Chapter 30.

"I'm sorry." he says as I smile and kiss him. He kisses me back and we pull away. "Let's go get Starbucks." he says as I nod and shower. I get dressed and do my hair. Me and Jonah drive to Starbucks and we walk in. I sit at a table as Jonah orders our drinks. 

I see Alexandria run in and she looks at me. She walks up to me quickly and she hugs me. I hug her back and Jonah smiles. "Okay. What's this for?" I ask smiling as she pulls away. "I just wanted to give you a hug..." she says as my smile fades. 

"Are you okay? What were you saying about your dad?" I ask as she sighs. "Alexandria!" someone yells and we look at the door. It was a guy and he looked around Jonah's age. "Follow us to my house." she whispers and she walks up to him. "Sorry dad..." she says as he walks up to us. 

"I'm sorry about her. I can't get her to stay in one place. And I can't just give her away." he says as I stand up. "Are you doing something to her?" I ask quietly as he sighs. "No and it's really none of your business." he says as I nod. 

"It actually is my business because I'm starting to worry about this young lady." I say as he grabs my wrist and Jonah gets up. He grabs the guy and pushes him away as he stands in front of me. "Now what you're not gonna do is put your hands on my fiance ." Jonah says as the guy rolls his arms. 

"Whatever. Alexandria, come on and stop bothering people." he says grabbing her and they walk out. I walk out too and follow them. Jonah catches up with me and we get to their house. He pushes her in the house and I look through the window. 

I saw him smack her and she cries. He kicks her and I stand behind Jonah as he kicks the door. Jonah kicks it open and we walk in. Jonah pins the guy to the ground and I grab Alexandria as I call the police. They get here and take her dad. 

"I'll go get the car." Jonah says as I nod and he leaves. 

"Let's go pack your stuff." I say as she grabs my hand and we walk upstairs. We walk in the room and there was a baby boy. He looked about 5 years old and he was crying. 

"Does he have clothes?" I asks as Alexandria nods. "Pack your stuff." I say as she nods. I walk up to the boy and wipe his face. "What's his name?" I ask. "Alexander." she says as I pick him up and I walk around. I check the whole house and Jonah came back with the car. 

Alexandria walks out with 2 bags and we walk outside. I see a car seat and I grab it. Jonah walks up to us and grabs the car seat. He puts it in the car and I put their bags in the trunk. Jonah puts Alex in the car seat and Alexandria gets in. Me and Jonah do too and we sigh.

"Who's the other one?" he asks. "His name is Alexander." I say. "He doesn't talk much and I call him Alex. You guys can call me Alexa." Alexandria says. "Alexander and Alexandria. Looks like we have two kids on our hands. How old are you Alexandria?" 

"8." 

Jonah drives home and we walk in. We walk in a room and it was decorated for our baby. It was yellow and grey. We put in a small bed for Alexa and organize their stuff. I grab Alex and start a bath. I take off his stuff and put him in the tub. 

I grab a rag and soap then squat down in front of the tub. I wash Alex up and he puts his hand on my cheek. I look at him and he smiles. 

"You're pretty." he says and I smile. "Thank you. You're a handsome little boy." I say as he smiles. I tickle him and he giggles. I hear Jonah chuckle behind me and I look back. He smiles at me and I smile at him. I finish washing Alex up and dry him off. 

I put him on some clothes and set him on the bed in their room. It starts getting late and Alexa gets showered and dressed. Jonah sets up a TV and Netflix in their room and I wait by the door. 

"What's your name?" Alex asks me. "I'm Lizzy. My handsome boyfriend over there is Jonah." Jonah smiles at me and I smile at him. I give him the look and he smirks. I smile and wink. Alexa and Alex lay down and I kiss Alex's forehead. "Goodnight kiddo." I say as he smiles. Jonah finishes the TV and turns on Dawn of the Croods for them. 

I was about to kiss Alexandria's forehead but she jumps up and hugs me tight. I smile and hug her back as Jonah hugs Alex. She lays down and Jonah smacks my butt. 

"Stop!" I say as he laughs and does it again. I walk up to him and he runs in the room. The kids laugh and I roll my eyes playfully. "Goodnight guys." I say turning off the light and closing the door. I walk in the room and Jonah was taking pictures on my phone. He was flexing and I let him finish. He puts my phone down as I close the door and he walks up to me. 

I smile and wrap my arms around his waist. He cups my face in his hands and he kisses me. I kiss him back and he sits me on the edge of the bed. I wrap my arms around his neck and he kisses mine.

*time skip*

 "Jonah, Lizzy, me and Alex can't sleep." Alexandria says as Jonah gets up and picks them up. He puts them on the bed and he closes the door. Jonah lays down and I smile. Alex jumps on Jonah as he groans and chuckles. 

Alexa lays with me and I put my arms around her. Jonah smiles at Alex and holds him tight closing his eyes. I smile at them and kiss Alexa's forehead as we fall asleep. I wake up and Jonah was still asleep along with Alexa and Alex. 

I smile as Jonah held Alex tight and Alexa holds onto me. I kiss her head and I slide out of the bed. I walk in the bathroom and do my business. I walk out and Jonah was getting up. They were still asleep and Jonah stretches. I smile and he smiles walking up to me.