Chapter 33.

"I don't know. Because I wanna keep them too. But we gotta tell them." he says as I put on some shorts and sigh sitting on the bed. "Alexandria. Alexander. Can you come here a minute?" I ask and they walk in closing the door and sitting on the bed. "So guys. Um...we gotta tell you something." I say as they nod and Jonah looks at me. 

"You guys might have to go away for a few days.." he says as I sigh and nod. "So we won't see you again?" Alex asks. "Come here guys." Jonah says pulling them on his lap and I lay on his chest. "It's not that you'll never see us again. It's just...your dad wasn't a good one and we don't have permission for you to stay with us. Therefore, you guys will have to stay with the nice lady who came by this morning until me and Liz can get everything sorted out and get you guys permanently." Jonah says. 

"But I don't wanna leave..." Alexandria says as I nod. "We know. We don't want you guys to leave either." I say tearing up a little and Jonah kisses my forehead. "Okay. Let's sing a song." Jonah says as he gets up and turns off the light. He sits back down and Alexa lays on my lap. Alex lays on Jonah's chest and I sing somewhere over the rainbow. Jonah looks at me and smiles. They fall asleep in our arms and I lay my head on Jonah's shoulder. 

"I didn't know you could sing that good." he says as I smile. "I'm surprised I'm still good. It's been awhile." I say. "Why'd you stop?" "My dad. He said I was horrible and I would get nowhere with my voice. He said I should just stick to painting and that's what I did because I believed him. I could've been a famous singer probably dating football players or some shit. But I listened to him." I say. 

"Well that would suck." he says. "Why?" "I wouldn't know to become a football player so I wouldn't be able to be with you." he says as I chuckle. "I guess a few things worked out." I say looking at him and he smiles. He kisses me and I kiss him back. 

"I love you." he says as I smile. "I know baby. I love you more." I say as he smiles and I fall asleep on him. I wake up and Jonah was walking in the room on live. 

"Yay she's awake!" he says as he puts me on the camera and I stare at him. He sits on the bed with us both in the camera. "Are you grumpy today?" he asks in a baby voice and I roll my eyes. 

"Guys she's so mean. Can you smile for me?" he asks as I shake my head. "No." I say. "Please. I just wanna see your beautiful smile. Everyone on the live wants you to smile." he says crawling on the bed and laying his head on my shoulder still with both of us on camera. He kisses my cheek and then my neck. "Stop!" I say smiling and he laughs. "Yes! I made her smile." he says as I roll my eyes playfully and he kisses my cheek. I smile looking at the comments telling us to kiss and I kiss him. He kisses me back and he gets up. 

"Well guys. I'm gonna end the live here. So me and the boys can get our new album started." he says and he shows me. "Do you wanna say bye or are you still grumpy?" he asks as I smile. "Byeee!!" I say as he chuckles and ends the live. He lays on the bed and kisses my thighs. "Stop." I say smiling. "Why? You know you want it." he says massaging my feet. "Maybe but not right now." I say as he smiles and kisses my waist. 

"Stop baby! Before Alex and Alexa walk in here." I say as he nods. "Okay." he says as I smile and kiss him. He kisses me back and we pull away. "I found a wedding dress!" I say as he smiles. "Can't wait to see it when you walk down the aisle." he says as I smile and he grabs the laptop. We look for wedding places and eventually find one in a month. We look for some honeymoon places and get one a few days after the wedding. 

"I think we'll have enough time to adopt them. We gotta start making invitations." he says as I nod and we make the plans. Everything was sorted out and I invite my mom and sister. It was 4:00 and we walk in Alex and Alexa's room. "Hey guys. I guess it's time to start packing." I say as they look at us and sigh. "Okay..." Alex says and they pack their bags. Jonah rubs my back and I sigh. We get them ready and the doorbell rings. I walk downstairs and open the door. It was Isabel and she sighs. 

"Are they ready?" she asks as I nod. "Come on guys!" I yell and they walk downstairs. They walk up to me and I kneel down. "We'll see you guys soon." Jonah says as they hug me and hug Jonah. "We love you guys." I say. "We love you too." they say as Isabel sighs. "Good luck guys." she says and they walk out. I wipe my face and Jonah holds me tight. 

He kisses my forehead and they pull off. They drove off and I close the door. I hug Jonah and he hugs me back. "I'm gonna miss them." I say as he nods. "I know baby. I will too." he says wiping my face. He picks me up and sits me on the counter. 

"We'll be able to get them back." he says as I nod and he kisses me. I kiss him back and we pull away. The doorbell rings and Jonah opens it. "Hey, mom. Glad you guys to come by." he says as I smile and they walk in. 

"Mom, Esther, Lizzy. Fiance, my mom Carrie and my sister Esther Grace." he says and we shake hands. "You are such a beautiful girl. I know you'll treat Jonah well." Carrie says as I smile. "Thank you." I say. 

*wedding day* 

I sit in the dressing room with Billie, Esther and Isabel since me and the girls were no longer friends. Billie smiles as she combs my hair. "Nervous?" she asks as I chuckle. "A little." I say as she smiles. "Don't be. It's a good day." Esther says. "Isabel, how are the kids?" I ask. 

"They're good. They miss you guys like hell." she says as I sigh. "We're gonna get them soon." I say as she nods and the wedding director comes in. "We're ready ladies." he says as I nod and put on my heels. I get up and we walk out. 

*Jonah's POV* 

I stand at the altar and take a deep breath. 

"Don't be nervous Jonah." Jack says fixing my hair as I sigh. "I am extremely nervous." I say as he chuckles. "Trust me it's gonna be great." he says as I nod and Thinking Out Loud comes on. I look forward and see Liz walking down the aisle. The dress was beautiful and she had flowers in her hands. I smile and she gets to the altar. 

*Lizzy's POV* 

I stand in front of Jonah and give Billie the flowers. "You look...amazing." he says staring into my eyes. "Thank you. You look handsome." I say as he smiles.