Chapter 7.

"Ever since Andrew...I always thought I was friend material.." I say as he smiles and stands me up. "Andrew was a dickhead that didn't see the beauty and worth in you. I see it. That's why I want you." he says with his arms around my waist. I put mine around his neck and he smiles. 

"I think I love you too Jonah. Because you listen to me, and you care about me, you make me laugh, and you make me feel beautiful." I say as he smiles. "I'm so happy you think an idiot like me goes perfectly with an angel like you." he says as I chuckle. "You may be a doofus but you aren't an idiot." I say as he laughs and I do too.

 "I guess you get the honors to make my heart jump like from the start." he says as I smile and pull him in for a kiss. He kisses me back and we smile as we pull away and rest our foreheads on each other. 

Kayden brings our drinks and we order our food. We eat and then we pay and walk out.

 "You make me feel worth so much." I say as he smiles and pulls me gently by my neck. "I'll make you feel worth even more at home." he says as I smirk and bite my lip. "I guess we both have been waiting." I say with a wink and he smirks. "The faster you get your sexy ass in the car, the faster we can get the ball rolling." he says as I smile and get in the car. 

He gets in and drives to the house. We get out and run inside. Jonah opens the door for me and I pull him in giggling. Everyone looked at us and we look at them. 

"Goodnight guys." I say as Jonah picks me up by my thighs. "See you in the morning." he says walking upstairs and I kiss him. We heard them laughing and cheering as he kisses me back. We walk in the room and Jonah kicks the door closes. 

He sits me on the bed and he locks the door. I take off my shoes and he does the same. I pull my dress off and Jonah pulls his shirt over his head. 

"You have no idea how long I've waited for this." he says unbuckling his belt as I take off my fishnets and he takes off his pants. 

"I have too." I say as I put my hair in a bun and he takes off his chain. I put my jewelry away and he turns off the light. 

He jumps on the bed and gets in between my legs. I cup his face in my hands and he grabs my thighs. 

"Before we do it, is there a certain way you like?" he asks as I smile. "Anyway you like." I say as he chuckled and nods. He puts his hands on my back and unclips my bra. He pulls the straps down and he kisses my neck. I bite my lip and moan softly as he pulls off my bra and throws it on the floor. He gives me a hickey and I moan. He pulls me down so I am propping up on the pillow. 

He looked up at me kissing my stomach begging for permission and I gave it to him with a simple nod. He went under and pulled off my panties. He kisses my thighs and starts eating me out. I moaned softly as he started off simply gliding his tongue across my clit then he started bobbing his head in a sucking motion. I moan louder and he grabs my thighs. 

"Oh my god. Jonah." I moan as his head bobbed up and down. I moaned louder and arched my back. "Fuck! Jonah I'm gonna cum!" I moan loudly as I did and he swallowed it. He kisses up my stomach and I catch my breath. 

He takes off his boxers and grabs a condom. He puts it on and I flip us over. I sit on it and he moans softly. 

"It's bigger than I expected." I say riding him as he moans and chuckles. "You're just used to Andrew's 3 inch. You got a 7 inch right here." he says as I laugh. "His has...nothing on yours." I say as we both moan and I start to speed up. 

"Oh god. I'm so happy I confessed to you. Shit.." he says as I smile and he grabs my hips. I speed up and we both came. 

"Turn around and get on all fours." he says as I smirk and do so. He goes in from the back and pounds into me. I moan and he keeps going. 

We both moaned and we came eventually. He pulls out and he throws the condom away. I get on my knees and suck his member. 

He moans and takes my hair out the ponytail. He moves it around as he moans louder. 

"Shit! I'm gonna cum down your throat!" he yells and he did. I swallow it and I stand up. He picks me up by my thighs and pins me against the wall. He pumped himself as I wrap my arms around his neck. He puts the condom on and went in. 

I moan and he puts his face in my neck as he holds me against the wall. He squeezes my thighs and lays me on the bed. He holds my legs up in the air and we both moan. 

"Fuck! Jonah it's so big!" I moan as he keeps going and smiles. "Fuck I'm gonna cum!" he yells as I nod nod and we came. We collapse on the bed and I lay on his chest. 

"That was incredible." he says as we breathe heavily. "It really was. That was the best I've ever had." I say as he smiles. I get up and start a shower. We grab fresh underclothes and we get in the shower. Jonah pins me against the wall and we make out. He grabs my tits and massages them as we continue kissing. 

We wash up and get out. We put in our clothes and I lay down. Jonah sprays air freshener and he lays down. 

"This was a dream come true for me." he says as I smile and lay on his chest. "I love you Jonah." "I love you too Liz." I kiss him and he kisses me back and we fall asleep.

 I wake up in Jonah's arms and I smile remembering last night. I sit up and stretch. I get up and I walk in the bathroom. I do my business and walk out. Jonah was getting out of bed and he looks at me. I smile and he smiles back. 

"That was probably the best sex I've had in about 2 years." he says yawning. "You've been with that bitch for 2 years?" I ask as he nods and walks up to me. He kisses me and I kiss him back. 

"Want breakfast?" he asks as I nod and look in the mirror. I notice the hickey and I groan. "Jonah!" I yell as he looks at me. "What?" he asks. 

"You left a hickey on my neck." I say as he laughs. "I don't remember you complaining. In fact, I remember you moaning and screaming 'Omg Jonah! It's so big!'" He imitates. "I hate you." I say. "No you don't. You love me." He looks at me with a smirk and I couldn't help but smile. 

"I love you too." he says putting on his shirt and shorts. I put the dirty clothes in the basket and set it on the bed. I put on a tank top with shorts and I walk downstairs.