Chapter 2.

"I was texting Jonah and Andrew read our messages and assumed I was cheating and he broke up with me!" I say crying as she hugs me. "You want me to invite the girls over?" she asks as I nod and I lay on the couch. The girls get here and they comfort me. 

"I'm so sorry he did that to you." Natalie says as Gabbie walks in with hot cocoa. "How could he do this?! He doesn't even know Jonah!" I yell and they hug me. 

"Babe you gotta drop him. We'll go get your stuff tomorrow." Christina says as I sigh and nod. We watched movies and someone texted me. Gabbie grabs my phone and smiles. 

"Jonah texted you." she says as they ooh and I laugh. I grab my phone and look at the message. 

Jonah😊😊

 Will you guys come to the party? 

Definitely. 

Cool. Bring swimsuits. 

Okay! See you Jo Jo!

 I smile and the girls awe. 

"Jonah wants to see your sexy bikini body." Kylie says as we laugh. "I don't know. He seems so nervous. After we made eye contact...it was weird." I say. "How did you feel when you met him?" Christina asks. "I don't know. I guess I liked him..." I say as they nod. 

"It's okay to feel like that, Lizzy." Kylie says as I nod. "I just want to go to bed." I say as they nod and we finish our cocoa. I lay on the couch and fall asleep. 

I wake up to the girls shaking me and I sit up. 

"Put on something and we'll go get your clothes." Natalie says as I nod and get up. I grab my bag and walk upstairs. I walk in Gabbie's room and in the bathroom. I shower and put on some clothes. I walk downstairs and we went back to Andrew's house. 

"I'll meet you guys at Starbucks." I say as they nod and drive away. 

I walk upstairs and I hear moaning. I walk quietly and the door was closed. I put my ear up to the door and listen. 

"I should've just left her instead of cheating on that bitch. You're too good." Andrew said and I kick the door open. I cry and they jump. "Fuck! You didn't hear that!" he yells. 

"So you accuse me of cheating and the whole time you were cheating?!" I yell. I cried and just left my stuff. I call a cab and Andrew grabs my arm. I kick him and walk out crying. 

The cab gets here and I get in. I pay him and he takes me to Starbucks. I storm in crying and the girls look at me. Jonah and his friends were here too and I sit down. 

"Andrew was cheating on me the whole time!!" I cry and I lay my head on the table. 

"Babe we're so sorry!" Gabbie says as they all hug me. "And he accused me of cheating on him and he was the one cheating and it's all my fault! I wasn't good enough!" I say. 

"No it's not your fault." Kylie says. 

*Jonah's POV* 

"Jonah! Now's your chance! Go be her prince charming!" Daniel says as I look at her and get up nervously. I tap her shoulder and she looks at me. She jumps up and hugs me. 

My heart jumped and I smile. I got chills and I hugged her back. 

"I don't have anywhere to go..." she says. "You...you can stay with me and the boys.." I say. "He-He didn't deserve you...if he didn't see how...much you're worth." "Thanks Jonah." she says. 

Hearing her say my name gave me that uneasy feeling I got when I first laid eyes on her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her tight. I looked at the boys and they were giving me a thumbs up. I look at her friends and they were giggling. I chuckle and we pull away. 

*Lizzy's POV* 

"I didn't get all of my stuff.." I say. "We can go back if you want.." Jonah says. "No! Can you just take me to the mall, so I can buy some more clothes?" I ask as he nods. 

"Okay. We're still having the party but we can turn it into a chill hangout." he says. "Okay. Can we just go now?" I ask as he nods. "Come on guys." Jonah says and we all go to the mall. 

"I can buy you something." Jonah says under his breath and I look at him. "No. No you don't have to.." I say as he smiles. "Can I?" he asks giving me his card.

"Jonah you really don't have too..." I say. "Please. I insist." he says grabbing my hand and putting the card in it. "Okay.." I say. 

I buy a few things and I buy a swimsuit. I finish and we go to the boys' house. Jonah takes me to his room and helps me put my stuff up. We talked and I learned that he's a singer.

"I used to like singing but I like painting people and stuff." I say. "I haven't sang in a few months. My girlfriend was using me on the side." he says. "I'm sorry. You must've really loved her." I say as he sighs. "Yep. I did. But you don't understand.." he says.

"I completely understand Jonah. I promise I understand perfectly." I say as he looks at me and smiles. "I thought no one understood me." he says as I smile and hug him. "I do."

He chuckles and puts his arms around me. I felt safe in Jonah's arms and we pull out of the hug. "So party time?" he asks as I giggle and nod. He smiles and gets up. He grabs his swim trunks and I grab my swimsuit. I go in the bathroom and change into my swimsuit.

I walk out and Jonah looks at me. I look at him and he smiles.

"Is it too revealing?" I ask as he shakes his head. "No. It's fine.." he says as I smile and hug him. "Thanks JoJo." I say and I run outside with the girls.

*Jonah's POV*

When I saw Lizzy in that swimsuit I felt even more uneasy. I guess I wanted her. But I didn't want to tell her. I already convinced her that I don't like her. But I do.

Right when she walked out I couldn't help but look at her from the back as I got a boner. I looked at it and sighed. Of course I've had sex but no one has given me a boner in years. Since I knew Jack had an experience with this stuff recently I text him and he comes to the room.

I sit on the bed covering it up and he walks in.

"What's up?" he asks as I sigh. "I got a boner..." I say embarrassed and he chuckles. "Oh shit." he says laughing as I shake my head. "First one in years."