Chapter 24.

"Hold on guys." he says then he mutes his mic. He takes off the headset and puts it and the controller aside. He smiles at me and I smile at him. I sit up and push him down. He chuckles and I grind on him. He winces and I kiss him. He kisses me back and I kiss his neck as I continue grinding. He moans and I give him a hickey. 

 I sit up and he bites his lip as I continue grinding on his growing boner. I moan to his erection throbbing underneath me and he winces. He sits up and pulls his shirt over his head. I rub his abs and he kisses me. I kiss him back and he runs his hand through my hair. We pull away and he smirks. 

"You want some attention, huh?" he asks as I nod and I take off my shirt. He chuckles and kisses my stomach. I giggle as he kisses my waist and I smile. He kisses me and I kiss him back. He pulls my bra straps down and I take it off. He pulls my leggings off and takes off his pants. He gets a call and he declines it blindly as we make out. They call again and he pulls away. 

"Hold on." he says grabbing his phone and I smirk. It was Daniel and he answers it. "Dude I'm kinda in the middle of something right now." he says winking at me and I smile. "I'll play in a bit. Just give me like an hour." Jonah says holding the phone on his shoulder and massaging my thighs. "Yessir." he says as he grabs my tits and I move his hands. He smiles and I do too. 

"Okay bye." he says as he hangs up and I grab his phone. I put it on silent and someone called. It was a girl named Tate and I smirk curiously but I decline and set his phone down.

I ignore it and I kiss Jonah. He kisses me back and I wrap my arms around his neck.

*time skip to next day*

 I wake up and look at Jonah. He was still asleep and I smile. I kiss his cheek and get up. I run in the bathroom and throw up. I finish and flush the toilet. I remember we didn't use a condom last night and I sigh. I grab a pregnancy test out of the drawer and take it. I wait a second and it was positive. I sigh and clean up. I put on my clothes and walk downstairs. 

I put the test in my bag and I sigh again. I see Jonah's phone on the coffee table and I grab it. It had 5 missed calls from Tate from last night and she calls again. I answer it and put it on speaker. 

*Jonah's POV* 

I wake up and Lizzy was gone. I get up and put on my clothes. I walk downstairs and Liz was on the phone with Tate. She turns towards me and smirks angrily raising an eyebrow. 

"I am Jonah's girlfriend aka his fiance. Why are you repeatedly calling him?" she asks as I sigh and reach for my phone. She stands on the couch and rolls her eyes. "I didn't even know about you. I just wanted to ask Jonah if he wanted to go out for coffee this morning at the Starbucks we met at. I'm here now. And I was calling him yesterday to check up on him since he told me he was dealing with you and his step brother. We've known each other for a few months." Tate says as I groan. 

"Babe just hang up." I say quietly, reaching for my phone but she stand on the couch and she rolls her eyes. "So, what did you think? Did you think this was your shot to get with him?" Lizzy says. "I mean, you obviously don't treat him right if you're going through his phone and cheating on him." Tate says as Liz chuckles. 

"Don't call him. Don't text him. Don't email him. How about you just don't try to contact him at all." Liz says and she hangs up. 

*Lizzy's POV* 

"So? Who is she?" I ask getting off the couch as he reaches for his phone. I pull it away and he sighs. 

"Just a friend. I swear." he says. "How long have you guys been talking?" I ask. 

"Since..." "

Since?!" 

"Since you first went to Brazil with your dad okay?!" he yells as I look at him and throw his phone on the couch. "So what?! You actually did move on?!" I ask yelling as my eyes water. "No! I just met her at Starbucks and she listened to my problems! As a fucking friend! She said she was there just in case!" he yells. 

"Just in case what Jonah? Just in case you didn't want to find me? Just in case you stopped caring?" 

"Just in case they did something to either make you stay or take your life! Just in case I had to move on!" I cry and roll my eyes. I cross my arms and look away from him. He sighs and I wipe my face. "Listen, I'm sorry for yelling." he says walking up to me as he grabs my arms and pulls me in. I push him and hit him on his chest. 

"Don't touch me." I say as he sighs and pulls me in anyway. I struggle to get out of his grip but he hugs me tight. "I am so sorry Liz. I'll go to Starbucks and break it off with her." he says as I push him away. "Break what off?!" I ask. "Our friendship!" he says as I scoff. 

"I'm coming with you." I say. "You don't have to do that baby you can get some more rest." he says as I laugh sarcastically. "I'm not dumb Jonah. I'm going with you. So whatever you were planning on saying to her, looks like you'll have to rethink it." I say as I bump his shoulder while walking past him and upstairs. He sighs and I shower. 

I put on some clothes and Jonah showers. He gets dressed and we go to Starbucks. We see Tate and she sees us. We walk up to her table and I stand next to Jonah. 

"Uh, Tate Lizzy, Liz Ta-" "Jonah say what you came here to say." I interrupt as he nods. "You're gonna let her treat you like this? You're a grown man." Tate says as I glare at her.