Chapter 47.

"I know the doctor said not to get too extreme until I feel better, but I'm horny right now and we haven't had sex in a month." he says as I chuckle and wrap my arms around his neck. "Well we always go extreme so I don't know how this is gonna happen." I say and we laugh. "I think we can take it down a notch. Unless you want to wait a few weeks." he teases as I roll my eyes playfully. 

"There's nothing wrong with taking it easy." I say as he smiles and kisses me. I kiss him back and we make out. He runs his hands up my back and he kisses my chest. He gives me a hickey on my boob and I chuckle. He moves his hands down my back and to my thighs. 

He smiles and moans softly. I smile and stop. I get up and he does too. I grab two towels and give Jonah one. We walk in the house and dry off. Jonah walks up behind me and takes off my swimsuit bra.

*time skip*

Jonah lays next to me and winces from his stomach. 

"Getting stabbed sucks, but at least I can still have sex with a beautiful wife." he says as I chuckle and lay in his arms. "You'll be better soon." I say as he smiles at me. "Thank you baby." he says and he kisses me. I kiss him back and we fall asleep. I walk up and Jonah was in the shower. I get up and walk in the bathroom. I get in the shower with him and he looks at me. He smiles and I do too. "We going out today?" I ask as he nods and puts his arms around my waist. 

"Yes ma'am." he says as I smile, putting my arms around his neck and I kiss him. He kisses me back and we wash up. I get out and dry off. I look in my closet and grab an outfit. Jonah comes up behind me and smacks my butt. I wince and he laughs. "It's not funny that hurt." I whine. "You gave birth to a whole baby a few months ago. You'll be fine if I smack your ass." he says as I roll my eyes playfully and we get dressed. We leave and go to IHOP. We eat breakfast and talk. 

"I miss Beth." I say as Jonah smiles. "Don't worry she'll be home in the morning." he says as I nod and pout. "I know. I miss my baby girl too." he says as I smile and we finish. We pay and leave. "Okay what now?" I ask as he shrugs. "What do you wanna do?" he asks. "Movie night." I say as he nods and we go home. We walk in and kick off our shoes. 

"Okay, go pick a movie, I will get the snacks." Jonah says as I nod and walk upstairs. I change and sit on the bed, scrolling through the movies. I pick Tammy and Jonah walks in with popcorn and sodas. We watch movies all day and I end up falling asleep on Jonah's lap. 

*Jonah's POV* 

Lizzy falls asleep and the doorbell rings. I slowly get up and walk downstairs. I open the front door and it was a girl. 

"I'm really really sorry. I need a place to stay for a minute, my boyfriend kicked me out and I don't know what to do. He's been hitting me and I'm tired and dizzy and wounded. I know you don't know me but I just need 2 weeks to stay until I can afford a ticket for a flight." she says frantically and I pull her inside closing the door and locking it. 

"It's okay. I can get you something to eat and drink and then I'll help that cut on your head." I say as she nods. "I'm Hailey." 

"I'm Jonah, my wife is upstairs but you'll meet her soon." 

"Who's she?" I heard Lizzy ask as I look at her. 

*Lizzy's POV* 

I look at Jonah while he was talking to a girl with a cut on her head. "Liz, this is Hailey she's gonna need to stay 2 weeks." he says. "What?!" I ask, yelling. "I know I know. But it's just until she can afford a plane ticket and she has nowhere to go." he says as I sigh. "Okay. She'll use the guest room. Do you need anything for the cut?" I ask as he nods. 

"Alcohol and needle and thread." he says as I nod and walk upstairs. I grab the stuff and walk down. I give it to Jonah and make some food. I gave the girl a plate and we all ate. 

"Thank you guys so much. I won't be in your hair for long." she says. "It's okay Hailey, you can stay for as long as you need." Jonah says as she nods and he shows her the guest room. I walk upstairs and in our room. I lay down and sigh. Jonah walks in and closes the door before laying down and wrapping his arms around my waist, kissing my neck. I smile and he stops as I look at him. 

"Why are you so damn nice?" I ask as he chuckles. "I don't know, it's just my personality." he says as I smile. "I love that about you. You're willing to help anyone." I say as he smiles. "Thank you baby." he says as I smile and kiss him. He kisses me back and we pull away. "Our baby Bethany is gonna be home in the morning." he says as I smile. "It's been so boring without her." I say as he nods and moves my hair out of my face. I smile and he does too. 

"I love you goofball." he says as I giggle. "I can't believe you remember that." I say as he chuckles. "Well that's what you are. My goofball." he says as I smile and kiss him softly. He kisses me back and I fall asleep on his chest. 

*a week later* 

I walk in the house with Beth and I set the car seat on the counter. Before I announce that I'm home, I hear that girl whatever her name is moaning Jonah's name. I smile impatiently and I chuckle. "You better fucking not." I say laughing. 

"Jonah Marias!!!!" I yell and I wait a minute. There was no response and I look at Beth. "Tell me mommy is dreaming. I don't want to bring you up there. I'll be right back." I say and I walk upstairs. I open the bedroom door and stand there waiting for them to notice me. 

Hailey looks up and yells a little, getting off of Jonah and they look at me.