Chapter 41.

Gabbie joined and I rolled my eyes. 

"So first you leak me and Jonah, then you have the nerve to join my Live." I say. She comments "Yeah lmao! Just thought you didn't learn your lesson." "And maybe you'll learn your lesson after I come beat your ass again." I say. "I'm at the band house. Come get me." she comments and I put some clothes on. "Liz stop." Jonah says and I ignore and grab my phone. "I'm coming for you." I say and I end the Live. 

Jonah puts on some clothes and I walk downstairs. Jonah does too and I grab the keys. I walk out and we get in the car. I drive to the band house and call Billie to meet me. I get there and Billie does too with Finneas. We walk in and Gabbie was standing there with Kylie while Christina records. She had Lavender in her arms and I put my hands on my hips. 

"So I see you brought your girlfriend." she says looking at Billie. "Want me to make you guys a sex tape too?" "I see why Jack cheated on you." I say as she sets Lavender on the floor and walks up to me. She throws a punch but I catch her fist and punch her. I grab her hair and pull her on the floor. 

"I'm so fucking tired of your shit Gabbie!" I yell as I punch her and Jonah pulls me off. The boys walk in and Jack grabs Lavender. Corbyn grabs Christina's phone but she snatches it back and goes live. I grab Gabbie's phone and Zach holds her. Daniel and Finneas break up Kylie and Billie and I go through Gabbie's phone. I call the cops and Gabbie struggles. 

"What are you doing?" she asks. "She's turning you in. You exposed us and if the evidence is on your phone that's enough to put you in a fucking prison." Jonah says. I give the cops the address and they get here. They confiscate her phone and she cries for Lavender. 

"I can't go to jail! I have a baby!" she yells. "Well by what you're doing on social media and that you were invading people's privacy and life outside of Instagram, you'll be spending some time in there." the officer says as she rolls her eyes. 

"Can I at least see my baby one more time?" she asks as they shake their heads. "Your child is seeing everything! Imagine what she's thinking?! What is my mom doing? Why is she doing this? Should I do that too? You don't know how serious this is for your child and you!" the cop yells at her. "You kids don't ever get scared until the police get involved." the other one says. I pace around and sigh as someone walks in. 

"Uh what's happening Gabbie?" she asks. "Did you repost the video?" the cop asks. "Um, yes..." she says. "Give us your phone, you're coming with us." They handcuff them and Gabbie looks at me. I look at her crossing my arms and the cop pulls her on her feet. "I guess you got what you wanted." she said trying to make me feel guilty for what I did. 

"Before you leave, tell all of the 300,000 people on Live to leave me alone." I say and I grab Christina's phone. I put Gabbie on camera and she sighs. "This is all my fault. I went too far. I'm the bad guy not Liz. I ask you guys to leave her alone and forget about this mess. This could happen to you so don't incriminate yourselves." she says and I end the Live. I give Christina her phone and she snatches it. The cops take them and leave. I look at Jack and he was looking at Lavender. 

"I don't know what I'm gonna do. I'm working a lot. How am I gonna take care of my baby? I barely had time just to see her." he says looking at us. "And she needs her mom. At least I can respect that I want Lavender to be around Gabbie, but ever since I...cheated...she never wanted me to have her. My longest time with her was when me and Gabbie were together and when I had her for Christmas. I admit I shouldn't have cheated on Gabbie, or I should've used protection so that... I don't know guys..." 

"I can help you." Billie says as Jack smiles. 

"You don't have to..." he says. "I'm good with babies." she says sitting next to him and making a funny face. Lavender giggles and they smile. "Thanks..." Jack says as she nods. "I guess I'll get some of my clothes and I'll stay with you." she says as he nods and she and Finneas leave. "I guess we'll see you guys later." I say as they nod. Me and Jonah leave and he drives us home. We get there and walk in. I sit at the counter as he leans against the stove and everything is silent. 

"I tell you everything will be okay because I don't want you to stress and worry." he says as I look at him. "You're just being a good boyfriend. Well, husband." I say as he smiles. "Sometimes I still see you as my girlfriend, not my wife. No offense." he says as I smile. "Same here. But I'm happy we're married and happy to be a Marais." I say as he chuckles and I get up. 

I walk up to him and wrap my arms around his neck. He puts his hands on my waist and kisses me. I kiss him back as he wraps his arms around my waist and we make out. He picks me up and puts me on the counter. We continue making out and he pulls away. 

"You know, I think we need a break from sex all together." he says as I laugh. "To be honest, I agree but then what are we gonna do all day?" I ask as he laughs. "We'll figure it out. Pinky promise, no sex." he says putting out his pinky. 

"No sex." I say connecting our pinkies and we stare at each other. "How about we start the process after 1 round?" Jonah asks as I nod. "Let's get the ball rolling then." I say as he chuckles, picks me up and kisses me. I kiss him back and he pulls away. "So much for a break from sex." he says as I chuckle and we go upstairs. 

*about 4 rounds later* 

Jonah collapses next to me as we catch our breath. 

"4 rounds in 1 hour. This is gonna be complicated." he says as I laugh. "Okay. For real this time. No sex." I say as he nods and we connect our pinkies. I kiss his cheek and get up. I clean up and put on my bra and panties.