Day 48

Sunday, May 24, 2020

~~~

!!!!!

Trigger Warning ahead for a homophobic and transphobic person, plus forced outing of LGBT+ people and targeted kidnapping of children from LGBT+ parents. I wish I was joking, but this is true from what I can tell.

If any of the above triggers you, please don't read, it's a short chapter and your mental health is more important than reading this.

Also I apologize ahead of time for censored swearing, I was crying and beyond mad when writing this.

~~~

As you've no doubt heard, there's a woman out there who finds LGBT+ people's names and addresses, then out them to their entire family and communities. She also orchestrates the kidnappings of LGBT+ parents' children. She is homophobic and transphobic. If you haven't heard of her before, go to my message board and look for the third one down, the one with a link to a Wattpad story. That story has all the information you need to read through this chapter. If you want to know more, by all means look up more information.

Here's my thoughts on this: 

When I read the quotes from the lady it sounds like she wants a genocide against us, against our community.... she calls us animals. Animals in a zoo. She wants to separate us from the heteronormative people. She wants us to die. She claims we won't be missed if we all just died. And she's so wrong on so many levels. 

1) we are human goddam it! I am human, you are human, we're all human! We are not to be kept in cages! We are NOT animals to be ogled at in zoos! We are human beings and we will never be anything else. So don't you f*cking dare come at me and my community saying we're anything but human because I won't hesitate in fighting back. 

2) as an asexual person, I know there are roughly 1 million aces out there in the whole world. And as one of the smallest groups of the LGBT+ community, just imagine how many identify in overall community of LGBTQIA+ (I couldn't find any solid numbers for the entire community in the whole world, sorry). Trust me, we'd be missed all right.

And another thing, the quotes from her reads like some sick monologue someone would write for a trashy homophobic and transphobic character to provide angst in one's fanfic or story. But it's not, because she's an actual person and she seriously believes it and it hurts so much to just read that and know someone out there would do such an unspeakable act against us. We're here and we're human, goddam it! There's nothing wrong with us! 

I'm sorry for ranting so much, it just gets under my skin because I'm not out yet, I know a lot of people that aren't out yet, and it just hurts so much to think of someone doing such a destructive thing to people who have done nothing to deserve it.

Stay safe everyone, make sure no one can access your address or full name online from your bio. 

I love you all so much <3<3<3<3

~Ink