Chapter 9.

"We should do those moves more often." he says as I giggle and we clean up. I put on my bra and panties and Jonah puts on his boxers. He turns off everything  and we go upstairs and lay down. 

"Jonah can I ask you something?" I ask. "Anything baby." he says. "I keep feeling like someone is watching me. Should I just ignore it?" I ask. "Babe, when I get that feeling it's always nothing. Try not to think about it." he suggests as I sigh. "Okay. Love you doofus." I say as he chuckles. "Love you too goofball." he says as I smile. 

"I like that." I say as he smiles and we fall asleep. 

I wake up in the middle of the night to glass shattering and I look around. I heard banging and voices. It was coming from downstairs and I wake Jonah up. He groans and looks at me. 

"Babe what's wrong?" he asks sleepily. "I heard glass shattering and voices downstairs." I say. He listens and nothing happened. "I don't hear anything." he says. "Jonah I swear. I heard something." I say as he groans. 

"You heard something. I'm gonna show you there's nothing downstairs." he says getting up and putting on his shirt. "Jonah no! Please just call 911 first!" I say grabbing his hand. "It's okay I'll be back." he says grabbing his house shoes. "Jonah please don't go downstairs! Please stay here!" I say as I tear up. 

"Calm down. Stay your pretty ass in this room." he says putting on his shoes and I pull him back. "Please." I say as he wipes my tears and kisses me. "I'll be back goofball." he says as he opens the door and closes it behind him. 

*Jonah's POV* 

I walk in the hallway and turn on the light. 

"Yo! Anyone down there." I yell down the stairs. I walk downstairs and turn on the lights. I look around and see nothing. I roll my eyes and walk upstairs. 

*Lizzy's POV* 

Jonah opens the door and I look at him. 

"See. Nothing." he says as someone grabs him and holds a knife to his neck. They take off their mask and it was Andrew. 

"Andrew! Please!" I say as he presses the knife against Jonah's neck. "Stay calm Liz." he says. 

"Because of him our life plan got fucked up! So if I just take him away from you, you'll have no one." Andrew says as I cry and Jonah looks at me. "It's okay Lizzy. I'm fine." he says. 

"Shut up!" Andrew yells. "Andrew please! Take anything you want! You can have anything!" I yell as he smirks. "Give me all the money you have." he says. "Okay! I'll get it! Please don't kill him!" I beg and I run to the closet. Andrew turns on the light and watches me. 

I grab the safe and unlock it. I put it on the bed and grab a bag. "Elizabeth you don't have-" "Shut the fuck up and let her." I put all the money in the bag and zip it up. I grab the bag and walk up to Andrew. I hand him the bag and he takes it. 

He pushes Jonah towards me and I wrap my arms around his waist tight. He rubs my hair and Andrew leaves. I cry in Jonah's chest and he shushes me. 

"It's okay. I'm okay." he says. "Why didn't you believe me?" I ask. "I thought you were just being my goofball. I'm sorry." he says as I pull him in and kiss him. He kisses me back and we pull away. "This is the band house. Want to stay at my place?" he asks as I nod. 

"We'll leave in the morning okay." he says and I nod. "Please listen to me next time." I say as he sighs and nods kissing my forehead. "I will." he says as he turns off the lights and walks back in the room. I sit on the bed and he closes and locks the door. He lays down and I lay in his arms.

 "I can't lose you Jonah." I say as he sighs. "I'm sorry." he says. 

*2 months later* 

I wake up and look next to me. Jonah must've been downstairs. I check my phone and I heard Jonah coming up the stairs. He walks in the room and I read the text from the girls' group chat. Jonah smacks my ass and crawls behind me. 

He kisses my waist and I giggle. Gabbie's text read 'we all need to talk. meet me at Starbucks at 3.' I put my phone down as Jonah kisses my shoulder and I sigh. 

"I have to go meet the girls." I say turning on my back and he smiles. "We can't have some nice morning sex?" he asks as I chuckle. "I want to, baby but Gabbie said it's urgent and she hates being late." I say as he frowns and I laugh. 

"Fine. We'll just wait till you get home." he says as I smile and he kisses me. I kiss him back and he gets up. I sit up and he pulls me by my thighs. He grabs my bra straps and pulls them up making my boobs bounce. 

"Stop!" I say laughing and he stops. I get up and shower. I check the time and it was 2. "Shit." I get out and put on some clothes. Jonah puts on some clothes and I grab his hand dragging him downstairs. I grab some of the food he made and we walk out. 

"Damn it. I'm gonna be late." Jonah says. "I'll drive." I say as we get in the car. I check the time and it was 2:50. I drive Jonah to the studio then he kisses me and I kiss him back. 

"I love you." he says. "I love you too." I say and he gets out. I drive to Starbucks and it was 3:20. I get out and rush in. "I'm here guys." I say rushing to their table and they look at me. Gabbie was crying and I look at her. 

"What's going on?" I ask. "I'm fucking pregnant! And you were late! Again!" she yells as I cover my mouth. "Gabbie...I am so so sorry. I was up late last night..." 

"Let me guess, giving all your attention to Jonah." she interrupts. "No! I was working on a few paintings!" I say honestly and she scoffs. "Yeah right. You and Jonah were probably having sex as usual. You can't be our friend anymore." she says as she tears up and I do too. 

"Gabbie.." "She doesn't want to hear your shit! Just don't bother talking to us anymore!" Kylie yells and I sigh. "I'm sorry guys.." "Get the fuck out Elizabeth!!" they all yell, causing people to look at us as I jump and I sigh. "I'm so sorry..." I say as Kylie walks up to me and pushes me away. "Nobody fucking wants you here!" she yells and a guy gets up. "Don't talk to her like that." he says and I walk away. 

I order my pink drink and walk out. I sit in the car and cry laying my head on the steering wheel. I start the car and drive home.