Chapter 26.

The music muffled as I faded away in the water. I couldn't breathe but I didn't care. But I remember the developing child inside of me and I come up. I gasp for air and I look around. I catch my breath and sigh. 

*Jonah's POV* 

I pull up to Tate's house and honk the horn. She walks out in a dress and she looked beautiful. I felt like I was on a date again and I sigh. She gets in and smiles at me as I start driving. 

"You realize this isn't a date but you look nice." I say as she groans. "Dude, I just want to look nice." she says as I sigh. "Sorry. You do look beautiful though." I say and we get to the restaurant. We eat and talk about earlier. 

"I'm sorry about saying what I said in front of her. Not sorry for saying it though." she says as I nod. "I think she was right. I want to be with her." I say as she sighs. She pulls me over the table and kisses me. I push her away and she gets up. I grab the takeout and pay. We get in the car and I sigh. I start the car and I drive to Tate's house. 

All of a sudden she pulls out my member and starts giving a blowjob. I wince and try to concentrate on driving. 

"Jesus Tate, my fiance is having my baby!" I say but she ignores me. I moan and she continues. She stops and looks at me. "You know you like it." she says as I sigh and she continues. "Maybe. But that doesn't mean you can do it." I say as I put my hand in her hair and moan. I get to her house and I start to cum. She swallows it and I catch my breath putting it back in my pants. 

"Wanna come inside?" she asks. "No. I need to go home before Lizzy wakes up." I say as she sits on my lap. "Just say you spent the night at your friend's house. Please." she says as I sigh. 

"I need you to get out of my fucking car. I'm about to go home to my fucking fiance. " I say as she groans and gets out. She goes in her house and I sigh rubbing my face. 

Tate is a beautiful girl and I really see there's some good in her but I love Elizabeth more than anything. And I want to see our baby grow up. I groan and drive home. I get there and walk in. I close the door and sigh. 

I turn around and Lizzy was standing there with her arms crossed. I jumped when I saw her and she stares at me. 

*Lizzy's POV* 

"It is 2 am. Where have you been?" I ask as he chuckles nervously. "I was just out. I had to take care of something." he says. "Taking care of Tate?" I ask as he sighs. 

"No. I...I'm sorry...Let me explain. She wanted to make up for what happened when you first found out about her. So I agreed and I wanted to get you dinner since we were going to a restaurant. She uh...she kissed me but I didn't kiss back. I pushed her off and we left. In the car...well she...um..." 

"Jonah just say it. I won't be mad at you." I say as he sighs and tells me. "She gave me head while I was driving." I scoff and look at him. "Really? So she thinks she can just take you from me?" I ask as he shrugs. 

"She tried to get me to go in her house and spend the night but I told her I couldn't do that to you and our baby girl. I told her to get out and I left. I'm sorry." he says as I sigh and he walks up to me. I hug him and he hugs me back. 

"You were right, I should've just stayed away from her. And I will now. I promise." he says as I nod and yawn. Jonah puts his hands on my stomach and smiles. "I can't wait to meet her." he says as I smile and nod. "Me too." I say as he kisses me but I move away. "Brush. Your. Teeth." I say as he groans and I chuckle. 

We go upstairs and Jonah brushes his teeth and takes a shower. He gets out and puts on some clothes. He lays down and I do too. He rubs my stomach and kisses my cheek. 

"I love you Liz." he says as I smile. "I love you too Jo." I say as he smiles and we fall asleep. I wake up and Jonah was gone. I check the time and it was 7 am so he was at work. I hear the front door open and close and I get up. I walk at the top of the stairs and look down. 

"Jonah?" I ask as I feel hands on my back and they push me down the stairs. I lay at the bottom of the stairs and my head was bleeding. I landed on my stomach and I start to cry but I see someone walking out the door. Then everything went black. 

*Jonah's POV* 

I drive home because I forgot my phone and I get there. I get out and walk in. I turn on the light and see Lizzy at the bottom of the stairs. 

"Elizabeth?" I ask as I ran over to her and slide on my knees. I lay her on her back and start panicking. "It's okay Liz!" I say and I call an ambulance. 

"Hello! My fiance...uh! I don't know what happened but I just came home and she's...! She was laying at the bottom of the stairs! She's still breathing but she's pregnant and she landed on her stomach and I...!" I lost track of my words by the operator telling me to calm down. "Calm down sir. Tell me the address and I will send 2 paramedics to you." she says as I sigh and think. Um...18868 Riverside Drive.! Please hurry!" I say. "Okay sir. An ambulance is on the way." she says and I hang up. I start to cry as I kiss her cheek and place my hand on her stomach. 

"It's gonna be okay baby. Please just wake up so I know you're alive." I say as she moves around. Her eyes open and she looks at me. "What happened?" I ask. "Someone...pushed me..." she says as I get up and pace around. "Who would do that?" I ask as she sighs and the ambulance gets here. I open the door and the paramedics come in with a stretcher. 

I help them put her on it and they take her to the ambulance while I get my phone. I get in and they drive to the hospital. Lizzy grabs my hand and I look at her. 

"Does Tate know where we live?" she asks as I think. "The only ways she could know is if she followed me home or if she got it from the boys or Gabbie. Because she's friends with her..." I say and I call Gabbie. "Did you give Tate our address?" I ask. "Yeah." she says half asleep. 

"Why?" I ask. "Because she asked for it. She said she needed to talk to Liz this morning." she says as I hang up and we get to the hospital. They rush Elizabeth in emergency and I sit in the waiting room. The nurse comes back with police officers and I look at them. 

"We were told by the patient that she was possibly pushed down the stairs." an officer says as I nod. "I know who did it." I say calling Tate and I put it on speaker. "Hey JoJo." she says. "Why are you so energized?" I ask. "Because I had an early day." she says with hesitation. 

"So I called Gabbie. She says you had to come over to talk to Liz this morning." "Yeah. It went great. I left afterwards." she says. "Then why the fuck did I come home to her laying at the bottom of the stairs, laying on her stomach, if your talk went so great?" I ask and she was silent. 

"Um what? I don't know anything about that. Is she okay?" she asks with her voice shaky and the police knew. "Don't lie. Don't play that innocent little girl act. Gabbie told me." I say as she sighs.