Chapter 39.

"Truth." Daniel answers

"If you and the band were gay, who would you go out with?" I ask as he chuckles and looks at the boys. Corbyn points at himself and we laugh. "Uh... Probably... Jonah.." he says as Jonah laughs. "Okay, Jonah. Truth or Dare?" I ask raising an eyebrow and he knew what I was gonna ask if he had chose truth. "Dare." 

"I dare you to kiss Daniel. On the lips." I say as he sighs and Daniel sits next to him. "We should have never told her." he says as Jonah nods. "Okay so just close our eyes and do it quickly." Jonah says as I chuckle and Daniel nods. They close their eyes and lean in. They kiss and then pull away. They gag and we all laugh. "No offense Dani." Jonah says as he nods. "None taken." Daniel says and me and Billie laugh. 

"Since it's so funny, Lizzy, my lovely wife, truth or dare?" Jonah asks. "Dare." I say. "I dare you to make out with Billie like porn stars make out with each other." I shrug as I wrap my arms around Billie's neck and kiss her as she wraps her arms around my waist and kisses me back. The boys record us as we make out and they just stare at us. We use our tongues and I run my fingers through her hair. 

"Yeah I'm definitely masturbating to this tonight." Daniel says as we pull away and laugh. "Same here." the boys say and we laugh. "Jack truth or dare?" Corbyn asks. "Dare." 

"I dare you to call Gabbie and tell her she'd be a sexy porn star or something like that." Corbyn says as Jack chuckles and I get a few beers. We open them and Jack drinks some as his phone dials. "What do you want, asshole?" Gabbie says. "Calm down sexy lady. I just wanted to say that if you were a porn star, my browser history would be too packed to delete." Jack says as we laugh quietly. 

"And if you weren't such a dick maybe I'd suck yours sometimes." she says as we ooh and she hangs up. We all laugh and drink our beers. "Zach truth or dare?" Daniel asks. "Dare." 

"I dare you to give Billie a hickey on her thigh." Zach chuckles and moves next to Billie. She pulls up her shorts and Zach sucks on her thigh leaving a dark hickey. 

"Oh god Finneas is gonna kill me." she says as we all laugh and drink a little more. "Okay, Billie truth or dare?" Jonah asks. "Dare." "I dare you to make out with Corbyn." Jonah says as Billie gets up and sits on Corbyn's lap. 

She kisses him and he kisses her back. They make out and we ooh. They smile and stop. 

"Billie is a good kisser." he says as I nod. "Corbyn truth or dare?" Billie asks. "Dare." "I dare you to call your girlfriend and tell her you wanna make a sex tape." Billie says as we laugh and Corbyn calls her. "Hello?" Christina says. "Baby, when I get home I wanna make a sex tape." he says trying not to laugh. "Uh...are you drunk again?" she asks. "No. I just want to." he says. 

"No thanks. Also we were planning on going to Liz and Jonah's house. Gabbie wanted to fight Liz because she needed to get off some stress." she says as I put my beer down and drinks some water. "Tell the bitch to come at me then!" I yell into the phone and she hangs up immediately. I sober up and Billie does too. We waited and the door opened. Gabbie had Lavender-May in her arms and Kylie and Natalie came too. 

"So you wanted to fight me?" I ask as Gabbie sets Lavender on the couch and walks up to me. She punches me and I grab her hair dragging her on the floor punching her. Billie handles Kylie as Corbyn and Zach hold Christina and Natalie back as they record. Jack and Daniel pull Kylie and Billie apart as Jonah gets in between me and Gabbie. 

"Lizzy, let her hair go." Jonah says prying my hand open. I let her hair go and Jonah picks me up walking away. Jack gives Kylie to Corbyn as Daniel continues holding Billie and Jack grabs Gabbie. "You said you wanted to fight me and you end up getting your ass best instead. That's classic Gabbie." I say as she tries to get out of Jack's grip and Billie records. 

"Shut the fuck up you whore! You fucked Jonah, his step brother, maybe his actual brother, maybe his sister, maybe his dad. I bet you fucked Billie!" she yells. 

"How could you call me a whore? I tried my best to be there for you! And you didn't bother considering any of the work I do! All of you! You guys hurt me when all I did was try to be there! We were best friends Gabbie! And you fucked it up, not me." I yell as Jonah kisses my forehead. 

"Calm down baby." he says as I take a deep breath. "You don't know how much I do on a daily basis." I say as Jonah keeps holding me."Bitch the only thing you do is Jonah!" she yells as he holds me tighter and kisses my cheek. "Are you serious?" Jack asks her. 

"Your daughter is watching this! She is hearing every word coming out of your mouth. Why do you think I took her for the holidays? Because I knew everything. I heard your conversations with the girls talking about Lizzy being a hoe and how you could beat her ass! I'm sorry to say it Gabbie but you got your ass beat! Do you want our daughter to grow up with your attitude? How would that affect her in school? Or how she communicates with other people? You need to stop bitching and moaning every time you got a damn problem because it's ugly as hell on your beautiful face!" Gabbie smacks Jack and he lets her go. 

"You should just shut the fuck up! You don't know anything because you're a clueless, cheating moron in a mediocre boy band who calls themselves Why Don't We. Why Don't We what? Why don't we act hot so that girls will like us and then once we get all the fame act like total douche bags?" she yells as Billie stops recording. I walk up to Gabbie and punch her. She was out cold and me and Billie put her on the couch. The boys take the girls home and Jack grabs Lavender after putting Gabbie in her car. 

"I'm sorry our weird Truth or Dare game was ruined." he says as we chuckle. "Well I did get to beat Kylie's ass." Billie says as I smile. "Don't worry about it. Take care of Lavender for a while. And Billie, you should send everyone that video so you, the boys and me and Ryan can explain it." Jonah says as Billie nods and sends it in a group chat. 

"I think I'm gonna get Gabbie some therapy and counseling. I will be keeping Lavender-May until Gabbie learns what her attitude can do to our daughter's." Jack says as we nod. "Well I'm gonna take her home and get everything worked out. I'll do the live later." he says and we nod. He leaves and Billie does too. Me and Jonah walk upstairs and I sigh sitting on the bed. 

"What a night." I say as Jonah nods. "I'm still thinking about you and Billie making out." he says as I laugh and he does too. I check on Instagram and Natalie and Kylie posted the fight.