Chapter 28.

"No." he says as I roll my eyes and he smirks. "Only I can roll my eyes at you." Jonah says as my jaw drops. "No! That's not fair!" I say as he chuckles and stares into my eyes. "Don't get carried away." he says as I smirk. "And what's gonna happen if I do?" I ask sassily. "How about I show you tonight?" he asks as I groan. 

"But I don't want it too rough." I whine as he raises an eyebrow. "Then don't get sassy." he says as I pout. "Fine. Dominant ass." I say as he smiles. "Of course. I don't want anyone taking my girl." he says as I chuckle. "No one can or will take your girl. Because she doesn't want anyone else." I say as he smiles and kisses me. I kiss him back and he lets me go. I sit up and get up. 

"Get dressed! I wanna go home so I can shower and put on some clean panties." I say as he chuckles and gets up. "They'll be wet later on." he says as my jaw drops and he gets dressed. "Ew! You're so dirty!" I say as he laughs and I smile. 

We leave and he calls a cab with the lobby phone. It gets here and we go home. I hold Jonah's hand playing with the promise ring on it and he smiles. He puts his hand on my stomach and sighs. 

"Are you okay?" he asks as I shrug. "Are you?" I ask back and he shrugs too. He grabs my hand tight and I lay my head on his shoulder as we sit in the back seat of the cab. "It'll be fine. Try to cope with it for now. We'll feel better eventually. I mean think about, what would Tate have done if Alexandria was born and she somehow got a hold of her?" he says as I nod. 

"Maybe it's better we didn't meet her. I just wish we could've." I say as he nods. We get home and walk in. I walk upstairs and grab some fresh clothes. I start the shower and take off my clothes. I get in and smile as the warm water ran down my body. 

Jonah walks in the bathroom and gets in with me. 

I turn towards him and he puts his arms around my waist as I pull us under the water. I run my hands through his hair and he smiles. I smile back and we wash up. Jonah kisses me and I kiss him back. He grabs my hips and I pull away. 

We smile and get out. We dry off and dry our hair. I put on my bra and panties and lay in our bed. I sigh and Jonah lays down too. He chuckles and I smile. 

"I missed this bed." he says as I nod and roll into his arms. "Again, sorry for almost killing us." I say as he chuckles. "It's fine. Don't even worry about it." he says as I smile softly. I kiss his cheek and he smiles. 

*10 months later* 

I scroll through Instagram as Jonah kisses my neck. I smile and see that Tate was out of jail and pregnant but the post was from a month ago. 

"I have to go do something." I say getting up and putting on shorts, a cami and a jacket. I put on my gym shoes and I hear Jonah snoring. I look at him and he was asleep. I giggle and roll my eyes. I freshen up and walk downstairs. I grab the keys to the truck and I leave. 

I go to Tate's house and I ring the doorbell. I wait and Tate opens the door. She looks at me and I smile at her. 

"Uh...hi." she says. "I hear you were pregnant. Isn't it fun?" I ask as she nods and rubs her arm. "I had a miscarriage..." she says as I frown. "I'm sorry to hear that. Me and Jonah were thinking about trying again. After I was pushed down the stairs, and my daughter was killed from it." I say. 

"Tragic..." she says. "Well, I just want to stop by. See how it was going. Where's your boyfriend?" I ask. "Work. We've tried 3 times. But now the doctors said...I'm not able to reproduce..." she says. 

"I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you guys make it work. I have to go now." I say and I leave. I get home and walk in.

I walk upstairs and Jonah was still asleep. I chuckle and take off my jacket, and shoes. I crawl on the bed and I sit on his back. I rub his shoulders and he moves around. I kiss his neck and he chuckles softly. 

"Get up, you've been sleeping all day. I'm bored." I whine as I get up and he looks at me. "You're bored?" he asks as I nod and he smiles. 

"Okay. I'll fix that." he says as I smile and he kisses me. I kiss him back and he gets in between my legs. We add our tongues to the kiss and he kisses my neck. 

He stops and takes off my shirt. I smile and he pulls off my shorts. He kisses my waist and I bite my lip. He kisses my thighs and I smile. 

*time skip* 

Jonah throws the condom away and I catch my breath. 

"That was amazing." I say as he smiles. "Yes it was." he says as I chuckle. "And now my fun level is maxed out." I say as he laughs. "Mine too." he says kissing my neck. I giggle and he stops. "Jonah I love you more than anything in the world. I hope you know that." I say as he smiles. "That's why we're gonna get married soon, before we try for another baby." he says as I nod and grab his hand. He holds mine tight and I lay my head on his shoulder. 

"I'm gonna make dinner." he says as I smile and hold him down. "Not yet." I say as I go under the covers and suck his member. He moans and chuckles. 

*the next day* 

I wake up next to Jonah and I smile. I get up and shower. I get out and dry off. I put my towel around me and take pictures on Jonah's phone. I put on some clothes and kiss Jonah's forehead. I take more pictures on his phone and I put his phone back under his pillow. 

I smile and walk downstairs. I watch TV and Jonah walks downstairs. He comes over to me and kisses me. I smile and kiss him back. 

"Good morning." he says as I smile. "Morning." I say as he looks at the TV. "What you watching?" he asks. "The Grammys." 

"Who won?" Jonah asks, kissing my neck. "Billie so far. 5 fucking Grammys." I say chuckling and he smiles.