Chapter 32.

I wrap my arms around his neck and he pulls me closer by my hips while I throw my head back as we both came. 

"Oh my god." Jonah says taking his fingers out my mouth and putting them in my clit. I moan and he kisses my neck. I cover my mouth and he fingers me. I moan and scratch his back a little. He stops kissing my neck and gets on his knees. He eats me out and I moan. I put my hand in his hair as Jonah sucks on my clit, moaning into me. My eyes roll to the back of my head and I get light-headed as I moan. 

"Oh my god.. Daddy I love you so fucking much." I say quickly and he stops. "I love you too baby girl." he says and he continues. I throw my head back and I came. He swallows it and kisses my waist. I smile and uncover my mouth. 

"Oh god." I say as he smiles and I get up. He stands against the counter and I get on my knees. I grab his member and give him a blowjob. He moans and I go deeper. He grabs my hair and takes it out of the bun. He plays in my hair and moans as I suck on the tip. He nods and tilts his head back. "Right there baby." he says as I stay in that spot and suck harder. 

He covers his mouth as he moans louder and I continue. He groans as he cums down my throat. I swallow it and stand up. Jonah smiles and kisses me. I kiss him back and we pull away. We smile and get in the shower. We get out and dry off. I put on a pair of bra and panties, with some shorts and tank top and Jonah just puts on some boxers. 

He closes the door and turns off the light as I turn on the TV. We lay down and Alexa lays on Jonah. I smile and he does too as Alex lays on me. I hold him and we lay down. 

"I think she looks like you." Jonah says. "Billie said the same thing. Alexander looks like you." I say as he smiles. "Really?" he asks as I nod. "We actually need to call CPS for them. This could count as kidnapping." I say as he sighs. "I don't want them to leave." he says as I nod. "I know. Maybe we could adopt them after our wedding." I say as he smiles. "Sounds like a plan." he says as I smile and kiss him. He kisses me back and we pull away. "I love you so much Jonah." I say. "I love you too Ryan." he says and we fall asleep. 

*a few days later* 

I wake up and put on some clothes. I grab my phone and call CPS. I explain what happened with Alexandria and Alexander and they said they will send an agent. I give them the address and hang up. I wake Jonah up and he gets up. We get Alex and Alexa bathed and dressed and we walk downstairs. We eat and the CPS agent gets here. I let her in and close the door. 

"Nice to meet you. I'm Isabel. I'm here to help you guys out. First I want to talk to them and then you guys." I nod and smile. "Alexandria. Alexander. Could you come here for a second?" Jonah asks as they run in and sit at the table. Isabel talks to them and then talks to us. "How do I know these kids are safe with you?" she asks. "I mean, we took them away from their abusive dad. We got him arrested." Jonah says. 

"We've kept them happy for the past few days." I say. "Well, from what I can understand, there's nothing wrong with them staying with you guys but for job purposes I have to take them to foster care and get their information sorted out. There is a chance you will not be able to adopt or foster them if you're waiting for about 3 months." Isabel says and I sigh. 

"I guess... Thank you Isabel. Do you think they could stay for just another night? So we can tell them." I say as she smiles and nods. 

"I don't see why not." she says and I smile. "Okay. I'll pick them up around 4:30 pm." she says writing it down and I nod. "Okay. Have a good day Isabel." Jonah says and she leaves. We look at Alex and Alexa arguing about something and we walk over to them. "Guys. What's up?" Jonah says as they look at us. "Alex is being annoying. He keeps bumping me on purpose." Alexandria says and we chuckle. 

"Alexander." Jonah says picking him up and spinning him around. "Stop picking on girls." Jonah says and he laughs. "Okay.." he says as I smile. "Boys are annoying. They always will be and always have been. You think Jonah doesn't annoy me?" I ask as she shakes her head. "Wrong. He annoys me every time he gets the chance." I say as Jonah stands next to me. 

"I am not the annoying one in this relationship." he says as I smirk. "Yes you are." I say as Alex and Alexa laugh. I chuckle and Jonah kisses my cheek. "Where should we go today?" he asks. "I don't know." I say. "How about Six Flags?" he asks and they cheer. 

"Well what are we waiting for?" I ask and we walk outside. I put them in the car and Jonah starts it. I get in and he drives to Six Flags. We spend most of the day there and then left as the sun was setting. We walk in the house and upstairs. Alex and Alexa changed their clothes in their room and me and Jonah talked. 

"I don't know how we can make a wedding happen in 3 months." Jonah says sitting down as I take off my shirt. "I honestly want to keep them. Maybe we can have the wedding after." I say putting on a tank top and taking off my shorts. 

ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें