Chapter 11.

"But, on a serious note," he says smiling and pulling me on his lap. 

"I want you to remember I am always here for you if you need me. I want you to remember I'm always gonna be faithful and loyal to you. And one day, I'll take your hand on a nice summer day, and we'll walk on a beach. We'll mess around and play in the water. I'll put you over my shoulder and carry you playfully. We'll get to the perfect spot and I'll stop walking. You'll look at me and cover your mouth, as I get on one knee and pull out the case, where the diamond ring lies. I'll give you a speech that comes right from my heart that will still be jumping like from the start. Then at the end, I'll finally ask you, will you be my beautiful spine chilling lover forever and fucking marry me." he fantasizes as I smile. 

"You and me forever, no matter who tries to tear us down, make us argue, and break us up. I hope we'll bounce back from it all and remember that we've slept in the same bed as friends, as best friends, and now as lovers. I need you to promise me that if you really love me, you'll count on this and stay by my side on the battlefield. You'll stay loyal and honest to me and you'll tell me if something is bothering you. Promise?" 

He puts out his pinky and I connect mine to his. 

"I promise to count on our future and never leave your side in battle. I'll stay honest and loyal and I'll tell you if anything is on my mind." I say as he smiles. "I guess you really love me." he says and we smile. "I'll never stop Jonah." I say and he kisses me.

 I kiss him and he puts his hands on my waist under my shirt. 

"Stop! Your hands are cold!" I say getting up and he laughs. "I'll go make the hot cocoa." I say and he smacks my ass. "You should wear those leggings more often." he says as I smirk. "Whatever you say Mr Marais." I make hot cocoa and bring it upstairs. 

Jonah was finishing changing his clothes and he looks at me. I set the cups down and I crawl on the bed. I take off my shirt and Jonah sits on the bed. We watch a movie and finish our hot cocoa. He gets a phone call and pauses the movie. 

He stands up and answers. 

"What do you want Jack?" he asks as I sit up and bite my lip. "Yeah I'll be there to make the video. Is that all?" Jonah asks as I get up and walk in front of him. "Haha, no, we're not having sex shithead." he says as I kiss his neck and he smiles. He gives me the hold on sign and I smirk. 

"Can you stop talking to me and let me finish watching my movie while my tired hard working girlfriend sleeps on my chest?" Jonah says as I pull the ring of his shorts strutting my legs and he smiles about to laugh. 

I lick my lips and he smiles. 

"I'm not about to fucking argue with you again." he says as I kiss his chest and squat down. I pull out his member and give him a blowjob. "Oh god. I'm so done talking to you about this. You either apologize to us or hang up until you're ready to be a man again." Jonah says looking at me and resting his hand on my head. 

"I have nothing to apologize for except for being a good boyfriend." he says moving my hair around and biting his lip. "Then why don't you go ahead about your evening and leave me the hell alone so I can show my girlfriend how a real man treats her?" I suck harder and he winces. He winks at me and moves the phone away. 

"I'm gonna cum." he says quietly and I suck the tip. "Yeah...right there." he says and he puts the phone back up to his ear. 

"I'm not even listening to you at this point. My girlfriend wants me to please her tonight and that's what I'm gonna do. So if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna make love to her now." he says as he cums. I swallow it and I stand up. He holds the phone on his shoulder and he picks me up by my thighs. He kisses me and I kiss him back. 

"Wow Jack that sounds dirtier than us. Enjoy your sex with your pregnant girlfriend." Jonah said as I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. 

"I most definitely will enjoy our sex. Have a great night Jack Fucking Avery." he says hanging up and putting his phone on the stand. He pulls my leggings off and we chuckle. "You made that conversation very distracting and I thank you." he says as I smile. 

"Anything for you Mr Marais." "Can I call you Mrs Marais?" he asks as I chuckle. "We aren't married yet." I say as he chuckles and takes off his shorts. "You wanted these off so bad." he says as I smile and take off my leggings. "Passionate?" he asks as I smile and nod. 

"Passionate it is my Queen." he says as I giggle and he kisses me. I kiss him back and he kisses my neck. I moan softly as he grabs my thighs and pulls them around his waist. 

*i'll just skip this one*