Chapter 37.

"Alexa Alex! Can you come down here?" Jonah yells and they walk down. "What?" Alexandria asks. "Please take her." I say as the lady nods. "You guys might not remember me-" they interrupted her by hugging her. She hugs them back and I sigh of relief. "Do you want them today?" I ask as she nods. 

"I'll go pack their stuff." I say and Jonah comes upstairs with me. We pack their bags and Jonah organizes the room how it was at first for the baby. I take their bags downstairs and their mom takes it. "Thank you so much for this. I hope it didn't cause any inconvenience." she says. "Take them. Your daughter is very disrespectful." I say as she sighs. 

"I'm sorry. I'm Cherri." "Elizabeth. And my husband Jonah." We shake hands and she smiles. "Maybe we could hang out sometimes." she says as I smile. "That'd be great." I say and we exchange numbers. "Thanks again." she says as I nod and say bye to Alex. Alexandria rolls her eyes and they leave. I close the door. I sigh and Jonah walks downstairs with a bag. He sighs and walks up to me. 

"I'm going to stay at a rehabilitation home for 2 weeks. You know, I can't afford to hurt you again..." he says as I sigh and nod. "It's for the best...I guess." I say as he smiles softly and puts his hand on my cheek. "I love you Liz." he says as I smile. "I love you too Jonah." I say as he leans in and I do too. We kiss and pull away after a few seconds. 

"See you later...hubby" I say as he chuckles and opens the door. "See you later wifey.." he says as I giggle and he leaves. I sigh and lock the door. I walk upstairs and call Billie. I tell her everything and she said she was gonna stay with me until Jonah came back. I say okay and wait around for her. I lay on my bed and cry a little. Billie gets here and walks in my room. 

"Sleepover!" she yells and I laugh. "Oh, why so sad?" she asks in a baby voice and I giggle. "I'm just gonna miss Jonah..." I say as she smiles and nods. She hugs me and I hug her back. 

"It'll be okay. We're gonna cheer you up." she says as I smile. "Thanks. My old best friends would've done this for me..." I say. "Man, fuck them bitches! I'm your new best friend!" she yells and we laugh. "Ice cream and just dance?" I ask as she gasps dramatically and nods. "Yes! Come on!" she says dragging me out of bed. "I'm gonna change. Meet me downstairs." she says as I nod and change into something comfortable. 

I walk downstairs and turn on the Wii. I put in just dance and grab a carton of ice cream and two giant spoons. Billie walks down and stretches. We play a few rounds and eat some ice cream. We watch scary movies and scream dramatically. Afterwards we went back to my room and I close the door. I turn on the TV and we talk while she lays on my lap. We make jokes and laugh. 

"This was actually a lot of fun. Thank you for cheering me up." I say as she sits up. "Of course. That's what friends are for." she says as I smile and she does too. I honestly felt something with Billie. She was smart, talented, joyful, and beautiful. Yeah, I'm married and it feels wrong. But it's something about Billie that makes me happy and makes me forget about everything. I'm not saying I want to leave Jonah but, what he doesn't know won't hurt him, right? I kept smiling at Billie and she moved closer. 

She obviously felt the same energy and she leans in. I do too and I kiss her. She kisses me back and puts her hand on my cheek. I put mine on her thigh and we pull away. 

"Oh god. I'm sorry. I totally forgot about Jonah and that fact that you're married." she says and we chuckle. "I forgot about it too. But I don't really care right now." I say as she smiles and I do too. She kisses me and I kiss her back. I get in between her legs and continue kissing her. She wraps her legs around my waist as I get on top of her and kiss her neck. 

She moans softly and I continue. I stop and she takes off her shirt. I take off mine and we strip to underclothes. I turn off the light and we make out. I kiss her stomach and she moans softly. I put my hands in her panties and rub her as I kiss her waist. Billie smiles and moans. I pull off her panties and finger her. 

"Oh my god.." she says grabbing my hand and pulling me in. She kisses me and I kiss her back as I continue fingering her. She moans into the kiss and I stop. I start eating her out and she moans. She puts her hand in my hair and I continue with my back arched. She bites her lip and moans louder. She started to cum and I swallow it. 

She chuckles and I do too as she pulls me to her and turns us over. She kisses me and I kiss her back. She takes off my panties and starts eating me out. I moan and play in her hair. She looks up at me and smiles. She continues and I moan louder. She fingers me and I arch my back. 

"God...Billie..!" I moan as she continues and I came. She swallows it and I catch my breath. I sit in between her legs and scissor her. We both moan and she bites her lip. I grab her leg and she moans loudly. "Oh my god..." she says as I moan and sped up. We both moaned loudly and Billie grabs my leg. "I'm gonna cum..." I say as she nods and we did. I lay next to her and we look at each other. 

"That was honestly great." she says as I nod and we laugh. "So was this a one time thing?" I ask as she shrugs. "You are fucking married so I don't know." she says and we laugh again. "It doesn't have to continue. I just felt like that needed to happen." I say as she nods. "Exactly!" she says and we chuckle. We get under the covers and I lay on her chest. 

"It was pretty fun." I say as she nods. "I've never done it with a girl so it was new but it was cool." she says as I nod and yawn. Billie yawns too and we fall asleep. 

*two weeks later* 

I sit in the kitchen talking to Billie and we eat. I hear the front door open and I see Jonah walk in. 

"Honey I'm home." he says and I run to him. I jump on him and he catches me. I wrap my arms around his neck and he smiles. "I missed you. Billie came to keep me company." I say as he looks at her. "Thank you girly. You did me a favor." he says as she nods and I hug her.