Chapter 16.

"No you really should have. He went to jail for putting his hands on you and your mom." he says as I cry more and he holds me tight. "We'll figure it out." he says. "Guys, go home. I don't want your lives in danger." Jonah says. "But..we don't want anything to happen to you guys." Corbyn says. Jonah did something to convince them to leave and he walks me upstairs. 

He sits me on the bed and I sigh. He kisses my cheek and I smile softly. "It's gonna be okay. Why don't you relax for a minute?" he says as I sigh. "That sounds great." I say as he smiles and sits on the bed. He kisses me and I kiss him back. We made out as I wrap my arms around his neck and he puts his around my waist. We heard a camera clicking and we jumped up quickly. Jonah looks out the window and sees nothing. 

"I don't see anything." he says as I sigh. "I don't feel safe." I say as he sighs. "Let's go to Jack's house." he says and we leave. We get there and Jonah knocks on the door. Gabbie opens it and lets us in. Jack walks downstairs and looks at us. 

"Someone is stalking us." Jonah says. "You guys can stay in the guest bedroom upstairs." he says and we walk up there. We walk in the room and Jonah closes the door. I sit down and sigh. "It'll be okay." he says as I smile softly and nod. He kisses me and I kiss him back. We pull away and I take off my shirt. I lay down and Jonah does too after turning off the light. I lay in his arms and he holds me tight. 

"I love you." I say as he smiles and kisses my forehead. "I love you too." he says and we fall asleep. 

I wake up with my hands chained behind my around a pole. Jonah was tied up to a chair in front of me and I try to move my hands in the chains. 

"Stop struggling." my dad said walking in front of me and turning on the lights. "What do you want?!" I yell. "Don't fucking yell at me. I told you not to tell him." he says walking up to Jonah with a gun. He loads it and aimed it at Jonah's head. 

"Please don't hurt him!! He didn't do anything wrong!!" I yell crying and my dad punches Jonah. He kept beating him and I cried. 

"You aren't enough for my daughter. You'll never be enough and you'll never be worthy of her. You aren't even able to take care of her." my dad says to him.

"I took care of her while you were in jail." Jonah says and my dad beats him even harder. He coughs up blood and he looks at me. "Don't...worry goofball..." he says and I cry. "Dad please!! Stop hurting him!!!" I yell crying and moving around in the chains. He pulls out a gun and aims it at Jonah's head. 

"It's time for him to die." he says as I try to get up and I yell. He puts his finger on the trigger and I cry. "I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT!!!! JUST DON'T KILL HIM!!!" I yell as he stops and looks at me. "Anything?" he repeats. "Please. I'll do whatever you want me to. Just as long as he gets to live." I beg and he puts the gun away. "Hunter!" A guy with a mask walks out and looks at us. 

"You will break up with Jonah and move to Brazil with Hunter. You'll go out with him, get married to him, start a family, and die with him. He's much better than Jonah." my dad says as I look at Jonah bleeding. "You don't have to..." he says weakly. 

"Okay... Just as long as Jonah can live." I say as he nods. "You will no longer be able to contact him or his friends. Only your friends that are girls. And I'll always find out." my dad says as I nod. "Can I at least say goodbye to Jonah?" I ask as he rolls his eyes and unties him. 

Jonah collapsed on the ground and I struggle. My dad takes off my chains and I run to Jonah. I lift his head up and he coughs. I hold him in my arms and he breathes heavily. 

"I'm so sorry he did this to us." I say as he chuckles weakly. "You didn't have to do that. I would die for you." he says as I smile crying. "I couldn't lose you Jonah. I wouldn't be able to live knowing I'm the reason you're dead." 

"You wouldn't be the reason. These crazy ass people would be." he says as I cry and he strokes my cheek. "We won't be separated. We'll find a way to see each other again. No matter how long it takes." he says as I nod. 

"Alright. Let's go. I'll call him an ambulance." my dad says calling and I shake my head. "No! I can't leave him!" I cry as he grabs my arm and he forces me out of the building. We leave and the ambulance comes shortly after. 

I didn't know what happened to Jonah afterwards. 

They went to the airport and we flew to Brazil. We got there and I basically had everything I wanted. But I didn't want it. As soon as I got there and my dad left me and Hunter alone. He was nowhere near Jonah on any level. He shows me the room and I roll my eyes. 

"I'll give you time to settle in. I'm going to the warehouse. I'll be back tonight." he says and I sit on the bed. "I know you probably don't like it here, since we kinda took you away from that Jonah guy. He's probably dead from what your dad did to him-" "Shut the hell up!" I interrupt as he walks up to me. He slaps me and pushes me against the wall. "Be careful who you talk to." he says and I nod slowly. He walks out and leaves. 

*a few weeks later* 

I walk around and try to find a house phone. I find one and I dial Jonah's number. It didn't work but I kept dialing it. I eventually gave up and I call Jack's number. 

"Hello?" he says as I cry. "Jack... Where's Jonah?" I ask. "Oh my god. Lizzy? Where are you?" he asks panicked. "I don't know. But I don't have much time on the phone. Where is Jonah?" I ask. "Jonah! Come here! Hurry!" he yells and he gives Jonah the phone. 

"Hello?" he says as I smile and cry just to hear his voice. "Jonah...I thought you were dead!" I say as he sounds like he was about to cry. "Where are you?" he asks. "I don't know... Somewhere in Rio, Brazil. Jonah...the things he's doing to me. I want to come home..." I said through tears. "I'm gonna find you. Please don't worry. I'll find you." he says and the front door unlocks. 

"I have to go!" I whisper and I hang up. I run in the room and sit on the bed. Hunter walks in and I look at him. "Come here." he says as I get up and back up. He walks up to me and slaps me. I fall and hold my cheek. 

"Get up and take everything off." he says taking off his shirt and shoes. I strip and he rapes me. He lays next to me when he was done and he falls asleep. I put my clothes on and quietly walk out the room.