Chapter 8.

Everyone was in the living room and me and Jonah walked downstairs. They look at us and ooh loudly. 

"Good morning " I say. "How was your night?" Jack asks as Jonah chuckles. 

"In-fucking-credible." he says as they laugh. "You guys came in last night and just went at it. You were almost about to do it on the floor." Zach says as we laugh. 

*a few weeks later* 

"Where's Daniel and Kylie?" I ask walking downstairs with the laundry basket. "They went to her house." Corbyn says as I nod and go to the laundry room. I wash clothes and I sigh. I stretch a little and I get a weird feeling. I look around and sigh. I look out the window at the end of the hallway and it was nothing. I walk in the kitchen and still have that feeling. 

"You okay Liz?" Jonah asks as I look at him and sit at the counter. "Yeah I guess..." I say. "What's wrong?" he asks. "I don't know. When I was in the laundry room I felt like someone was watching me. And I know those are feelings you shouldn't ignore." I say. 

"Guys. We're spending the night at the girls' houses." Zach said as we nod and they leave. I lock the front door and me and Jonah eat. "Do you think we'll be together for a while? Like do you think anyone would try to break us up?" I ask as he grabs our plates and puts them in the sink. He walks around and grabs my hand, pulling me on my feet. 

"We're gonna be fine. I can promise you that. If anyone tries to tear us apart, we won't let them." he says as I smile and he does too. "A kiss to end the conversation?" I ask as he chuckles and kisses me. I kiss him back and we sit on the couch. 

We watch a few movies and we talk. A sex scene came on and Jonah bit his lip. I notice him and I smile. I let it play for a few more minutes and I could tell he got horny. I stand up and pause the movie. I sit on his lap and he looks at me holding my hips. I take off my shirt and shorts and he bites his lip. 

"So you noticed?" he asks as I chuckle. "Of course I did. I know when you're aroused. Besides, it turned me on too." I say pulling his shirt up and taking it off. "I'll take good care of you tonight. Whatever you want." I say as he smiles and rubs my waist. 

"How about you take off that bra?" He asks and I smile. I unclip it and pull it off. He smiles and bites his lip. I grind on him and he stretches his arms across the couch. He winces and grabs my tits. He massages them causing me to grind harder. 

He moans as I bend down and kiss his neck. He smiles and I get up. 

"Take em off." I say as he smirks and takes off his boxers. I get on my knees and he looks at me. I push my hair back and suck his member. He moans and tilts his head back. "Oh god. Right there." he moans and I continue in the spot he likes. He moans louder as I suck harder. 

"Oh my god!!" he yells as he sits up and pulls my hair up. He puts his hands in it and I look at him. He smiles and yells. We heard the door open and Zach walked in. "Hey Jonah. I just forgot something." he says. "Alright dude." Jonah says as Zach walks upstairs. I stop to catch my breath and he smiles. "Did he not see me?" I ask as he chuckles. 

"Zach is a little slow. He won't even notice you and he believes everything. But that's why we love him." he says as I giggle and lick it like a sucker. "Shit. I'm so numb right now." he says as I rub him. He sighs with a smile and we hear Zach's door close. I continue giving Jonah a blowjob and Zach walks past. "Where's Lizzy?" he asks. "Upstairs." Jonah says as he nods. "Night Jo." Zach says and he leaves. I stop and we laugh. 

"He's not the sharpest tool in the shed." Jonah says as I giggle and I start giving him his blowy again. "You are so amazing. Not even just during sex." he says as I stop and smile. "I'm happy to hear that." I say rubbing him. He moans and chuckles. 

"I'm about to cum." he says as I suck him and he yells. He cums down my throat and I swallow it. He catches his breath and I smile taking off my panties and sitting next to him. 

"Anything else?" I ask as he smiles. 

"My turn." he says as he lays me back and licks my clit. I smile as he starts eating me out. I moan and he turns on his back so that I'm sitting on his face which made it feel ten times better. He would rotate from dragging his tongue across the whole thing slowly to eating it out completely. I lean over the arm of the couch as he continues the pattern. 

"Oh my god Jonah." I say as I moan. His tongue felt so good and I hold my breath. He placed his hands on my ass and I started getting hot. "Fuck! Jonah!" I say loudly. "Shake your sexy ass and call me Daddy." he says catching his breath and he continues the rotation except he added sucking on my clit. 

I obeyed his request and he moaned into me causing a vibration making it feel even better. 

"Oh my god! Daddy!" I whine in a sexy squeaky vibrato. "God that's so sexy." he says and he continues. "I'm cumming!!!!" I yell and he swallows it. He kept going, just slowly and I sat up. I move my hair around and moaned. I bit my lip and my legs start to tremble. 

"Fuck.. That felt so good." I say as he stops and I get up. He sits up and licks his lips.