Day 98

Monday, July 13, 2020

~~~

Humanity is terrifying. 

Our design is incredibly weak, and yet we survive, we thrive. We have created a world where we can survive, we have taken over and bent our planet to suit our needs. We have evolved the situation around us much faster than we could evolve, so now our bodies have to literally break down and fail for death to claim us.

We are creative, manipulative, unique. Each of us has our own agenda and moral code. We are loyal to those we choose to be loyal to. We are joyful and loving and will pack bond with anything and everything. We are angry and hateful and prepared to fight to the death to protect others.

We are peaceful and artistic.

We are bloodthirsty and barbaric.

Anyone of us could be the most loving, sweet, trusting, forgiving person in the world. Absolute pacifist. But the instant you desecrate their morals, they will murder you where you stand. They will bath the galaxy with your blood.

That's what's so terrifying about us. 

Hurt one we care about? Death.

No ifs. No ands. No buts. 

Just terror in the poor fool who dared to cross us before death claimed them.

And yet, at the same time, I think that's beautiful.

We love so much and so hard, that we will commit one of the worst crimes a human could do, and we will do it without remorse, without guilt, because no one hurts the people we love. No one.

So today's post was partly inspired by the post underneath this, which I found on Pinterest and I think could be characterized under fictional story for the tag Australia of Space or Space Australia (for those of you who don't know the tag it's basically the assumption that earth is wack and we're basically the Australia of the universe). Anyway it's not mine and I think it's absolutely amazing, please read it all.

 Anyway it's not mine and I think it's absolutely amazing, please read it all

Stay safe kiddos, have a protein bar or something okay?

All my love (I would totally kill or die for any and all of you) <3<3<3<3

~Ink