Chapter 22.

"I just want to make sure we aren't over! I don't know what I'd do without you!" he says. "We aren't over Jonah! I just need space." I say as he sighs. "I'm sorry...Get some rest. I'll talk to you later..." he says as I sigh. "Have a good night Jonah..." I say. "You too Liz. I love you. Don't forget that." he says as I smile softly. "I love you too." I say and we hang up. 

I clean up my face and change. I lay down and turn off the lights. I turn on the TV and fall asleep. 

*a few weeks later* 

I look in the mirror checking my hair and the doorbell rings. I check my makeup and straighten my clothes. "Lizzy! It's for you!" my mom yells as I put on my glasses, walk out of my room and to the front door. I see Jonah standing there with flowers and he looks at me. I look at him and he smiles nervously. 

"I guess that 5 hour drive was worth it. I guess all I can say now is that I'm so sorry." he says as I walk up to him and hug him. "I missed you so much Jonah." I say as he hugs me back. I take the flowers and smile. "I missed you too Liz. I should've listened to you and let you explain." he says. "No I shouldn't have done it in the first place." I say as he smiles and kisses me. 

I kiss him back and we pull away. My mom was just standing there smiling and I look at her. 

"Mom, this is Jonah, my amazing boyfriend. Jonah, my mom, Darla." I say and they shake hands. "It's nice to meet you Ms. Mathews." Jonah says. "He is such a gentleman. Good choice Lizzy. Don't let him go." my mom says. "I won't let her." Jonah says as we chuckle. 

"I'm never doing this to him again." I say. "We'll just stay a couple days. If you're ready to leave." Jonah says as I nod and we walk in my room. I put the flowers in a vase and set them on the dresser. 

"Hey guys, me and Maylene are going to the doctor and to get our nails done. We'll be a few hours." my mom says. "Okay. Love you Mommy." I say. "Love you too honey." she says closing the door and they leave. I sigh and Jonah looks at me. 

"I hope you know I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cheat on you. You are such an amazing person and I broke our promise." I say looking at the promise ring. "Lizzy, I already told you. I forgive you. I'm the one who should be sorry. You had nowhere to go and I should've let you back in the house. It's my fault." he says. 

"No it's not Jonah! It's all my fault! I should've been a smarter girlfriend to you!" I say raising my voice. "No it's Mattia really! He's the one who made you do it and feel like you couldn't tell me! I should've beat his ass on sight!" Jonah says as I roll my eyes. "No you fucking shouldn't have!" I yell. 

"Oh my god! Shut up!" 

"Make me!" 

Jonah grabs me by my neck and pins me against the wall. We look each other in the eyes and he bites his lip. "You want me to make you?" he asks as I bite my lip and shrug. "I don't know. Do you want to make me?" I ask back and he smirks. He kisses me and I kiss him back. He picks me up by my thighs and I wrap my arms around his neck. We continue making out roughly and I pulled his jacket off his shoulders. 

He puts me on the bed and pulls it off without breaking the kiss. Jonah grabs my waist and kisses my neck. He stops and takes off his shirt. He unbuttons my shorts as I take off my shirt and I take off my glasses. I set them down as Jonah takes off his pants. I take off my shorts and Jonah kisses me. I kiss him back and he turns me around. 

He takes off his boxers and my panties. He bites my bra strap and puts on a condom. He goes in from the back and I moan slowly. Jonah kisses my neck as he trusts in slowly and I grab the sheets tight. He grabs my hips and starts pounding into me. I moan louder and he goes faster. He unclips my bra and I take it off. He rubs my back and pounds harder. 

"F-fuck!" I yell as he pulls my hair and I groan. "Am I making you yet?" he asks as I roll my eyes. "So now you wanna roll your eyes at me?" "No..." I say moaning. "That's what I thought." he says. "Jonah!" I moan as he goes harder and faster. "That's not my name." he says. 

"Daddy I'm gonna cum!" I yell as he chuckles. He holds my hips tighter and he moans. We both came and he catches his breath. I do the same and he pulls out. He kisses me and I kiss him back. "Did that shut you up?" he asks as I smirk. 

"I don't know, did it?" I ask sassily. Jonah smirks and nods. "On your knees." he says as I obey and he pumps it a few times. My legs slide apart on the floor and move my hair to the side. Jonah puts it in my mouth and I suck it. He puts his hand on my head and I go deeper. He moans and I keep going. He winces and pulls my hair up into a ponytail. 

"Oh god. That feels so good." he says as I suck harder and he yells. "I guess this will make you shut up when Daddy tells you to." he says as I keep going and he groans. He came and I swallow it. He smiles and I stand up. "I don't think you understand yet. Maybe this last thing will straighten you out." he says and he picks me up. 

I kissed my neck and I smile. He gives me a hickey and I moan softly. He sits me on the bed and he kisses my chest. He kisses down my body and starts eating me out. I moan softly and he continues. I lean back and he continues. 

"Oh my god!" I say as he lays down pulling me on his face. He keeps going as I grab the headboard on the bed. "Are you gonna say 'make me' again?" he asks as he continues. I was too weak to answer properly so all I could say is "No..." My thighs start trembling and I moan loudly. "Fuck!... Daddy I'm sorry! I won't tell you to make me again!" I whine as I started to cum. He swallows it and slowly licks my clit. 

I moan softly as he stops and I catch my breath. I get up and collapse. Jonah looks at me and I look at him catching my breath. "I guess you couldn't take it." he says as I smirk. "This is because you caught me off guard. I didn't know you were gonna grab my neck and pin me on the wall." I say as he chuckles. 

"I apologize. It can get rougher. Just don't disrespect me." he says as I smirk and roll into his arms. "I think I'm gonna like our relationship a lot more." I say as he smiles. "Can we properly kiss? And end this situation?" he asks as I smile and nod. I kiss him and he kisses me back. 

"I'm gonna take a shower." I say getting up and grabbing some clothes. I get in the shower and Jonah does after me. I sit on my bed scrolling through Instagram and Jonah walks out of the bathroom. He puts on shorts with a tropical button down shirt but he buttoned half way then he put on flip flops. 

"Wanna go to the beach?" I ask getting up and he nods.