Chapter 38.

"A favor isn't the only thing I did." she whispers and I chuckle quietly. "Thanks for coming." I say winking and she nods smiling. "I'll go get my bag." she says and she walks upstairs. She comes back and leaves. I hug Jonah and look at him. "Are you feeling better?" I ask as he shrugs. 

"Kinda... I guess it's my fault we lost the kids. Sorry..." he says as I kiss him and he kisses me back. "I would've gave them to their mom even if that didn't happen." I say as he smiles and nods. "In rehab, I mentioned what I did and it made me feel better when they were comforting. As long as you know I didn't mean to hurt you then I'm happier." he says as I nod. 

"I know baby, but you need to make sure you can control your temper. What if that happens when I'm pregnant or have the baby? It can take a lot of turns Jonah...that could result in a divorce and me leaving. And if I tried to leave with your baby, imagine how your temper will react." I lecture. 

"I don't want to imagine that... But I'm going to anger management twice a week." he says as I nod. "You probably want to rest in your own bed." I say. "Oh my god. You have no idea." he says as we chuckle and walk upstairs. We sit on the bed and I lay on his chest. "So, did you miss having sex?" I ask. "Yes ma'am. I had to jerk off at least twice a week." he says as I look at him and chuckle. "To what?" I ask. 

"I don't know.." he says laughing. "I mean did you watch porn or?" "Yes I did. Does that make you happy?" he asks. "What did you watch?" I ask. "Girls." he says as we laugh. "Thanks for telling me." I say as he smiles and I do too. "I'll let you get some sleep. Then we can take care of some business." I say grabbing his pants and he smiles. 

"I mean, you're about to give me a boner so I can do it now." he says as I smile and sit on his lap. He smiles and bites his lip grabbing my hips. "What are you gonna do to Daddy?" Jonah asks as I smirk and lean down. "It'll be different." I whisper as he bites his lip and nods. 

*time skip*

I lay on Jonah's lap and he plays in my hair as we sing Chills together. We intertwined our fingers as he raps his part and I do the background. He smiles and I do too. We finished singing and I smile. "Mamas, you need to start singing again. So you can feature in the group's songs." Jonah says as I chuckle. "I don't know... I'm not that good." I say sitting up and he raises an eyebrow at me. 

"Say that again and I will get up, walk outside in the rain, and stand there until you say you sing better than Ariana Grande, Taylor Swift, Camilla Cabello, and Selena Gomez." he says as I smirk. "You still don't believe me? I don't know how many times I have to do this." he says getting up and walking downstairs. "Jonah! Stop!" I say laughing and he walks out. 

I run on the patio and Jonah was walking around. He only had on some pants and his Tims and he looked up at me with his arms crossed. 

"I'll be waiting." he yells up and I laugh. "Jonah! I'm sorry!" I say as he puts his hands on his hips and kicks the grass. "If you get sick I won't help you!" He gasps and I laugh. "Now you know that's a damn lie." he says as I laugh and nod. "Please come in the house!" I whine. "Not until you say it!" he says as I giggle. "Okay! I can sing!" 

"Nope! Exactly what I said! In order." 

"I sing better than Ariana Grande, Taylor Swift, Camilla Cabello, and Selena Gomez!" I yell as he nods. "Yeah you can sing your ass off!" he says as I laugh and he walks in. I walk off the patio and close the door. Jonah walks in and I give him a towel. He dries off and changes. 

"Now you get a hug." Jonah says grabbing me and I laugh from how cold he was. "Oh my god! You're so cold!" I say as he laughs and lays down still holding me. I pull the cover over us and hold him onto him tight. "You're so warm." he says as I smile and kiss his cheek. "Because I don't go outside in the rain." I say as he laughs and I play in his hair. "I love when you play in my hair." he says as I smile. "The boys said you like that too." I say as he chuckles. 

"So they told you all my secrets?" he asks as I nod. "They also told me that all of you guys were talking about how girls turn you on and how me and Billie would be the hottest lesbian porn stars." I say. "I mean, I don't think we were lying. I'd fuck Billie." he says as I stare at him and he looks at me. "Of course if I wasn't married to a beautiful, amazing, satisfying woman with huge tits and a nice ass." he says as I smirk and nod. 

"But I have been tempted to jerk off to her." he says quickly and I hit him. "I'm kidding!" he says laughing and I roll my eyes playfully. "You're an asshole." I say as he nods. "I know." I smile and kiss his cheek. He smiles and I get up. "I'm telling Billie." I say as Jonah gasps. "No!!! Don't tell her!" he says as I smirk. "I'm sure she'd be flattered." I say grabbing my phone. 

"I'll do whatever you want!" he says as I smile. "You tell me." "I will invite the boys over here and kiss whichever one you want me to." he says as I laugh. "Whichever?" I ask as he nods and I smile. "Invite them over. I've got a better idea." I say as he gulps and nods. He called the boys and they were on the way. We walk downstairs and they get here. 

I call Billie and she gets here too. 

"What's up?" Daniel says as I smile and Billie stands next to me. I fill her in and she laughs. "Because you guys told me that you all said that me and Billie would be hot lesbian porn stars, we're playing a game of Truth or Dare." I say as they all gulp and we sit on the couch. 

"Okay. Daniel, truth or dare?" I ask.