Chapter 23.

I put on my sandals and Jonah grabs my hand. We walk out and I lock the front door. We walk hand in hand and Jonah kisses my cheek. I smile and we walk to the beach. We walk around and catch up.

*back home in LA*

I put my stuff in the closet and Jonah walks in the room. "Hi hunny bunny." he says as I giggle. "Hey babe." I say as he kisses my cheek. "You ready for tour?" he asks as I smile. "Yessir!" I say as he smiles. "Well get ready because it's gonna be super special." he says as I smile and pack. Jonah packs too and we finish.

"When are we leaving?" I ask. "Tomorrow morning." he says as I nod and get in the shower. I wash my hair and Jonah gets in. I turn around and wrap my arms around his waist. "I love you Jonah." I say as he smiles and kisses my forehead. "I love you too baby." he says as I smile and kiss him. He kisses me back and we wash up.

We get out and I change. I lay down and scroll through Instagram. Jonah walks out the bathroom with his sexy ass and I smile at him. He smiles at me and puts on some boxers. He turns off the light and lays down. I turn off my phone and put it on the nightstand. I get on top of him and he smiles wrapping his arms around my waist. I kiss him and he kisses me back. I sit up and sigh.

"Do you think we'll ever get married?" I ask as he smiles and sits up. "Of course. We're gonna last a long time." he says as I smile. "Okay." I say as he smiles and pokes his lips out. I smile and kiss him. He kisses me back and runs his hands up my waist.

*a few months later on tour. The last location*

I sit in the front row watching the opening performances and the boys finally came on stage. I record them and the camera men did too. They sang most of their songs including Chills and I smile. Jonah smiles at me as I blow him a kiss and he catches it.

"I love you Jonah!" I yell. "Love you too baby." he says in the mic and the crowd goes crazy. They finished and then Jack started talking.

"This is a very very big day for Jonah. And this will be one of the most creative concerts you guys will see." he says. "You're lucky if you're here because Jonah has something big planned." Daniel says. "Elizabeth Mathews please join us on the stage." Jonah says as I look confused and walk up there. Jonah grabs my hand and everyone gets quiet.

"If you all don't see the pictures on Instagram, this is my girlfriend, Liz." he says in the mic and I smile. "You guys are so cute!" a girl yells and we laugh.

"Liz," Jonah starts as I look him in his eyes.

"You are the most beautiful, amazing, and loving woman I have ever met. And I have met many beautiful women in my life but you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I almost lost you but I know that wasn't your fault that happened and I forgave you. You are the only person I want to be with and I never want to lose you. I never want us to separate because I love you way too much. So,"

Jonah pulls something out of his pocket and gets on one knee while Jack holds the mic near his mouth. I gasp and pull my hand away to cover my mouth. Jonah smiles at me and everyone gasps.

"Elizabeth Mathews, will you make me the happiest, luckiest, and make me a king to you, and marry me?" he asks opening the case to a diamond ring and everyone yells in excitement. "Say yes!" a girl yells as I giggle and tear up. I start full on crying as Jonah chuckles.

I nod and smile wiping my face.

"Yes... Yes! A million times yes Jonah!" I say as he sighs of relief and puts the ring on my finger. I look at it and he smiles. Everyone was screaming and Jonah wipes my face.

I smile and he kisses me. I kiss him back and I wrap my arms around his neck. He wraps his around my waist and spins around. I cried in his shoulder and smiled. He puts me down and hugs me. I hug him back and all the fans were yelling.

"I'm so happy you said yes." he says as I smile and he wipes my tear trailed cheeks. "You don't gotta cry." he says chuckling as I laugh. "I'm just so happy you asked. I can't stop crying." I say as he smiles and everyone was still cheering.

"I hope everyone has an amazing rest of your day. This was the Why Don't We tour and we are so happy you guys came to see our performance." Zach says. "And thank you all for the support to me and now my lovely fiance." Jonah says intertwining our fingers.

"You guys have no idea how much we appreciate your support and encouragement. We love you all so so so much. Have a good night! I'm Daniel."

"I'm Corbyn."

"I'm Jonah."

"I'm Jack."

"I'm Zach."

"And we're Why Don't We."

The crowd cheers when I jump on Jonah and he catches me. I wrap my arms around his neck and lay my head on his shoulder. He kisses my cheek and carries me off stage. We walked in the back and I wouldn't let go.

"Babe." he says chuckling as I shake my head. "Come on let go. At least let us get on the bus." he says as I whine and let go. After they met a few fans we got ready and got on the tour bus. I was honestly tired and I sat in the seat almost falling asleep. Jonah sat down and I sat on his lap. I lay on him and he wraps his arms around me. He kisses my forehead and I smile. I yawn and he chuckles.

"I love you goofy." he says as I smile. "Love you too bubbas." I say as he smiles. "You should call me that more often. It's cute." he says. "Can I take a nap now?" I ask as he chuckles. "Okay Ms grumpy. Go to sleep." he says and I fall asleep on his chest.

I wake up laying on Jonah's lap while he played the game. I smile softly and sit up a little. We were back at home and I yawn. Jonah was laying back on the couch and I was laying on the other couch on his lap. I get up sleepily and crawl into his chest.

I sit on his lap with my legs on both sides and he pauses the game. I lay my head on his chest and he lays his chin on my head as he continues playing the game. I was kinda bored just laying there so I look up at Jonah. He continues playing and talking to the boys online. I keep looking at him and he looks at me.