Chapter 34.

"Today we are here to celebrate the marriage of Jonah Marais and Elizabeth Mathews." the priest says as we get to the vows. 

"Lizzy. I love you so much. We have been through so many ups and downs but we pulled through them. When I first met you, I was nervous as hell. I still am sometimes. I won't let anyone hurt you or do anything to hurt us. Like how Tate did. You should know that I love you more than I love myself because I can't stop telling you that. Because I mean it. I can't even explain my feelings for you. I want you and I will never stop." Jonah explains as I smile. 

"Jonah. I never thought I'd have someone like you in my life. You protect me, you cook for me, you please me, you do everything you can for me. You would buy me anything I want even if it costs thousands. You will give me anything. But I don't want it. I don't want the diamond necklaces, the expensive products, Victoria's Secret, jewelry, none of it. I just want to lay next to you at night. I just want you to hold me in your arms. I just want to hear you say 'I love you so much baby' I just want to be your queen and I want you to be my king. Like you said, we could be royalty." I say as he smiles and I do too. 

"Before we proceed, if there is anyone who objects the marriage of Lizzy and Jonah speak now or forehead hold your peace." 

"Exchange the vows of the Bible." 

"I, Jonah Marais, take you, Elizabeth Mathews, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy law, in the presence of God I make this vow." 

"I, Elizabeth Mathews, take you, Jonah Marais, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy law, in the presence of God I make this vow." Jonah smiles and I do too. 

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." the priest says as Jonah cups my face in his palms and I do the same while we lean in and kiss. Everyone cheers and we pull away. 

"I'm still nervous as hell." Jonah says as I laugh and wrap my arms around his neck. He wraps his around my waist and he kisses me. I kiss him back and he pulls me up. I smile and grab the flowers. I turn around and throw them. Billie catches them and she yells excitedly. "I'm getting married to myself!" she yells as I laugh and Jonah does too as he grabs my hand and we walk down the aisle together. I blow a kiss to my mom and sister and Jonah waves at his family. 

*after reception at home* 

Jonah carries me in the house bridal style and I smile as he walks upstairs. He sets me on the bed and I kiss him. He kisses me back and we pull away. 

"We're finally married." he says as I chuckle. "So, honeymoon time Mr. Marais?" I ask. "Of course, Mrs. Marais." he says as I smile and change into shorts with a crop top and sandals. "It's gonna be a 1 hour and 32 minute flight." he says grabbing our suitcases and I nod. We take a cab to the airport and catch our plane. We fly to Vegas and get our room at the casino. We settle in and shower. We dry off and chill watching TV. I lay on Jonah's chest and he rubs my hair. "Tonight's gonna get wild." he says as I smile and nod. "Sure is, husband." I say as he smiles and checks the time. 

"We should get to the casino. So our wildest dreams can come true." he says as I laugh and he chuckles. We get up and get dressed. I put on black shorts with fishnets and a yellow tube top with a crop jacket and Tims. Jonah put on a yellow shirt with black jeans and Tims. We smile and walk out the room. We go to the casino and play a few games. Jonah does a few rounds of poker and I play pool with a few people. 

Jonah walks over and stands behind me. He grabs my stick and adjusts it. He backs up and I smile. I shoot and I get 4 balls in. I won the game and me and Jonah sat at the bar. We drink and joke around. 

"So what brings you two to Vegas?" the bartender asks filling my cup. We show him our rings and he smiles. "Congrats. My wife is at home sleeping. Doing her own thing." he says. "How long have you guys been married?" "11 months. Anniversary is coming up soon." he says. 

"What's your name?" Jonah asks. 

"Dylan. Dylan Jordan. And you guys?" "Jonah and Elizabeth Marais." Jonah says shaking his hand and I shake it too. Me and Jonah got to know Dylan and then we bought a bottle of champagne. We left and went to the room. We walk in and I set the champagne down. I grab two wine glasses and sit on the bed. Jonah turns on some music and we drink and talk. 

"Never thought I'd get married at my age." I say as he smiles. "Well, when you meet an amazing person like me, you just don't want to lose him." he says as I chuckle. "You're right. I don't want to lose you." I say as he smiles. "Cheers baby." he says and we tap our glasses together. We drink and finish. I get up and put the bottle and the glasses in the kitchen. I walk in the room and close the door. I turn around and Jonah was unbuckling his belt and taking off his shirt. 

I walk behind him and rub his abs. He chuckles and I pull on his jeans. He turns around and looks at me smiling hungrily. 

"I guess it's time for the night to get wild." he says as I nod licking my lips and I unbutton my shorts as he bites his lip. He kisses me and we undress quickly as I kiss him back. I pull away to take off my shirt and Jonah turns off the lights. I pull the straps on my bra down and take it off. Jonah picks me up and kisses me as we lay on the bed. I kiss him back as he grabs my tits and pulls away. He massages them as I smile and he does too. 

"You get it first." he says as I smile. "You don't have to though." I say as he smiles. "But I want to." he whispers in my ear and it turned me on. He kisses my neck and I tilt my head as he pulls off my panties. He stops and kisses my stomach looking up at me begging for permission. I simply nod biting my lip and he licks my thighs.