Chapter 25.

"You know you would be doing the same damn thing if you were me." I say as she grabs Jonah's hand. "Wanna meet up when she's not around?" she whispers as Jonah sighs. I look at him, tensing up and he notices me. "That's not gonna be able to happen. I can't be friends with you anymore Tate." he says as she scoffs. 

"Jonah you can't let a woman treat you like this. She's being so paranoid. It's not my fault you might realize she doesn't satisfy you anymore and you decide to leave her. Are you scared of that?" she asks looking at me as I tear up. 

"I need Jonah! He doesn't want you!" I say getting closer to her as Jonah stands up and grabs me. I push him off and I shake my head. "Jonah you can have her." I say and I storm out. 

*Jonah's POV* 

Lizzy storms out and I put on my jacket. 

"Jonah. Meet me at the beach tonight." Tate says as I sigh. "I'll think about it." I say and I walk after Elizabeth. She was pacing around outside and I walk up to her. 

*Lizzy's POV* 

"Liz I'm sorry. You were right. I don't want Tate I only want you." he says as I scoff. "Do you really? If you knew you could catch feelings for her, why would you propose to me?" I ask as he kisses my hand. "That's the reason why I proposed!" he says as I nod. "So you didn't propose because you wanna be with me?" I ask as he realizes what he said and he sighs. 

"That's not what I meant..." he says as I sigh and Tate walks out on me yelling Jonah. "I'm pregnant Jonah! I'm having your baby!" I yell as he looks at me and gasps. "You're pregnant?" he asks. "Yes! That's one reason why I need you! The other reason is that I want to be with you! But do you want to be with me is the question." I say as he sighs and tries to say something but he looks at Tate. "I want to be with you." he says to me and Tate sighs watching everything. 

"Then act like it. Because I only see you proposed to give your friend a reason to reject her. Why don't you just go ahead and go on a nice date with her?" I ask. "No because you need my help! She's just a friend! But I broke it with her because it might make you happy and not wanna leave me..." he says as I look at him and he walks up to me. 

"Why don't you just leave if you want to be her friend so bad?" I ask as he rolls his eyes. "I'm not abandoning my child." he says as I scoff. "Your child. Not even the mother of it..." I say as he sighs and I get in the car. I start it and lock the doors. 

"Where are you going?" he asks as I turn on some music. I drive home and sit in the driveway. I listen to everything i wanted by Billie Eilish and rub my stomach. "Mommy overreacted a bit, don't you think?" I ask as I sit back and sigh. "I guess all I do is make mistakes. Maybe...when you're born, and if me and him aren't together, you could go live with Daddy." I say. "I promise I won't do anything to myself while you're still with me. I promise." 

*Jonah's POV* 

I sigh and Tate gets in her car. 

"I'll take you home since your 'amazing girlfriend' left you." she says with air quotes as I nod and get in the car. She tells me more about herself and she stops in traffic. "I really liked you when we first met Jonah... I hoped you didn't have a girlfriend, but now you have a pregnant fiance." she says as I sigh. "I love this girl but she's doing way too much. And now she's pregnant so I can't leave her." I say. 

"But you can resume our relationship." she says as I look at her and she kisses me. For some reason I kissed back and it felt amazing. But it didn't feel right at all. I wanted to pull away and stop it but she put her hand on my thigh and it turned me on. She pulls away and smiles. "Let's go to my house instead." she says grabbing my belt and I push her hand away. 

"I'm sorry. I-I can't. I'm still in a relationship with Lizzy. I can't." I say getting out of the car and running. I walk home and it was a warm sunny day. I get there and the car was on. I walk up to the window and see Liz listening to music. I knock on the window and she looks at me. 

I smile softly and she unlocks the door. I get in the passenger seat and close the door. 

*Lizzy's POV* 

"I'm sorry...I overreacted." I say as he scoffs. "No, you had every right to do that. With her blowing up my phone like that and what she was saying, you have every fucking right to think I was cheating. And I don't know if this counts but...she kissed me..." he says as I look at him. 

"Well did you kiss her back?" I ask as he sighs and sits back in the seat. "Yeah..." Jonah says under his breath. "What?" I ask. "Yes! I fucking kissed her back!" he says loudly as I sigh and sit back in my seat. 

"Why?" I ask. "I don't know..." he says. "Did-did you like it?" He sighs. "I guess...but I don't want to be with her!" he says as I cry. "I'm so sorry baby. I'm so so sorry. I don't want to abandon you and our baby." he says pulling me on his lap and I look him in his eyes. 

"I don't want you to throw away your ring. I want us to get married. I want us to raise this little boy or girl. I don't want anyone else. I don't want this life with anyone else. We broke one of our 3 promises to each other, and that is loyalty. But it's okay. That doesn't mean we are over. You are mine and I am yours. I'm done with having girl friends besides the boys' girlfriends. And you can't have any other boy friends other than the boys. And I promise this time." he says putting out his pinky. 

I sigh and he puts his hand on my stomach. I look at him and nod. I connect out pinkies and he looks at me. 

"Can we kiss it out?" he asks as I shake my head and smirk. "You brush your teeth before you put your lips on mine. I don't know where her mouth has been." I say getting off of him and grabbing the keys. I get out and he does too as he laughs. We walk in the house and Jonah brushes his teeth. I sit on the couch watching a movie and Jonah comes down. 

He lays on the couch and I lay in front of him. He puts his hand on my stomach and I put my hand on his. He kisses my cheek and I sigh. I fall asleep and Jonah does too. 

*4 months* 

I wake up and Jonah was pacing around on the phone. 

"I don't know. Depends where we would go. If we go to dinner I can bring Lizzy back something cause she's asleep right now." he says as I turn over and pretend to be asleep. "No! We can just go out somewhere and I'm coming home. Because you seem like a really nice person Tate, but if you push too far I'm wasting this promise I made to Liz." he says as I roll my eyes. 

"Okay. If you wanna make up for what happened. Then we'll go to dinner. I'll pick you up in a few minutes." Jonah says as he hangs up. I close my eyes as he kisses my forehead and puts his hand on my stomach. 

"I will never stop loving you Lizzy. I'm sorry I'm doing this." he says and he leaves. I get up and walk upstairs. I run the bath and turn on some music. I just take off my outside clothes and I sit in the hot water. I sit with my knees in my chest and I cry to myself. 

"When you're born I'm gonna give you to Jonah." I say rubbing my stomach. I lay underwater and blow through my nose.