Chapter 6.

*Lizzy's POV*

I wake up and get a text from Bryan. I look at Jonah and smile. I believed him that he didn't like me, but I just teased him since we've been best friends for a while. I shake him and he groans. 

"Jonah." I say. I continue shaking him and he groans. "Jonah! I'm about to leave." I whine as he opens his eyes and yawns. "Fine I'm awake." he says as I smile and get up. I shower, put on some clothes, and grab my suitcase. 

Jonah gets in the shower and he walks out. I looked at him and I stared at him. His towel was around his waist. His chest glistened as the water dripped down from his hair. I bite my lip and look away. He puts on some clothes and grabs my suitcase. I smile at him and he smiles at me. We put on our jackets and Bryan texted me that he was here. 

We walk out and I say bye to the girls and the boys. After Jonah put my bag in the trunk and I jump into his arms. I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him tight. He hugs me back and spins in a circle slowly. 

"We're gonna have a new song when you get back." he says as I smile. "Can't wait Jonah." I say as I kiss his cheek and he smiles. I walk through the snow and get in the car. I wave at everyone and the girls go home. Jonah waved and I waved back. Bryan drove off and we headed for Santa Monica. 

*Jonah's POV* 

"Guys, we all have feelings for these girls. Let's write a song, and play it for them individually on a date." I suggest and they agree. "That's the Jonah we know!" Jack says and we all cheer. "Okay. Let's go." I say and we go to the studio. 

We had a whole month to make it and we get to work. We suggest ideas and we decided it's gonna be called Chills since it was how we felt. We practiced the melody and our producer helped us out. We got a few verses and we practiced. We worked on it more every day and I was ready for Lizzy to come back home.

*1 month later 12/12 Lizzy's POV* 

I finished at the gallery and Bryan drove me back to LA. It was a long drive but we got there. Bryan pays me and honks the horn. The boys open the door and I get out the car. "I'm home!" I say and they cheer. Jonah runs out without his jacket and hugs me. I hug him back and he puts me down. 

"Jonah you must be freezing." I say as he nods. "A little bit.." he says and chills grow on his arms. "I can get my bag." I say as he shakes his head. "Don't worry about it beautiful." he says grabbing it and I smile. We walk in the house and I hug the boys. 

"I missed you guys!" I say and the girls come out of nowhere. I scream and hug them. We all jump around and squeal. "Ladies." Corbyn says and we look at them. "We have big news." Jack says. "We're gonna take you all on dates and play you our new song." Jonah says and we cheer. Jonah walks up to me and I look up at him. 

"What do you say?" he asks. "What do you mean?" I ask. "Will you go on a date with me? So I can tell you what I've been meaning to for 3 ½ months now." he says as I smile. 

"Of course." I say as he smiles. "Well girls take the band credit card, get what you need and be back before us. We'll be back around 8." Daniel says giving Kylie the card and she puts it in her wallet. "You can take the car in the garage." Jonah says giving me the keys. I grab them and smile.

 "You guys can go now." Jack says kissing Gabbie's cheek. "I'll put your bag in our room." Jonah says with a wink and he carries it upstairs. 

"Who is that man?" I ask with a sigh and a smile. "Since he let out his feelings in the song, you get to meet sexy bad boy Jonah." Corbyn says as I smile and bite my lip. 

"Lover girl. We can go now." Natalie says as I giggle and we walk in the garage. 

It was a Jeep Wrangler and we get in. I drive to the mall and we walk in. We shop for outfits and we find some. We go get our hair, makeup and nails done and by the time we were done, it was 7:43. We go home and we walk in. We go upstairs and put on our outfits. I put on my dress with fishnets and heels. I look in the mirror and smile. 

"Girls were back!" the boys yelled. The girls walked down and I take a deep breath and walk downstairs. Jonah stared at me and I smile. 

"Wow." he says grabbing my hand and guiding me down the rest of the stairs. "You look beautiful." he says as I smile. "Thank you handsome." I say as he smiles. 

I feel like we were getting closer than we already were. 

"Shall we?" he asks as I nod and we leave. We go to Steak and Shake and we walk in. 

"It's so cold outside." I say as we laugh and sit down. The waiter comes over and smiles at us. 

"Hello guys. I'm Kayden, I'll be serving you tonight. What can I start you to drink?" "Mountain Dew." I say. "Sprite." Jonah says as Kayden nods and walks away. "Are you ready to hear the song?" he asks as I nod and he pulls out his phone. 

He pulls it up and turns up the volume. "My part will explain everything." he says as I nod and he plays it. 

I listen to it and look at the cover. I smile and it gets to Jonah's part. I look at him and smile. The song ended and I couldn't stop smiling. He grabs my hand and stands up. 

"Elizabeth, when we met, I fell so hard. When I found out my girlfriend was using me on the side...I felt like this season was never gonna change...until I saw your beautiful face. I hadn't stopped thinking about you since we met. This is embarrassing but you have me 2 boners and the dream I had was about us. Every time we touch I feel joy inside. I know we haven't kissed but every time you hug me my heart jumps. Every time I hear your voice say my name, I get goosebumps. I guess what I'm tryna say is...I think I love you.." he explains. 

"Really? I thought.." I say. "What's wrong?" he asks.