Chapter 20.

"I don't know. You kinda interrupted it." I say as he chuckles. "I apologize. I should've let you know I was coming so you guys already could've been." he says and me and Jonah groan. 

"You are disgusting." Jonah says. "I'm sorry but it's what happens when a guy goes in and out of a-" "Okay! We get it!" I yell as he laughs. We get to the house and it was already crowded. I danced around with Jonah and we actually had a good time even with Mattia. 

He was funny and actually pretty cool. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I say as Jonah nods and I walk upstairs. I go in the bathroom and do my business. I look in the mirror and someone knocks on the door. I open it and it was Mattia. 

"Hey. I was just about to come out." I say as he walks in and closes the door. "Jonah doesn't have to know." he says as I sigh and cross my arms. "And I thought we could be friends." I say. "We can, but everyone has their secrets." he says. "I'm not cheating on Jonah so you can forget about it. He is a really good guy and it would break his heart if I did this." "He doesn't have to know about it. It can just be between us. I promise he won't find out." he says grabbing my thighs and kissing me. I don't know why I kissed back but then I push away. 

"I can't. I'm not gonna do this to Jonah." I say as he picks me up and kisses my neck. I moan softly and he kisses me. I kiss back and he smiles pulling away. "I'm not doing this." I say getting up but he blocks the door. He unbuttons my jeans and I push him back. He puts his hand in my pants and starts fingering me. I couldn't help but moan and he smiles. 

"How about just tonight?" he asks as I sigh. "One time." I say just so he'll leave me alone. He picks me up and kisses me. I kissed back and we went at it in the bathroom. When we finished he buckles his belt and straightens himself. I button my jeans and he walks out. I do too and I walk downstairs. When I saw Jonah I sigh and walk up to him. 

I put my arms around his neck and kiss him. He kisses me back and he picks me up. We pull away and he smiles. "This is random. Are you okay?" he asks chucking and I smile. "Damn. I can't just kiss my boyfriend?" I ask as he chuckles. "Of course you can. It's still just random." he says as I giggle. 

"How about we go upstairs? And continue yesterday." I say with a wink and he smiles. "Of course." he says as I smile and we walk upstairs. 

*the next day at home* 

I walk downstairs and Mattia was sitting on the couch. He smiles and he stands up. He walks up to me and I roll my eyes. 

"You know I was thinking about our little affair in the bathroom last night. I was thinking, maybe it could go on for a while." he says. "No! I told you one time! I am in love with Jonah. Just because you tricked all those other whores doesn't mean you can trick me!" I yell as he grabs my waist and sits me on the counter. "It's fine! Nobody has to know anything! Just a few more times." he says and he starts kissing my neck. "This is wrong." I say as he kisses my stomach. 

We heard Jonah's car pull up and he sits on the couch. I pull my shirt down and act like everything's normal. I grab my phone and scroll through Instagram. Jonah walks in and I look at him. "I just came back to grab something. And me and the boys are going on tour soon." he says as I smile. "Okay." I say as he smiles and walks upstairs. I glare at Mattia and he winks. 

Jonah walks downstairs and kisses me. I kiss him back and he leaves. Mattia gets up when Jonah pulls off and he takes off his shirt. "We can just make it quick." he says as I roll my eyes. "Please. Then I'll leave you alone." he says. "For good?" I ask as he nods and I sigh. 

"I take that as a yes." he says and he kisses me. I kissed him back and he unbuckled his belt. I take off my pants and he takes off his. He grabs my thighs and pulls me in. He kisses my neck and I sigh. I moan softly as he pulls it out and moves my panties to the side. He puts on a condom and goes in. I moan and he smiles. 

He thrusts into me causing me to moan louder. I wrap my arms around his neck and he keeps going. He keeps holding onto my thighs and thrusting. 

"Mattia..." I moan as he keeps going and he bites his lip. I moan and he smiles. 

"Call me Papi." he says as I roll my eyes and he goes faster. "Oh my god Papi!" I moan and we both came. 

*these affairs went on for the 2 weeks Mattia was staying* 

I sit on the bed while Mattia kisses my neck. I moan and he stops. 

"I'm done. I can't do this anymore." I say as I get up and get dressed. "Come on! I'm about to leave tomorrow." he says as he grabs my arm and kisses me. 

"Are you fucking kidding me?" we heard Jonah ask and I push away to look at him. "Jonah! It's not what it looks like!" I yell and Mattia puts on his shirt. "So this is what happens when I leave every day? You and my-my stepbrother!? My girlfriend, who I want to make my wife, and my stepbrother, the asshole who does this to me every time! WHY CAN'T I FUCKING BE HAPPY MATTIA!!!?" Jonah snaps as I walk up to him. 

"Babe I swear it's not what you think!" I say and I start tearing up. "Jonah calm down man." Mattia says. "Mattia get THE FUCK out of my house!!! Get all of your shit and leave! Don't fucking come back either!!" Jonah yells as Mattia gets up. "Okay. I'll leave. Just calm down." he says putting on his pants. "Shut up and get out!" Jonah yells as Mattia looks at me. 

"I'm sorry man I didn't think you'd react like this. It's my fault. This had been happening for the 2 weeks I was staying here. I'm sorry dude." Mattia says as Jonah looks at me. He grabs Mattia and pushes him out of the room. Mattia falls down the stairs and Jonah follows after him. I follow them downstairs and Jonah opens the front door. 

"Get the hell out! And don't worry about your shit!" he yells and Mattia walks out. Jonah slams the door and I walk in the room. I cry and run my hands through my hair. Jonah walks in the room and I look at him. 

"Do you have something to say?" he asks yelling and I sigh. "I'm so sorry Jonah.. I was trying to stop it but..." "But you liked it? Is that it?" "No! I mean...! I don't know Jonah I'm so sorry! I want to be with you! I love you! I didn't want to do this to you! I didn't want this to happen!" I yell. 

"Well it fucking did!" he yells in my face and everything got silent. He sighs and wipes my tears. "We may need a break after this." he says as I sigh and lay my head on his chest. 

"I'm so sorry Jonah. You have every right to leave. I'm a horrible girlfriend." I say as he sighs and sits me on the bed. "I think you need to go. Just until I forgive you...if I can..." he says as I cry and nod.