there for you, Zebulon and your mother." he says as I smile softly. 

"I'd love that actually. I haven't seen Zeb in awhile anyway." I say as he smiles. "Be a better man than me, Jonah. I can see you already have a beautiful woman standing next to you. Treat her better than I did your mom." I nod and he puts his hand out for a shake.

 I put my arms around him and hug him tight. He hugs me back and sighs. 

"I should get back to your mother." he says. "This is Elizabeth, my girlfriend." I say grabbing her waist and they shake hands. "Nice to meet you Elizabeth, I'm Dan. Will I see a baby in the belly soon?" he asks as she chuckles. "Not yet." she says and he smiles. 

"I'll see you this weekend." he says as I nod and he smiles. "Love you kiddo." he says. "Love you too Dad." I say and he leaves. The pizza gets here and we eat. 

*Lizzy's POV*

We finish the pizza and continue watching the movie. I sit on Jonah's lap with my legs on both sides and he puts his hands on my thighs. I put my arms around his neck and he smiles as I do too. 

"Your dad seems nice " I say as he sighs. "I hope he's changed." he says as I cup his cheeks in my palms. "He definitely changed if he came to you to say be better than him." I say as he smiles softly. "I love you so fucking much. You do not understand my love and desire for you. Words can't explain it." he says as I smile and whisper in his ear. 

"Then maybe your actions can." 

He chuckles and I kiss him. He kisses me back and he runs his hands up my waist. He takes off my shirt and I grind on him. He bites his lip as I lift his shirt and rub his abs. Someone walks in and we look at the door. It was Mattia and Jonah groans. 

"Sup bitches." he says. "What is he doing here?" I ask. "I forgot to tell you he's staying with us for a few weeks." Jonah says as I roll my eyes, get up and put on my shirt. "2 weeks, Jonah." I say firmly and I storm upstairs. 

*Jonah's POV* 

"Lizzy!!" I yell and the bedroom door closes. "Nice one." I say. 

"Probably not getting any tonight." he says laughing. "I only have a warning for you. Don't fucking try anything with her." I say getting up and he chuckles. "Dude chill." he says as I grab him by his shirt and slam him against the door. 

"I'm serious. I swear to god if you do anything, you are out of my house and on your ass. Are we clear?" I ask as he smiles. "Sure thing Jo." he says as I let him go. 

"Your room is upstairs on the left." I say turning off the TV and walking upstairs. He goes in his room and I walk in me and Lizzy's. She was laying down and she was actually asleep. I smile at her and turn off the light. I turn on the TV and lay down. 

I kiss her forehead and fall asleep since I had to go to the studio early tomorrow. 

*Lizzy's POV* 

I wake up in someone's arms and I look up. 

"Good morning." Mattia says as I push myself away and sit up. "What the hell are you doing in my room?!" I yell as he sits up. "Well you see, I heard Jonah leave but I was still half asleep. I thought I went back to sleep but instead I woke up here." he says. "And?!" I ask yelling. 

"I guess I slept walked! I'm sorry!" he yells. "Well then get out!" "Okay! I'm sorry!" he says getting up and winking at me. I roll my eyes and get up. He walks out and I grab some clothes. 

I pick out a black crop top with jeans and a plaid pattern jacket. I grab my red and black vans and walk in the bathroom. I do my business and get a text from Jonah. 

Daddy🥵🤤 

We're having a party at the band house. You and Mattia wanna come? 

Yeah sure I'll ask him when I get dressed. 

Alright love youuuuuu. 

Love you too baby. 

I do my business and get dressed. I do my hair and makeup and walk out of the room. 

"Mattia!" I ask walking in his room. He looks at me and he had his shirt off. "Yeah?" he asks. "The boys are having a party tonight wanna go?" I ask as he nods. "Jonah's gonna come get us so get ready." I say as he nods. I walk downstairs and Mattia comes down. 

Jonah gets here and we walk out. I get in the front and Jonah smiles at me as he grabs my hand and kisses it. I smile and he drives while holding my hand. 

"So, what did I walk in on last night?" Mattia asks.