Day 40

Saturday, May 16, 2020 

~~~

Alight, are you ready to roll!?!

Comment how you're doing right now or maybe an event/situation that happened today. (You don't have to but if you want to rant go ahead, it makes you feel better I promise)

~~~

Wherever you are, intertwine your hands and push them out in front of you, so that your palms face outwards. 

Flex your fingers so they're stretched as much as possible.

Shift your shoulders back and forth, feel them move and relax.

Now, raise your intertwined fingers up above your head, reaching up to the sky.

Slowly separate them and lower them outward so you T-pose on them haters.

Relax your arms and sit wherever you are.

Feel the loosened muscles in your shoulders and neck.

Breathe in for 4 seconds.

Hold for 7 seconds.

And exhale for 8 seconds.

Get into a comfortable position, maybe lay down or sit in a meditative pose.

Now, close your eyes.

Imagine yourself in a field of grass. 

It's soft, allowing you to feel relaxed and safe.

It's warm, but not too much nor too little. It's the perfect temperature for you.

You can feel the sun peeking out from behind fluffy white clouds. It's rays fall on you and you can feel the warmth on you.

Warmth that makes you sink deeper into the cool, soft grass.

Stay here, in this beautiful scene, with the warmth and softness.

Can you smell the earth?

Breathe in the smell, that smell that you love and reminds you of nature.

Breathe in for one... two.... three..... four...

Hold that breath for one.... two.... three..... four.... five..... six..... seven...

Exhale the breath for one.... two.... three.... four..... five...... six....seven... eight...

And repeat, the scent flooding your senses and imprinting itself on your soul.

Breathe for One

Two

Three

Four.

Hold for one

Two

Three

Four

Five

Six

Seven.

Exhale for one

Two

Three

Four

Five

Six

Seven

Eight.

Continue for as long as you want. Relish in the beauty of this, of the peace and serenity of it.

Just be for as long as you need and want, you deserve it.

Stay safe kiddos, remember to read as much fanfic as you want!!

All my platonic love <3<3<3

~Ink