Chapter 15.

I pull my dress over my head and I throw it as Jonah picks me up and kisses me. I kiss him back and he lays on the bed as he grabs my thighs. We continue kissing and Jonah blindly turns off the lamp. He kisses my neck and I smile. 

"You wore this sexy ass lingerie for me?" he asks as he continues kissing my neck. I bite my lip and nod. I push him back and crawl on top of him. I sit on his lap and he lays back. 

"I'll wear anything for you Jo Jo." I say as he grabs my hips and I grind. He bites his lip and I put my hands on his chest. I continue and he moans. 

I lean in and kiss his neck as he squeezes my hips and thighs. He turns us over and gently bites my lip. He kisses my neck and gives me a hickey. I bite my lip and he unbuttons my lingerie. He takes off his boxers and I take off the lingerie. He puts on a condom and we get under the covers. Jonah goes in and I wrap my arms around him. He bites his lip as I dig my nails into his back causing him to push himself deeper. 

"Fuck...Jonah..." I say as he kisses my neck and speeds up. I scratch his back and he winces as he goes faster to the point that we were bouncing as we collided with each other and got wrapped up in the sheets. I wrap my legs around Jonah's waist and he pins my arms above my head. He kisses me and I kiss him back. 

He pulls away and continues thrusting into me. I moan louder and Jonah does too. We came and we smile. He kisses me and I kiss him back. He pulls out and I turn around arching my back. I get on all fours and Jonah went in from the back. I moan as he pounds into me and he pulls my hair. He goes faster and I moan. 

"Oh my god! Jonah!" I say. "That's not my name." he says pulling my hair harder as I bite lip. "Fuck..! Daddy!" I repeat correcting myself as he chuckles. "Yes princess. That sounds better." he says as I smile and moan with my mouth wide open. I start getting hot and sweating and Jonah grabs my hips. He pounds harder and at a slow tempo. 

"Daddy! I'm gonna cum!" I yell as he moans and keeps going. We both came and he pulls out. He throws the condom away and collapses next to me. 

"Oh god. Drunk sex is amazing." I say as he chuckles. "No doubt about that." he says as I smile and move in his arms. I kiss him and he kisses me back. He grabs my thighs and rubs them. 

"I love you so much baby." he says as I smile. "I swear I love you more than anything in the world." I say as he smiles and rubs my thigh. I lay on his chest and we fall asleep. I wake up and Jonah was sitting down with a towel wrapped around his waist. I wrap my arms around his waist and he chuckles. 

"Good morning." he says as I smile and sit up behind him. I wrap my arms around his neck and he grabs them. "Good morning babe." I say as I get up and wrap a towel around me. "When you shower we'll go to breakfast." Jonah says as I nod and grab the bag. I grab some fresh clothes and I walk in the bathroom. 

I shower and change into some shorts with fishnets and a long sleeve crop top and some checkered vans. I do my hair and makeup and walk out of the bathroom. I look in the mirror and fix my hair a little bit. Jonah was zipping and buttoning his jeans and he pulls down his shirt. He looks at me still fixing up myself and walks up behind me. 

He puts his hands on my hips and I smile. He fixes his hair and he turns me towards him.

 "How do I look?" he asks as I chuckle. "Sexy as always." I say as he smiles and kisses me. I kiss him back and we leave. We get in the car and go to Denny's. We get a booth and sit down. We order our food and talk. "Man, last night was pft." Jonah says as I giggle. 

"Being drunk made it even better." I say as he chuckles. "We should go out a lot more." he says. "Agreed." I say. We finish eating and go home. We walk in and the boys were sitting on the couch with their arms crossed. "Where have you guys been?" Daniel asks. 

"We went out last night and I didn't want to drive since we got a little drunk. So we just stayed in a hotel." I say. "And things got sexy!!!" Zach says and we all laugh. 

"Yes things did." Jonah says giving the boys a handshake and we laugh again. The doorbell rings and I answer it. I saw someone I haven't seen in years.

 "Dad? I thought.. you were in jail.." He smiles and hugs me. I barely hug him back and he looks in the house. 

"I missed you so much Lizzy. I'm so sorry for everything I put you and your mom through. I went to her to explain and I want to explain to you now." he says as I roll my eyes and he sighs. "Can we talk privately?" he asks as I shrug. "But first, this is my boyfriend Jonah and his friends." I say as my dad looks Jonah and Jonah looks at him. "Nice to meet you sir." Jonah says as my dad rolls his eyes and pulls me outside. 

"Okay first, I don't like this Jonah kid." he says as I roll my eyes. "Who are you to tell me? You don't even know him. He's a really nice guy and I think I'm really in love with him." I say as he scoffs. "Love? You're in love with him?!" "Yes! I am!" "You don't even know what love is!" he yells as I roll my eyes. "Are you gonna explain why you're here or not?" I ask. 

"I'm the leader of a gang." he says as I roll my eyes again. "That's why you beat me and mom every night?" I ask as I walk in the house but he pulls me back and pins me against the door. He kept slamming me against it and I started shaking in fear. 

"Don't fucking talk to me like that and walk away when I'm talking to you." he says grabbing my throat and I start to cry. "You don't know shit! So I suggest you fix your sassy ass mouth-" He pulls out a gun and aims it at my head. "or we're gonna have a big problem." he says. He covers my mouth and explains the rest of his pathetic story. 

"If you tell that boyfriend of yours any of this, I will kill him in front of you then kill you." he says as I nod and he lets me go. "Shit.. Honey I'm sorry. I only want the best for you.. A man in a gang is who you should be with so he can protect you." he says and he groans. 

He runs to his car and drives away. I rush in the house and close the door. I breathe heavily through my tears and Jonah runs up to me. He pulls me into his arms as I cry in his chest and he rubs my hair. 

"What happened?" he asks as I shake my head. "I can't tell you." "Yes the fuck you can. Lizzy, what the hell did he do?" he asks more firmly as I sigh. "He'll kill you if I tell you." I say as he lifts my head. 

"I'll die to know what he did to you." I sigh and tell him everything including my dad going to jail. His fist balled and he sighs. "Jonah. I shouldn't have told you." I say.