Chapter 13.

"I was just about to call you..." Jack says. "Do you wanna go out tonight with the boys? Because we're supposed to be best friends and we haven't been acting like it." I say. 

"That sounds great honestly. I'll let the boys know." he says. "Okay let me know." I say. "Okay." he says as I hang up. The doorbell rang and I walk downstairs. I opened the door and it was a guy who went to high school with me, Mattia Polibio, also the piece of shit who aimed for every girlfriend I had or wanted. 

"Uh..Hey..?" I say and ask at the same time. "Hey dude. How you been?" he asks. "Good I guess." I say. "So, did you finally get yourself another girlfriend after I snatched all the other ones?" he says laughing and punching my shoulder. "Yeah and she's asleep so be quiet." I say as he chuckles. "Can I meet her?" he asks. "Fuck no." 

"Jeez I'm not gonna take your girl even though she'll want me once we meet. Damn you've always been so defensive." he says as I nod. "Yeah maybe because you tortured me in high school. You made me feel like every girl will always leave me for you. I'm not letting you do this to me again." I say as he puts his hands up in defense. 

"Fine. Okay. I'll leave. Have a nice day Marais." he says. "You too Poliboi." I say and he leaves. I close and lock the door and walk upstairs. I grab my phone and the boys were down to go out. We decided we were gonna take an uber to a bar and I get in the shower. I get out and walk to the closet. I pick out a black t shirt with jeans and tims with a gold chain. I fix my hair and put on a denim jacket. I wake Liz up and she looks at me. 

"I'm going out with the boys. I won't be out too late." I say as she nods. "Have fun. And don't talk to girls." she says as I chuckle. "You're the only girl I'm talking to." I say as she smiles. "I like the sound of that." she says as I smile. "I'll be back." I say as she nods and I leave. 

*Lizzy's POV* 

I sleep for a little longer after Jonah leaves. I hear the doorbell and I yawn. I get up and walk downstairs. I open the door and it was a cute guy. 

"Um. Hi?" I ask as he smiles at me and leans on the door. "Wassup. Is Jonah here?" he asks. "No he went out with his friends. Who are you?" "I'm an...old friend of Jonah's. And may I just say, you are beautiful. Jonah never told me he had a gorgeous sister." he flirts. 

I knew something was off. 

"I'm his girlfriend." "Oh. What's a stunning thing like you doing with a loser like Jonah?" he asks and I got pissed at his question. "You can leave now." I say as he walks in and closes the door. He gently grabs me by my neck and kisses me. I push him away and he smiles. 

"Jonah doesn't love you. I know Jonah. He cheated on every girlfriend he had." "Really?" I ask as he pulls out his phone. "You really think he's out with his friends?" he asks showing me a picture of Jonah kissing another girl. I look at it and tear up. 

"Get the fuck out!" I yell and he walks out. "You're welcome." he says as I slam the door and lock it. I sigh and walk upstairs. I lay down and think. Was Jonah really cheating on me? I want to call him and tell him to come home so we can talk but I don't want to interrupt his time "with the boys". I sigh and fall asleep again. I wake up and it was 11:55 pm. 

*Jonah's POV* 

I sit at the bar with the boys and a girl walks up to me. 

"Hey." she says. "Hello ma'am." I say as she smiles. "You have a pretty smile. It reminds me of my beautiful girlfriend." she groans. "Why are all the hot guys taken and loyal? Come on, live a little." "Listen, if I 'lived a little'," I say with air quotes. 

"I'd have all types of STDs and infections. Which is why I am loyal because if I went home with you, I think I'd catch HIV since you are that willing to either have a boyfriend, just have sex, or fuck me and steal my money. I'm just trying to have a fun night with my boys and you can go away now sweetheart." She rolls her eyes. 

"She won't satisfy you forever." she says as I chuckle. "I promise you, she will." I say and she walks away. The boys laugh and I get a little drunk. I check the time and it was 12. 

"I think it's time to go." I say and the boys agree. We get up and call our Uber. I get a call from Liz and I answer as I get in the car. "Yeah babe." I say with my words a little slurred. "Are you on your way home?" she asks. "Yeah I'm on my way now." We hang up and I get home. 

I pay the Uber my bill and I walk in the house. I close and lock the front door and stumble upstairs a bit. I walk in the room and look at Liz. 

*Lizzy's POV* 

Jonah stumbled in the room and I knew he was drunk. 

"Hello beautiful lady." he says with a drunken smile. I didn't want to get him mad because he was drunk and I don't know how he'll respond. "Hey babe." I say as he stumbles to the closet. He almost falls but I help him. I take off his jacket and he smiles at me. "How was your night princess?" he asks as I smile. 

"It was good. Happy you're home now." I say as he smiles and picks me up. He kisses me and I kiss him back. I wrap my arms around his neck and he puts his hands up my shirt. I wince to how cold his hands were and I bite my lip as he kisses my neck. I moan softly and he stops. I smile and he does too. He puts me down and yawns. 

"You can get some sleep." I say as he takes off his shoes and shirt. He takes off his pants and he lays down. He immediately fell asleep and I giggle. I lay down and watch TV until I fell asleep next to Jonah. 

I wake up and Jonah was throwing up in the bathroom. He flushed the toilet and brushed his teeth then walked out. 

"I am never drinking again." he says chuckling. I giggle and he smiles. "Good morning." he says. "Morning." I say back and he smiles