Day 115

Thursday, July 30, 2020

~~~

There's something about humans that just... really make me warm and fuzzy inside.

Like, when you're in a boat you and people on land wave at each other. There's no reason to, but we do it anyway and it makes you smile.

And we curl up under fluffy blankets because we like the warmth. 

The way it feels like your body is made to hug one another, the way your head rests perfectly in the crook of someone's neck or over top the heartbeat of someone. 

The way our hands slot perfectly together, as if they were meant to fit together forever.

The way just seeing someone smiling makes you want to smile too.

We made fluffy little figurines of animals and imaginary animals to hold and pile around us for no reason other than it makes us happy.

The way just seeing a certain color can bring your mood up just because it's your favorite color.

That urge to befriend anything and everything, be it a giant floofy kitty with fangs or a little stone you like.

The pack bonding with literally anything, something with a defect or a slightly battered exterior.

The way we instantly melt and start cooing at any animal we like or find adorable.

The way we apologize to inanimate objects for bumping into them or knocking them over.

The way we name inanimate objects and treat them like equals.

The way we adopt other creatures we can't communicate with but love unconditionally and consider part of the family.

The way we care about others we don't know at all, simply because they are of the same species and sometimes not even that, just that they exist and we care.

The way we love with open hearts, feeding and taking care of other living things that often aren't even our own species. 

Plants are our babies.

Animals are our babies.

Rocks are our babies.

Robots are our babies.

Books are our babies.

Phones are our babies.

Stuffed animals are our babies.

That lamp is my baby.

The small bird that sits up on a wire circle that slowly spins around because of my fan is my baby.

The ninth planet in our solar system is our baby and IS A PLANET YOU CAN'T TELL ME OTHERWISE PLUTO IS MY CHILD 

Humans are the cutest, sweetest, most adorable creatures ever and I love that we exist.

Stay safe kiddos and have a little something before going to sleep, you deserve it.

I love you all so much <3<3<3<3

~Ink