Day 113

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

~~~

Right so I'm trying to recover from the fluffiest, most satisfying chapter I've read recently.

You know who you are, author friend. You know who you are. 

Two ships got together in cutest, sweetest way possible and the other ship got aNIMALS SONS LIKE HOW FREAKING CUTE IS THAT 

Anyway my heart is on a fluff high so I'm just vibing.

Fun fact: during the summer I usually stop eating breakfast because I never feel like I need to plus during the rest of the year I only do it so I'm not super hungry during classes. 

It's been off and on this year, but I'm starting to eat breakfast again and I don't know but I felt like saying that.

Also I finished two chapters for my ao3 account which means I should be able to write up the third chapter I needed to wrote this week tomorrow which leaves the rest of my week open for my other works!!

Does my mom approve that I spend all my time writing during the week? Nope! But it makes me happy so who cares what she thinks.

I think that's really important for hobbies is that it makes you happy.

Like reading for me used to be the only way I really experienced happiness outside of hanging with friends at school, so when I found out I could write stories, it opened something inside of me that showed me a whole new world.

Writing allows me to experience things I'd never get to experience on my own. I get to say "what if this happened?" and "what if they weren't actually evil?" and "what if they didn't all die?" and "what if they were all pirates?" and "what if the author/original writer was allowed to make gay?"

And it makes me happy, so I do it. And I keep coming back to it, again and again and again because it makes me happy.

So yeah, go find that thing or things that make fluffy things fill up your insides and makes you scream into a pillow with joy and all that other funny sappy stuff.

Stay safe kiddos, and make sure to eat a little something before sleeping okay?

I love you all so much <3<3<3<3

~Ink