Chapter 4.

"It feels nice laying with you." I say as he rubs my hair. "It feels nice laying with you." he says as I smile and sit up. He gets up and I do too. 

We walk downstairs and he starts cooking. We talked more and he made me laugh. The girls came downstairs with the boys so me and Jonah were interrupted. 

"Morning guys." I say and they say it back. "Jonah, why are you so sweaty?" Gabbie asks as he chuckles. "Just an intense dream." he says as the boys laugh. "Intense indeed." Jack says and they laugh more. "Guys leave him alone." I say playfully and they stop. 

I get a text and it was from Andrew. It was a picture of his girlfriend and a pile of my paintings. She had oil and matches. The text says 'Come get your shitty paintings.' 

"I fucking hate him!!" I yell and I run upstairs leaving my phone on the counter. I get dressed and someone walks in the room. I looked at them pulling my shirt down and it was Jonah. He puts on clothes and shoes. 

"I'm coming with you." he says. "Why?" I ask. "So I can beat your ex boyfriend's ass." he says as I smile and we leave. We go to the car and he drives there. 

We get out and they were on the front lawn. "Do it babe." Andrew says as his girlfriend lights a match. "Andrew stop! You know how much these mean to me!" I yell as he chuckles. "I don't care. These aren't worth anything just like you." he says as I cry and Jonah walks up to him. 

*Jonah's POV* 

I walked up to Andrew and grabbed him by his shirt. 

"Listen, you cheated on the most beautiful, most spine chilling, and the most amazing girl in the world. She's worth more than your slut and I won't let you hurt her again." I said and I punched him. 

I kept punching him and we fought. I kinda went overboard but Lizzy stopped me by pulling me back.

"Go get your stuff and come back out here." I say as she nods and runs in the house. I grab the paintings and look at them. They looked amazing and I put them in the backseat. 

*Lizzy's POV* 

I couldn't find my clothes so I just grabbed my laptop and values. I grabbed my painting stuff and walked out. Jonah helped me put everything in the trunk and he looks at me. 

"Wanna escape for the rest of the day?" he asks as I look him in the eyes and nod. He smiles and I do too as I hug his waist. He wraps his arms around me and kisses my forehead. We get in the car and leave. 

"I feel amazing." he says as I giggle. "Like I don't feel nervous around you anymore. I can be myself and not be a weirdo." he says as I smile. "I like both." I say as he smiles. "Thanks...Happy you do. Can I show you something?" he asks as I nod and he drives somewhere. 

It was a building and we get out. Jonah grabs the keys and unlocked it. We walk in and he closes the door and turns on the light. It was a bunch of space and there were canvases too. I look around and smile. 

"Why do you have this?" I say smiling. "I used to dance and I wanted to make an art studio, but I suck at painting sooo." he says as I laugh. 

"I can teach you how to paint. And I've always wanted to dance." I say he smiles and nods. "Can we dance first?" I ask as he nods. "Follow me." he says and we walk to the back. 

We change into tank tops and shorts with socks and we walk out. I spin around and Jonah chuckles as he turns on some music. He turns on Get You the Moon and he teaches me the choreography. 

He spins me and we pull away but he didn't catch me in time so I fell. We laugh and he pulls me up. We kept trying and we got it down. On the last part Jonah pulled me to him and picked me up by my thighs.

 He dipped me and pulled me back up. His touch on my legs aroused me but he already told me he doesn't like me like that. 

We started painting and I told him to copy what I was doing. 

"How?! I copied everything!" he says laughing and I laugh. "Wait you have something on your face." I say as he looks at me and I put paint on his cheek. 

He gasps and I giggle. He puts paint on me and I get up. 

"Okay!" I say and we laugh. He grabs a cloth and wipes his face. He wipes mine and I smile. He smiles too and we laugh. 

"I've never had more fun with any guy." I say painting something. "I haven't either. You're so much fun." he says as I smile. He gets a text and sighs when he reads it. 

"What's wrong?" I ask. "The guy I bought this place from is coming by in a 2 months and if there's no paintings around I'll have to give it up." he says as I smirk. "You have a whole artist right in front of you! I'll spruce up the place." I say already done with one painting. He looks at it and smiles. 

"Woah. Will you?" he asks as I nod and he smiles. "Okay!" he says. "I have an idea." I say as I find a wall that you'll see right when you walk in. I grab a bigger canvas and look at Jonah. 

"Go change into an outfit and come back out here." I say as he nods and changes. He comes out with jeans and a black and dusty orange metallic shirt and a white hat. 

"Okay sit down." I say and he does. I knew it was gonna take a few days so he makes a pose and I take the picture. I painted a little and we went back home. 

"You mind if I borrow the keys to the studio so I can do some work?" I ask as we walk up to the door. "Sure." he says as I smile and we walk in. 

*2 months later* 

I walk Jonah in the studio blindfolded and I guide him. 

"Okay." I say as I take it off and he looks. 

There was a painting of him right at the entrance and other paintings. 

He gasps and looks around

He gasps and looks around. At the back there was a painting of Jonah smiling and me on his back laughing with my arms around his neck. He smiles at it and looks at me. 

"Do you like it?" I ask as he scoffs with a smile. "Of fucking course I love it! This is the best thing I've ever seen! No one has ever done anything like this for me!" he says as I smile and clap.