Day 10

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Dear everyone who has wished they were dead,

Same here. But the thing is, there's at least one something in your life you'd miss if you died. 

Your favorite food. The fic or book or movie or tv show you've been meaning to read/watch for years. Your pet(s) that's more like family. Your plant(s) you've adopted as your baby. That piece of art/writing you've been meaning to work on. That idea you had that you're dying to put into action. That one person, online or face to face, that's been with you through thick and thin. That person/people you've adopted as your child, even though you're the same age. That person/people who adopted you as their child, even though you're literally the same age. Nights spent under a warm blanket. The stars and moon shining above you. Your favorite book/movie/tv series/fic. Your favorite hobby. That unfinished WebToon that updates every week. That YouTuber who always has good content. That author you admire. That band whose music has helped you through everything. Tumblr in general. People you've met on Discord. That one actor/actress. That fandom you've stuck with since the beginning. The drink that never fails to make you feel even the tiniest bit better.

Things that seem so small and insignificant when everything else is so overwhelming, but added up is really a lot. 

There will always be at least one thing you love in this world, be it a hobby or a fic or a fandom or the way your pet(s) love you unconditionally. Never, ever, ever forgot that.

Love, 

Someone who would like to pass on a reminder of the small loves in the world

P.S. all my love to you <3<3

~Ink