Chapter 40.

Everyone rooted for Gabbie and got mad at me. I write a comment on the video and it said "Billie's video will be out soon. Check her page and we'll explain everything on Live. Everybody is just turning on me and you 'fans' don't even know what happened." We all post Billie's video and Jonah sits next to me as I prop the phone up. I started the Live and a lot of people started joining. 

They were all saying Gabbie is the victim and Jack cheated and Jonah should've stayed on Gabbie's side instead of trusting me. 

"If you haven't seen the video on me the boys' and Billie's account then I will give you time to go watch it." I say as I wait awhile and Jonah reads the comments coming in. "What you guys are saying...it's so ridiculous." he says scrolling through them. Gabbie, the girls and the boys joined. "Okay. The boys will make their lives later to explain what else happened because I can't even think right now." I say. 

"So we were playing a game of Truth or Dare and we dared Corbyn to call Christina and we're not gonna get detailed. So she didn't realize she was on speaker so she started saying how Gabbie wants to fight Liz and how they were gonna come over. So Billie and Lizzy were waiting around and when they got here it went down. Gabbie set Lavender-May on the couch and just walked up to Liz and punched her." Jonah says. I read the comments and Gabbie owned up to everything. 

Somebody named gabbiexgonzalezfan said I didn't have the right to fight her because she is better than me in every way and I scoff. 

"Are you serious? I don't care if Gabbie is better than me in every way. She put her hands on me and I defended myself. Like, are you stupid or something? Is something that wrong with you people? Did social media brainwash you and you have no common sense because I feel like if Gabbie has the right to come attack me I have the right to fight back. I worked so hard to try and be there for my friends! They gave up on me! They were there for me and then just dissed me! Who are you people to tell me they're all better than me?!" I tear up and roll my eyes. 

I explain the rest of the story and a lot why don't we fans were sticking up for me but all my fans had turned on me. I wipe my eyes and Jonah pulls me into his arms. I lay on his shoulder and he turns my head towards him. He wipes my face and I sigh. 

"You can just go to sleep. I'll handle it. It's gonna be okay." he says as I nod and he kisses me. I kiss him back and I lay on his lap. He plays in my hair and I fall asleep. 

*Jonah's POV* 

As Lizzy falls asleep on my lap I move her up on the bed on her side. 

"I just want to say thank you to the fans who did stay true fans. Me, Elizabeth, Billie, and the boys really appreciate it. If you still haven't seen the video, you'll hear what Gabbie was saying to Lizzy, about Jack and about the band. It was really disappointing since she was a friend and a mother. I feel like she needs therapy and counseling and I believe that Jack should keep Lavender-May for a minute until Gabbie realizes that the little show she put on was not cute at all. She's very...persuasive and known as an innocent individual but she is two faced, violent, and angry but she has a life and she's going through stuff, yet that's no excuse for what she did tonight. Thanks for the people who did listen and who's not telling my wife or friends to kill themselves because if you are truly a fan then you know I wouldn't be anywhere without them. All of them, Jack Daniel, Corbyn, Zach, Billie and of course, my baby. I'll keep you guys updated on the situation if anything else happens." 

I end the live and sigh. I close the door and turn off the light. I lay down and pull Liz on my chest. I kiss her forehead and fall asleep. 

*Lizzy's POV*

I wake up on Jonah's chest and I look at him. He was still asleep and I get up. I grab my phone and my lock screen had a lot of Instagram notifications. I open the video I was tagged in and Jonah was tagged in it too. 

My eyes widened as I saw someone leaked a video of us. I look through the comments as my eyes water. 

"wonder who posted this?" "what a slut! lmao!" "why would you post this?!" "looks like this is the end of why don't we" "GABBIE POSTED THIS! THE SAME VIDEO IS ON HER ACCOUNT AND IT'S THE ORIGINAL!" "I'm gonna feel so bad if they see this. you guys don't deserve this at all." I go to Gabbie's account and I click on the video. The caption said "yes I fucking did" I look at the comments and they were still attacking me but the limelights were helping me out. 

"Gabbie you went way too far." "I just think Lizzy deserved this not Jonah." "this will teach Elizabeth." "poor Jonah." "Guys Lizzy did nothing wrong! How are you so blind?!" "Jonah looks like he wants help! lmfao!" "I feel so bad! They don't deserve this!" Then Gabbie posted a comment. 

"Sorry Jonah, this is the only thing I had to expose Liz. But enjoy anyway! And Lizzy, I know you're friends and where you live. I can post more if you want." I cry and throw my phone. Jonah wakes up and sits up next to me quickly once he notices me. 

"Baby what's wrong?" he asks, turning me towards him. "Check your phone..." I say through my tears and he grabs his phone. He clicks on the notification and watches the video. He goes to Gabbie's account and reads the caption. 

He reads Gabbie's comment and throws his phone. He sighs loudly as I continue bawling my eyes out, grabbing my phone and going live. I sit in front of the camera and Jonah gets up. He stands in front of me and pulls my head on his chest. I wrap my arms around his waist and he holds me tight. 

"It's okay." he says and I snap. "That's all you ever tell me! And it only gets worse! It's not okay Jonah! She got a video of us having sex and posted it for the entire fucking world to see!" I yell getting up and walking away. Jonah grabs my hand and pulls me back. "I know it's bad right now! But I promise I will fix it!" he says. 

"How are you gonna fix it?!" I ask, pulling my hand away and I look at the live. People joined and were already saying bullshit.