Chapter 18.

He puts the plates in the sink and he leans against the counter. I look at him and he smiles. 

"I can't believe your step brother would try to steal your girlfriend." I say. "Mattia is low like that. He's over confident in himself. He thinks he can punk anyone because he's good looking." Jonah says as I nod and look at him. He looks at me and I give him the look. He bites his lip and nods confirming. I stand up and walk up to him. I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his around my waist. 

"You know what I realized?" I ask. "What?" "We haven't had sex in a year." I say as he picks me up quickly. "Oh hell no. That's a problem that we need to fix." he says as we laugh and he kisses me. I kiss him back and he puts me on the counter. We continue making out and he puts his hand up my skirt. He pulls my panties to the side and he fingers me. 

I moan and he kisses my neck. I kick my shoes off as Jonah stops to take his shirt off. 

"Upstairs baby girl." he says as I laugh and we go upstairs. He takes off his shoes in the room as I take off my shirt and he closes and locks the door. He continues kissing my neck and fingering me. I moan loudly as he continues then stops. He takes off his pants and pulls out his member. He puts on a condom and he picks me up.

 He pins me against the wall and he goes in. I wince as he pushes deeper and he groans. He starts thrusting and we both moan. 

"Fuck." he says as I kiss him and he kisses me back. He starts sweating and my legs start getting weak. "Oh my god I'm gonna cum." I say as he nods and we both came. He lays me on the bed and I take off my skirt. 

He takes off his boxers and I strip completely. Jonah bends me over the bed and thrusts into me. I moan and he pounds hard and fast. He moans and he keeps going until we both came. Jonah holds my hips and slowly pulls out. I pull him on the bed and suck his member. He moans and pulls my hair up into a bun. I keep going and he groans. 

"Shit. Oh god right there." he says and I continue. "Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" he yells and he does. I swallow it and he catches his breath. He gets on top of me and kisses my neck. I smile as he kisses my waist and starts eating me out. 

I moan and he flips over in the position I like. I grab the headboard and run my hand through my hair. Jonah uses his technique and I moan. 

"I missed this so fucking much." I say as he continues and I moan louder. He sticks his tongue in which was new but it made me moan louder. "Oh my god! Daddy..!" I yell as I came and Jonah swallows it. I lay next to him and catch my breath. "I can't believe I went a whole year without that.." he says wiping the sweat off his face and I look at him. "You stayed faithful? Even though we probably wouldn't have been able to get back together?" I ask as he smiles and catches his breath. 

"I told you I would find you. That's why I stayed faithful. I told my ex about it since we've been friends since high school and she tried to get back with me but I told her I couldn't. I had to at least try to find you so I could be with you again. I wasn't just gonna say 'oh she's gone I gotta move on'. I love you too much to do that to you." he explains and I lay on his chest. 

"You are a real man Jonah. You have every quality of one. And that's why I love you." I say as he kisses my forehead. "Goodnight." he says. "Goodnight baby." We fall asleep. I wake up and Jonah was walking out of the bathroom. I yawn and he smiles at me. "Morning sleepy head." he says as I smile. 

"Good morning." I say as he gives me my towel and I wrap it around myself. I grab some clothes and get in the shower. I wash up and get out. I walk out of the bathroom and change. I take off the sheets and grab a new set. 

I put them on and wash the other ones. I walk out the laundry room and in the kitchen. Jonah was cooking and I sit at the counter. He looks at me and smiles. I smile back and he gives me a plate. "Oh god. Last night. I think I'm addicted to you." he says rubbing his eyes. 

"I think I am too. At least I could enjoy it again." I say as he chuckles and we eat. "Let's go to Six Flags today." I say as he smiles. "Sounds like a plan." he says and I smile. We leave and go to Six Flags. We walk around and Jonah puts his arm around my shoulder. 

I lay my head on him and he puts on his sunglasses. We made jokes and went on a few rides. Jonah wins me a teddy bear and we continue walking around. A guy walks past us and whistles at me. 

"Damn, you thick as fuck! I may have to hit that." he says walking backwards as I roll my eyes and Jonah looks at him. "The fuck did you just say?" he asks as I sigh and stop walking since Jonah stopped. "Oh is that your girl? I did realize but didn't really care." he says walking up to Jonah. They were both about the same height and Jonah balled his fist as I grab his hand. 

"Babe please just ignore it." I say as he sighs. "You're lucky. Don't say shit to my girlfriend again." Jonah says as we start walking again. "Dude you such a bitch." he says as Jonah takes a deep breath and walks up to him. He grabs him by his shirt and pulls him close to his face. "Jonah! Stop!" I yell as he looks at me then pushes him and he falls. 

He walks up to me and grabs my hand. We get on the Ferris Wheel and it stops at the top. 

"I'm sorry. I just get mad easily." he says as I sigh. "It's not your fault. I love you so much Jonah." I say as he smiles. "I love you even more Lizzy." he says as I smile and kiss him. He kisses me back and we pull away. He grabs my hand and pulls something out of his pocket. It was a case and I thought he was gonna propose. 

I wasn't really ready to marry him yet just in case something happened but luckily it wasn't a proposal. 

"It's not an engagement ring but it is a promise ring. I'm not saying I wouldn't want to marry you but I'm just not ready to and I hope you understand that." he says as I smile. "I was thinking the same thing." I say and he smiles.