Day 144

Friday, August 28, 2020

~~~

Oh, did my little scenes scare you? Did you fear for the characters' mental states? Did you feel the panic, the icy cold terror of being trapped in their past?

Just wait.

You thought that was my worst? You thought that, because most of the chapters so far have been fluff and justice to right wrongs, that everything was done?

That everyone was safe?

That the journey ended now?

As if I did not begin the very first chapter with a foreboding message of pain. Of terror. Of war. Of blood spilled in the name of family.

So you say you love how I brought you the justice you want? 

You love the familial scenes?

Everyone so happy and loving?

Oh, just wait.

Just wait.

I will show them the true power of my mind, I will unleash the horrors of my mind. With a single posting I will ruin their hope for a happy arc. 

A prank war? You thought I would let them have that? 

Don't make me laugh. 

A broadcasted law suit, a high profile court case?

Heroes are mixed up in it, and heroes have enemies.

And when a hero reveals that they care about young, vulnerable kids, let's just say enemies note that.

Weaknesses are weaknesses, and cunning enemies will exploit every. Single. One.

Much like authors, in that regard. 

After all, it's so easy to trip a floating high person and plunge them into the pits of hell when they don't expect it. 

Which is why you hint to readers of untold horrors that lie in the next chapter.

Knowing it will give them but a faint glimmer of what the chapters after hold. 

After all, anticipation and trepidation are half the torture, and I'll use it to my advantage.

They will feel the power I wield and unfortunately, not in a good way. 

Ah well, I never did care for letting broken and beaten characters off without pushing them to the shatter point. Hopefully I'll heal them by the end.

~~~

Hey sorry, that's a little evil musings for my ao3 fic I'm getting ready to unleash hell on. Trust me, I tag very carefully and post trigger warnings so my readers will be as safe from triggers as they can be without reading the chapters. 

Also, can we please have a moment of silence for Chadwick Boseman? He played T'Challa aka Black Panther in the Marvel movie Black Panther and was a great inspiration to so many people. All reports I've seen so far say he died from a long battle with cancer. May he rest in peace, and live on in our memories and hearts. 

Stay safe kiddos, remember to check the tags and trigger warnings to keep yourself safe!!

Love you <3<3<3

~Ink