Chapter 31.

"That was honestly a really good sleep." he says as I wrap my arms around his waist. "It really was." I say. "Glad we got to get a little bit in first." he says quietly and I chuckle. He does too and I kiss him. He kisses me back and we pull away. "I'm gonna make breakfast then I'm going to the studio." he says as I nod and he showers. 

I get dressed and Jonah does too when he gets out. Me and Jonah walk downstairs and he makes breakfast. Alex and Alexa walk down and they sit at the counter talking to Jonah while he cooks. 

"Is your cooking good?" Alexa asks as I chuckle and sit next to them. "Jonah probably has the best cooking ever." I say as he smiles and does a trick, flipping the pancakes. We clap and he chuckles. "Thank you thank you." he says as I smile and he gives Alexa a plate. He puts some food on a small plate and gives it to Alex. He gives me a plate and Alexa smiles. 

"This is so good." she says and we all eat. "Thank you. I can teach you sometime." Jonah says as I smile and Alexa nods. "That would be so much fun!" she says and we finish eating. "I got the dishes. You go ahead." I say as Jonah nods and kisses me. I kiss him back and we hear Alexa and Alex groan as we pull away and laugh. 

"Grown up stuff kids. Don't worry about it." I say. "I don't wanna see that again." she says as Jonah walks up to her and she jumps into his arms. He catches her and hugs her tight while he laughs. "You're light." he says spinning her around. "Okay. I'm gonna leave. See you later little dude." he says rubbing Alex's hair and he giggles. "Love you fiance." Jonah says as I smile and finish the dishes. "Love you too fiance." I say as he smiles and leaves. 

"So. What do you guys want to do today?" I ask. "We can actually go out?" Alex asks as I smile. "Of course! We can do whatever you want! You name it." "The beach?" Alexa asks as I smile. "Go put on your swimsuits and clothes." I say as they cheer and go upstairs.

 I do too and put on my bikini. I walk downstairs and grab the keys to the convertible Challenger. I text Jonah to let him know we'll be at the beach and he says okay. The kids walk downstairs and I pick up Alex. 

I grab Alexa's hand and we walk out. I put them in the backseat and buckle Alex up. I tighten the belt and I get in. I drive to the beach and let the roof up. We get out and walk to a spot. We take off our clothes and they run to the water. 

"Don't go too far!" I yell. "Okay!" I smile and sit on a lawn chair. I look at the water and sigh. I see Billie and she sees me. I wave and she runs over. "Hi honey!" I say as she smiles and sits next to me. "Who's kids?" she asks. "Some guy. He was about Jonah's age. He was arrested so we took them in." I say looking at them play around. "You know I think the girl looks like you a little." she says. 

"Really?" I ask squinting my eyes from the sun and she nods. "Yeah. The boy looks like Jonah." she says. "I guess I don't see myself in someone else. But I do see Jonah in Alex." I say. "Trust me, ask Jonah if she looks like you. Watch what he says." she says. We talk for a few hours and Alexa and Alex walk up to us. "Can you guys come play with us?" Alex asks as I smile and sigh. 

"I don't know..." I say and Jonah walks up to us. "Hey Eilish." he says as they do a handshake. "Come on Lizzy!" Alex says as Billie and the boys run away with them. "What's wrong?" Jonah asks kneeling in front of me and grabbing my hands. "I don't like water. My dad tried to drown me once and I never liked swimming. He would always tell me something was gonna grab me and pull me underwater. I know it's not true but it's a lie I believed in." I say. 

"I should've just killed that prick." he says as I smirk at him. "I will put my feet in the water. We can splash around but I refuse to swim." I say as he smiles and pulls me up. I smile and we swing our arms as we walk to everyone else. I walk in the water and Jonah throws some on me. I gasp and he laughs. 

"Stop! It's cold!" I say as he throws more on me. I grab a bucket of water and throw it on him. He falls in the water and looks at me wiping his face. I laugh and Alex puts water on me. 

I put some on him and we all had a good time. Alexandria walks up to me and I kneel down. She smiles and jumps into my arms and even though I fell in the water I didn't care. I hug her and look at Jonah. He smiles and I do too. I hug her tight and we get up. I see Alex reaching for Jonah and he picks him up swinging him around. He giggles and Jonah blows into his stomach. I laugh and Alexa lays her head on my thigh. She looked sleepily and the sun was about to go down. I pick her up and carry her to the chair. 

I put a towel around her and she falls asleep. I lay her in the chair and I dry off. Jonah and the boys walk up to us and Jonah grabs a towel for Alex. The boys leave and so does Billie. 

"You got everything?" Jonah asks as I nod and he holds Alex in one arm and I put Alexa in the other. I grab my bag and the keys and we walk to the car. He puts them in the backseat and I start the car as he gets in. I put down the roof and turn on some music. I drive home and we walk in. Jonah changes Alex and I change Alexa. 

We lay them in our bed and I sigh as I take off my bikini top. Jonah stands behind me and massages my tits as he kisses my neck. I tilt my head and move my hair to the side. I sigh and he stops. I grab his hand and pull him in the bathroom. I put my hair in a bun and Jonah takes off his shirt. I take off my shorts and my bikini panties as he takes off his swim trunks and grabs a condom out the drawer. He closes and locks the door and I kiss him. 

He kisses me back and picks me up. He puts me on the counter and he pulls away to put it in. I moan and cover my mouth. Jonah winces and thrusts into me at a good pace. 

I whine and uncover my mouth. Jonah continues and I moan louder. He shushes me and puts two of his fingers in my mouth. I moan and he speeds up as he moans too. 

"Oh fuck..." he says quietly as I moan louder. "Shh baby. Don't wanna wake them up with all your noise." he says as I nod and he grabs my hips going faster. He moans quietly and I moan slowly.